Crohn's Disease & Epilepsy

PaintGOD05

420 Member
I hope everyone is having a great Sunday morning! I'm posting this thread in regards of treating Crohn's disease as well as a form of epilepsy(focal complex partial seizures), I have heard of many remedies as well as ways and doses of treating the disease but not sure which route to go. when I was a younger about 4 years old I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis which in time took my large intestine. The aftermath of it was being diagnosed with Crohn's disease 8 years later. Medication after medication and injection after injection and still its not in remission and under control. Quite honestly I would rather have a more natural remedy then have a boat load of side effects to deal with not only in the long run but also in the short run. After being diagnosed with Crohn's I was also diagnosed with a form of epilepsy(focal complex partial seizures) which both have affected me greatly in my life. I know cannabis can treat both, and it could be an absolute life changer to treat both with the use of cannabis. If anyone has any information or insight on these subjects at all by all means don't be afraid to comment. Or any info and insight on some sort of regimen as well as ingredients needed to treat both it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone who reads for your time!

Hi
You might want to read up on medical,
I have a link in my signature "SweetSue's threads"
Full of info.
I would suggest you go for how to make oil and BioBomb capsules to treat your problems.

i grow cbd dominant strains which i make into canna pills to use in controlling diverticulitis among other things. has helped quite a bit. i know that endocanniboid receptors have been found throughout the intestines.

Thank you @AngryBird i will definitely have to check that out! I appreciate it!
That is what we are here for :hug:
Just always keep in mind that you need to balance your ordinary meds when taking cannabis road to health :)

@bluter are these strains at a 1:1 ratio?

currently growing cbdream which has a 1:1 ratio. have grown dutch treat as well. there are higher cbd strains with less thc content available as well.

cbdream

full

I have THIS ARTICLE bookmarked for a friend with Chrones I am debating making meds for. I'd love to help her, and would do so at no cost, but her ability to keep secrets is non-existent and she's not in a legal state.

currently growing cbdream which has a 1:1 ratio. have grown dutch treat as well. there are higher cbd strains with less thc content available as well.

cbdream

full
Very nice, thanks! I asked about the 1:1 because I have heard from other sources it works well with the crohns, but dosage as well would also be a question in mind.

Very nice, thanks! I asked about the 1:1 because I have heard from other sources it works well with the crohns, but dosage as well would also be a question in mind.

for dosages check out @SweetSue 's threads on medicinal use and oil / capsule preparation. my personal experience has shown me that cbd alone is not as effective as cbd combined with low dosages of thc for diverticulitis. i would guess the same would hold true for other gut problems. the key is low dose, not a pile of thc is needed, you don't have to consume recreational levels if you choose not to do so. i describe thc as the delivery vehicle for the cbd treatment.

Back
Top Bottom