20161016_155006.jpg

20161016_155010.jpg

20161016_155014.jpg

same like this run unless I change my mind sometime so theres 1 tundra 2 sour d

20161016_155023.jpg

and heres the other clones I took out of the cloner

20161016_161441.jpg

ok that's it for week ending 10/16 :thumb:

ok here we go week ending 10/23 and were caught up at least until tomorrow :rofl:

the plants prepping for next round
I'm sure they will have decent size and I wont have to run the light for long once they are out

20161023_121340.jpg

ok box plants as I mentioned the sour d mom took a dive so I just dropped a clone in there
that I had in a cup
I didn't want to mess with the ones I had in the pot because they weren't in there long and I didn't want the same situation like the mother plant
cause all of my clones originate from hydro then adapt to soil

20161023_121428.jpg

20161023_121435.jpg

20161023_121440.jpg

20161023_121449.jpg

alright were all caught up to week ending 10/23

Aloha Chronic!! Just reading your thread and wondering which island my brother???? I lived Hawaii 7 yrs, Maui mostly and Big Island too. Ive been back in Calif. 8yrs now. Ive got many memories. Hana and the 7 pools just to drink beer and smoke weed for the day. Napili, I really like. Some nightmares too, saddle road with Kalio driving, Ive never slammed bottom so many times, savage!!!
I could go on on with good and bad. Nice to see you! I will say this about Hawaii, its beautiful! Finding true Aloha also beautiful. KPOA my brother! Three plus, two person party!!! I miss the music. Ive got friends there. Ive been back a few times on working vacations the last few years and take weed in my carry on from Oakland Ca. So awesome to bring my back yard smoke. I could go all day writing about the islands my brother.
About me, Ive been medicating for 38 yrs but only had a place to grow the last 5yrs. Im green but good. I did a incredible yard grow this year and just started my first indoor last July in a tent. I read about your oil some but Im not familiar too much. All the abbreviations and terms Im still learning.
I wanted to stop and say Aloha Bra!! Big day of trimming for me. Heres a few pics of my Ono crop!!!
Namaste
20161012_085723.jpg
20161003_111615.jpg
20161015_121005.jpg
20161022_080752.jpg
20161022_0811171.jpg
20161026_104539.jpg
20161017_082028.jpg
20161017_082139.jpg

I gave a friend about 3-4 capfuls in a bottle told him try just a cap first he dumped the whole thing in a soda and drank most of it
he said he never felt that stoned in his life lol
so I figured it worked :rofl:

Was he like :lot-o-toke: kinda wot the Ferk Omg im sooo freaking high :)
Or was he more Awww maaan brother:tokin: He man I just seen the curveture of the world an im lovin it :) :) ???

Hey its looking greener an greener :allgood:

:Namaste: Brother

Aloha Chronic!! Just reading your thread and wondering which island my brother???? I lived Hawaii 7 yrs, Maui mostly and Big Island too. Ive been back in Calif. 8yrs now. Ive got many memories. Hana and the 7 pools just to drink beer and smoke weed for the day. Napili, I really like. Some nightmares too, saddle road with Kalio driving, Ive never slammed bottom so many times, savage!!!
I could go on on with good and bad. Nice to see you! I will say this about Hawaii, its beautiful! Finding true Aloha also beautiful. KPOA my brother! Three plus, two person party!!! I miss the music. Ive got friends there. Ive been back a few times on working vacations the last few years and take weed in my carry on from Oakland Ca. So awesome to bring my back yard smoke. I could go all day writing about the islands my brother.
About me, Ive been medicating for 38 yrs but only had a place to grow the last 5yrs. Im green but good. I did a incredible yard grow this year and just started my first indoor last July in a tent. I read about your oil some but Im not familiar too much. All the abbreviations and terms Im still learning.
I wanted to stop and say Aloha Bra!! Big day of trimming for me. Heres a few pics of my Ono crop!!!
Namaste
20161012_085723.jpg
20161003_111615.jpg
20161015_121005.jpg
20161022_080752.jpg
20161022_0811171.jpg
20161026_104539.jpg
20161017_082028.jpg
20161017_082139.jpg

Thanks Brotha I'm on the main island if that makes any sense
your plants are Beautiful :thumb:

I gave a friend about 3-4 capfuls in a bottle told him try just a cap first he dumped the whole thing in a soda and drank most of it
he said he never felt that stoned in his life lol
so I figured it worked :rofl:

Was he like :lot-o-toke: kinda wot the Ferk Omg im sooo freaking high :)
Or was he more Awww maaan brother:tokin: He man I just seen the curveture of the world an im lovin it :) :) ???

well what he told me was he was at the inlaws and he was giving one word answers
at least he thinks it was one word answers he said he coulda just been grunting noise :rofl:

Oahu??? I worked on a 3 story cement house North shore for a few weeks 10 yrs ago. They said took 3 yrs to build the house. We set the stone flooring. I worked on Maui with crews from Oahu. I worked with infamous Kinnemaka brothers from Oahu. Memories. Youd think the true blood Hawaiians would want more access to MJ stores and such with their medical MJ laws, capitalize on it.
Im curious about the oil you made and I will research it when time. Nice to see you here and say Aloha my brother. Much trimming, can bra!! One cup coffee then I ......................go!
Aloha

