Critique my build

buy a quantum kit and build your own. best bang for dollar. easy to do. blows everything else out the water, cob is close second, but even that needs a kit build to maximize it's potential. nothing pre-made will get as close.

Just to throw a update in. I have possibly hit the end of the line with my first experimentation into growing. All the background diary information is in the signature My first plant. Im looking for some guidance with the possible future of this plant. Time to move on?

This is 2 pics of the same plant day 6 flower. I suspect its a Male, but before I throw it in the compost bin, Id like confirmation.

This is 2 pics of the same plant day 6 flower. I suspect its a Male, but before I throw it in the compost bin, Id like confirmation.

hard to tell for me. it kinda looks like just more shoots, i'd ride it out until it's obviously male.

I almost quit on it....but staying the course for now....

a bit late but figured I could share my RIM MOUNT SCROG POTS
Link below to my DIY scrog pots

Hello, I am a Canadian long time smoker, first time grower and have decided to jump headfirst into growing for the very first time.

This will be in a basement that stays very cold (15 - 18 degrees C) so I dont anticipate the 4 inch fan running too hard to cool off a led light fed 3 x 3 growing chamber of a dual chamber tent. Noise and smell is of some concern to me but it will be in the furncace room.

I plan to Scrog 3 plants and hold 1 mother plant and I would love to hear all your suggestions and recomendations for the method in that.
Im thinking of a low growing plant in 3 gallon fiber buckets. My preference for strain is high THC with good yeild...a Hindu Kush perhaps?
I would also love to hear from people on how to build your own scrog.

Tent - [Upgraded] GROWNEER 48"x36"x72" Lodge Propagation Tent 2-in-1 Mylar 600D Hydroponic Indoor Grow Tent, w/Easy View Window & Floor Tray, for Hydroponic Indoor Plant Germination Growing: Amazon.ca: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Ventilation - AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4, Quiet 4" Inline Duct Fan with Temperature Humidity Controller - Ventilation Exhaust Fan for Heating Cooling Booster

Filter - VIVOSUN 4 Inch Air Carbon Filter Odor Control with Australia Virgin Charcoal for Inline Fan Pre-filter Included

Lighting - Phlizon COB Series 2000W LED Plant Grow Light Full Spectrum Indoor Plants Light Growing Lamp COB LED Grow Light with Monitor Adjustable Rope -2000W

Aux lighting - FECiDA Ultra-thin Best LED Grow Lights Waterproof, Full Spectrum LED COB 50 Watt Grow Lamp, 300W HPS & CFL & Fluorescent Grow Light Bulbs Equivalent, Cheap and Energy Efficient Grow Lights for Indoor Garden

Scrog pieces - Circo 46-U 2 in. 4 Way LT PVC Pipe Fitting

Thanks for your time.
Well thought out but quality pics make it more easily seen rather than words. Both are ideal but if only going with one...go with the pics...
20180709_132129.jpg

It almost looks glass-like.

Day 8...still inconclusive.

Where did ya get the seed from and what kind of seed is that ? I'm only starting to do breeding this year so I'm still not well versed in spotting males early, but this doesn't really look "male" to me yet.

I'll be watching on though as if this is a male I have some learning to do.

Back
Top Bottom