Croatia Outdoor grow

Fisherman

Hello Everyone,

I am new here,and this is my first grow.
Unknown strains.
5 weeks of flowering.
We had temps above 100 F here last 3 weeks,and no rain last 4 weeks.
I am watering every 2-3 days with 5 galons pro plant,and once a week i add some nutes.(4,5,6)
Fan leaves are yellowing, not sure if they need more watter or more nutes.

Here are some pictures,tell me what do you think pls.

[/img]
5_weeks_2.jpg
5_weeks.jpg
bud_5_week.jpg

Hey Fisherman, welcome to 420mag. Congrats on having a healthy outdoor plants. They look massive. It has been hot here too, more than 100F for 75 days consecutively, with drought warning only with 2 days of rain out of 75 hot days. It's crazy!

I'll be following along!

Welcome to 420Magazine, the best and most comprehensive cannabis-awareness site on the Internet.

They do have that "Cousin It" look (leaves hanging limply all around the plant like long, shaggy hair).

Do they seem to perk up within an hour (likely sooner) of watering them? Many sativas can stand the heat, but others have been naturalized in cooler climates - or in ones that, while hot, have higher levels of rainfall.

Adequate water and air circulation can go a long way towards combating high temperatures, as it allows the plants to take "extra" (it's not, really) moisture up through their roots and transpire it via the stomata on the undersides of their leaves. Sort of a built-in cooling system.

If the humidity is very high, this does not work as well - but it still helps.

When we are hot, we sweat. This helps us keep cooler. If the humidity is high and if there is no wind, it doesn't work as well because the sweat that is meant to evaporate off our skin ends up running down and pooling in our shoes, lol.

I do not know the laws on cannabis, the effort that might be spent enforcing them, or the likelihood of rippers (cannabis thieves) in your area. Therefore, I cannot say whether or not placing a mulch around the plants and clearing some of the nearby vegetation in order to better allow the wind - if there is any - to reach the plant would be a good idea or not. It is better to harvest an imperfectly-grown plant than to have a perfectly-grown one seen and harvested by local law-enforcement officers or other thieves.

They tend to yellow and even shed some leaves late in flowering. Yours looks like it has a while to go before harvest. I would keep an eye on things and if the yellowing worsens I would consider giving them a little bit more nitrogen. I would also check for pests around the affected areas.

I am a fan of sativas, although it is difficult to grow them in my area. I wish you the best of luck. I hope that you can successfully harvest it.

You are - of course - more than welcome to enter your plant or one of the buds you harvest (or both) in one of our contests.

Good luck!

Thanks for the comments and advices,I really appreciate it.

Cannabis is illegal here (hate so much to hide like a criminal),but the spot is quite secure as one can get there only with a boat.
Anyway i have not much time to stay there because other fishermans that are passing by would spot my boat.I will place some mulch today and feed with nutes that has more N in it,I also make some pictures of the other plants.

Peace and Happy Growing.:ciao:

That is a nice one Fisherman. Where I live marijuana has been decriminalized but is not yet legal. I still have two girls in my backyard and twelve girls indoors growing at various stages. I would trade them all right now just to have one female sativa to grow.

Keep it going... I mean... growing! :goodluck:

Here are some more pictures from today,

Little one(only 4 feet)3 weeks at flowering
Little_one_3weeks_fl.JPG

bud_3_weeks_fl.JPG

another one at 3dn week
2962.JPG

Tentacle Monster :blushsmile:
buds_5_weeks.JPG

I see some webs here:bitingnails:
P1010613.JPG

Cheers.

I get the lil webs too. I keep an eye on them and remove them as she grows. Just gave mine their last neem oil bath so I hope there won't be too many more webs. I use a toothbrush to remove the webs, it doesn't hurt the girls at all.

I get the lil webs too. I keep an eye on them and remove them as she grows. Just gave mine their last neem oil bath so I hope there won't be too many more webs. I use a toothbrush to remove the webs, it doesn't hurt the girls at all.
Looks like your girl gets all the love she deserves.:thumb:
Wish i could spend more time with my plants.

Thank you,I will.

I visited my plants yesterday, they looking better now. Mulch and Nitrogen helped them alot,leaves dont yellow anymore.But i was surprised to see that the pistil hairs allrady turn brawn that early (6. flowering week).I allso found few seeds, does she ripe faster becouse polinated?

Here are some pictures
S6300879.JPG
S63008771.JPG
6_weeks1600_1200.JPG

What's your tip on finding a good outdoor spot to grow? I want to plant trees.

Good place would be where its unlikely that some one passes by and if ,your plants should fit in with the sourounding plants.Allso look how much sunlight
they would recive from spring to autumn.Ideal would be near a river or lake as wattering can be hard work if you have many plants during hot summer days.
Sorry for my bad english,i hope that helps.

Wow fisherman they look amazing... Very nice work... Especially with your English...most people here in America can't spell anyways...all the damn texting has changed the language here....I can picture pulling uP to my little hideaway and securing my little boat and walking into a hidden little grow spot In the wilderness...SOUNDS AMAZING....keep up the great work buddy...:ciao:

Thank you all,

I hope i can harvest soon,have nightmares that someone steals my plants now after 6 months caring for them lol.

here are some pictures from yesterday

I had to tied the branches as they geting heavy,already lost 2 after much rain and strong wind :(
7_5w.JPG

7_5ww.jpg

7_5we.jpg

:ciao:

Fresh bud pics,

Getting some purple colors here,because of the cold nights i guess.
I was hoping they would fill up more, still streched and airy and i think i am near harvest now.
7_5w1.jpg
7_5.JPG

My other 2 plants buds are much denser,but they need a couple more weeks.
6w1.jpg

Thanks for watching and heappy growing.

Fisherman lookin dope my man lookin dope...... How old are those girls overall?

Back
Top Bottom