Oahu??? I worked on a 3 story cement house North shore for a few weeks 10 yrs ago. They said took 3 yrs to build the house. We set the stone flooring. I worked on Maui with crews from Oahu. I worked with infamous Kinnemaka brothers from Oahu. Memories. Youd think the true blood Hawaiians would want more access to MJ stores and such with their medical MJ laws, capitalize on it.
Im curious about the oil you made and I will research it when time. Nice to see you here and say Aloha my brother. Much trimming, can bra!! One cup coffee then I ......................go!
Aloha

yea I don't know that name they must not be that infamous :rofl:
I grew up on the south side now I live on the east
as far as the Hawaiians go I'm part Hawaiian but I don't go for all that
and they don't have the same rights as native americans
but that is a whole other thing altogether
its rick simpson oil aka phoenix tears
not hard to make and you can use non petroleum solvent like grain alcohol of very high proof :thumb:

Any pictures of it cooked down even more

:thedoubletake::cco::drool::cheesygrinsmiley:

might be cooked down a bit too much
its more tacky than grease :rofl:

Sounds about right Chronic, but now a small drop will have you exploring the Red Planet for the next 2 days

:thedoubletake::cco::lot-o-toke:

It does turn like axel grease after all the alcohol is all cooked down. If you have to work with it,,, like transferring to another container, best to do while it's still warm or before the last couple drop are flashed off. I don't know if your going to be making more but I had a friend that made a batch. He wanted to use capsules to divide up and store his product. He filled a shit pot of capsules up and put them in a cool dark place. Sounds right. I guess he didn't get all the alcohol out and it slowly ate up the caps and he ended up with a pile of melted crap in the bottom of the jar. I'm new to this also. I just keep it in a shallow bowl with a top on it. Then I use one of the little picks they use to get walnuts out of their shells to pull my dose out with. I pinch it into a little piece of 'soft white' bread to cover and swallow it. That shit tastes like shit and it sticks to the inside of your mouth and you can't get rid of it for awhile. Well looking forward to your next go around out there. Just like anything else, live, learn, then die and forget it all anyways............... But once you get it dialed in you'll have it made. You should be able to damn near pull in as much product out there as all the inside grows next year... Well maybe.... Keepem Green

Sounds about right Chronic, but now a small drop will have you exploring the Red Planet for the next 2 days

:thedoubletake::cco::lot-o-toke:

It does turn like axel grease after all the alcohol is all cooked down. If you have to work with it,,, like transferring to another container, best to do while it's still warm or before the last couple drop are flashed off. I don't know if your going to be making more but I had a friend that made a batch. He wanted to use capsules to divide up and store his product. He filled a shit pot of capsules up and put them in a cool dark place. Sounds right. I guess he didn't get all the alcohol out and it slowly ate up the caps and he ended up with a pile of melted crap in the bottom of the jar. I'm new to this also. I just keep it in a shallow bowl with a top on it. Then I use one of the little picks they use to get walnuts out of their shells to pull my dose out with. I pinch it into a little piece of 'soft white' bread to cover and swallow it. That shit tastes like shit and it sticks to the inside of your mouth and you can't get rid of it for awhile. Well looking forward to your next go around out there. Just like anything else, live, learn, then die and forget it all anyways............... But once you get it dialed in you'll have it made. You should be able to damn near pull in as much product out there as all the inside grows next year... Well maybe.... Keepem Green

:thumb:

Thats a good idea I some times get it stuck some place in my mouth an it feels like some biker gang having a party on my tongue:theband::yikes:

:rofl:

Thanks for the response Chronic. I see you and all the Hawaiian memories come back. I really do miss KPOA, island sounds island wide. I clicked the thread Motoco and very interesting. I dont like to smoke the wax or dabs too much but drinking sounds great. I have a feeling my days are numberd smoking.
Ive wonderd in Hawaii can you let a plant go from year to year? As long as its not pollinated??? Or will it die in winter? I put 3' clones out in Feb. and get great buds in May here in Nor Cal. I can either pull it or reveg it and get a fall crop too. It gets a little too cold here to let it go all winter so I havent tried. Plus weed is an Annual not a Perennial I think so its made to die after one season? This should show you my level of cultivation.
Oh Chronic, Ive seen a few shows about the Rat Lung worm in Hawaii recently and how 70% of the slugs/snails are infected there. What a terrible parasite! I never heard of it while I was there but wash your vegetables!!! Strait mean bra! Funny the people i seen on tv infected were Haolies, not locals. That bug will ruin you. Im sure your aware and how easy it is to get infected.
Its just nice to see you my brother. Aloha.

Thanks for the response Chronic. I see you and all the Hawaiian memories come back. I really do miss KPOA, island sounds island wide. I clicked the thread Motoco and very interesting. I dont like to smoke the wax or dabs too much but drinking sounds great. I have a feeling my days are numberd smoking.
Ive wonderd in Hawaii can you let a plant go from year to year? As long as its not pollinated??? Or will it die in winter? I put 3' clones out in Feb. and get great buds in May here in Nor Cal. I can either pull it or reveg it and get a fall crop too. It gets a little too cold here to let it go all winter so I havent tried. Plus weed is an Annual not a Perennial I think so its made to die after one season? This should show you my level of cultivation.
Oh Chronic, Ive seen a few shows about the Rat Lung worm in Hawaii recently and how 70% of the slugs/snails are infected there. What a terrible parasite! I never heard of it while I was there but wash your vegetables!!! Strait mean bra! Funny the people i seen on tv infected were Haolies, not locals. That bug will ruin you. Im sure your aware and how easy it is to get infected.
Its just nice to see you my brother. Aloha.

you can grow year round but youd have to supplement light for it to reveg the light hrs here are way too low
yea I don't touch slugs I just kill em
but also I don't know if youd want to keep revegging one plant
as far as edibles ziigy's thread always has some kind of food that's cannabis related
as far as tincture and oil its not hard to make

Back
Top Bottom