Cronichemphog's 2nd Grow Started Medi Bomb #1 and White Widow

You're doing pretty damn well for starting out in hydro--I couldn't even finish veg due to pH probs... then went to the 2L and all is good.

Glad you got a crowd goin buddy!

thank you sir
and i appreciate everyone that stops by and leaves a post
ok ill finish reading the subbed later i gotta make sure everythings done on the boat for next weekend if i can get out im going on saturday

Nice! Hopefully the wind backs down enough that it won't be too nutz out there.

actually i dont like it too flat a little wind stirs shit up out there and the fish bite better
well on the windward side it does !!
:thumb:

Hook em up! Always better to go catch fish than to go fishing ;)

i concur
lol stupid union went there @7am waited till 9 then was told to go and theylle have the office call me when the paperwork arrives for the job lol

Hook em up! Always better to go catch fish than to go fishing ;)

I've been fishing once, in Kentucky :hmmmm: Years ago.

I caught a turtle (released it of course!) then saw a water moccasin and didn't want to do it anymore.

I've been fishing once, in Kentucky :hmmmm: Years ago.

I caught a turtle (released it of course!) then saw a water moccasin and didn't want to do it anymore.

im usually fishing in the deep and no snakes in hawaii:)

i concur
lol stupid union went there @7am waited till 9 then was told to go and theylle have the office call me when the paperwork arrives for the job lol

Wow, you scored a union job, nice! So does that mean you get paid starting today since you showed up? lol

Wow, you scored a union job, nice! So does that mean you get paid starting today since you showed up? lol

nah the company didnt send in the confirmation of hire i dont know whats going on i heard of some kinda mix up so now im waiting again

Ooh! Catch me an ahi! Poke price went up :(

well see how we do out there dont think the ahi are out on the windward side yet dont know if im gona drag my boat to the west side my truck struggles pulling this bigger boat so far
but im glad to share some of what i catch, gotta sell some tho to make up for fuel costs
crossing my fingers and hoping when i do go i do good lol

well see how we do out there dont think the ahi are out on the windward side yet dont know if im gona drag my boat to the west side my truck struggles pulling this bigger boat so far
but im glad to share some of what i catch, gotta sell some tho to make up for fuel costs

And you can overnight me some! Dry Ice packet in the bottom of a styrofoam cooler, taped up, put in a box... damn it's been a long time since I've had some fresh seafood. All this crap in the deli case looks so frikkin sad.

And you can overnight me some! Dry Ice packet in the bottom of a styrofoam cooler, taped up, put in a box... damn it's been a long time since I've had some fresh seafood. All this crap in the deli case looks so frikkin sad.

lol

I'll trade ya some Alaska salmon !!

Aloha Chronic! :surf:

Hope you are well - your plants look great! It can get pretty crowded, huh? I'm finding over time "less can be more" and grow fewer plants and try to spread them out more and defoliate a bit to give them some breathing room. It takes some trial and error to figure out how to best fill the new space I'm working with, but I think I'm getting there.

Couple of questions: How are you liking the new LED's so far? Also, what nutes are you using? I'm trying to remember but I couldn't find it... are you using 5 gal buckets for flowering plants - do they recirculate or are they individual bubblers so to speak?

Sorry for all the questions and if I just missed that stuff, but I love how healthy your plants look and how well things are going -- just want to add to my understanding a bit! :)

Aloha Chronic! :surf:

Hope you are well - your plants look great! It can get pretty crowded, huh? I'm finding over time "less can be more" and grow fewer plants and try to spread them out more and defoliate a bit to give them some breathing room. It takes some trial and error to figure out how to best fill the new space I'm working with, but I think I'm getting there.

Couple of questions: How are you liking the new LED's so far? Also, what nutes are you using? I'm trying to remember but I couldn't find it... are you using 5 gal buckets for flowering plants - do they recirculate or are they individual bubblers so to speak?

Sorry for all the questions and if I just missed that stuff, but I love how healthy your plants look and how well things are going -- just want to add to my understanding a bit! :)

np X
and i hope things are staying better for you
the led's arent too bad, buds still dense but they tend to stretch more under the led's than the t-8's i used with the first grow
im using botanicare's pro grow for veg and pro bloom for flowering, suppose to be organic
and yes im using 5 gallon buckets for flowering, and they are individual bubblers.
and thank you i been pretty lucky for a newb using hydro, might be because im not doing it for me
hope that helps u out

np X
and i hope things are staying better for you
the led's arent too bad, buds still dense but they tend to stretch more under the led's than the t-8's i used with the first grow
im using botanicare's pro grow for veg and pro bloom for flowering, suppose to be organic
and yes im using 5 gallon buckets for flowering, and they are individual bubblers.
and thank you i been pretty lucky for a newb using hydro, might be because im not doing it for me
hope that helps u out

Interesting! I'm glad I asked. I really like the looks of those nutes you are using - any other thoughts good or bad on it? Curious, because they appear to be both organic based and DWC/hydro friendly. Which - isn't always a great match historically. You've got me reading up on them now and they look like a nice product. Thanks for sharing that.

Have you ever had any issues with temps in the individual bubble buckets? Or is the LED and Flouro use sufficient to keep the temps in the buckets low?

Great job so far, and I'm sure that karma is on your side. :thumb:

Interesting! I'm glad I asked. I really like the looks of those nutes you are using - any other thoughts good or bad on it? Curious, because they appear to be both organic based and DWC/hydro friendly. Which - isn't always a great match historically. You've got me reading up on them now and they look like a nice product. Thanks for sharing that.

Have you ever had any issues with temps in the individual bubble buckets? Or is the LED and Flouro use sufficient to keep the temps in the buckets low?

Great job so far, and I'm sure that karma is on your side. :thumb:

ok where do i start lol
i like the nutes they work great for basic feeding instructions, i could use an advanced feeding chart but they would make things a little more complicated and id have to buy more stuff
as it is using the basic feeding chart i think things are working out great so i dont want to complicate things if its working.
but then again im not using sprayers and i dont know how it would work in a system using sprayers.
the temps in the tent usually run about 75-79 degrees throughout the day
i know the buckets arent 69 or under but i have my airhose running past the ac vents so it might help to cool the buckets with the cool air going through the hose, luckily no issues knock on wood
the temps used to be a bit lower when i used just the t-8's by 1 or 2 degrees

ok new pics and updates later today maybe after i wake up
ill be checking all my subbed stuff later also
was chilling today had to do my res changes and stuff cause i wasnt around yesterday to do it
on another note if you saw yesterdays fight paquiao got robbed, i think the judges were either blind, paid off, or threatened, bradleys corner kept telling him to just last so many more rounds every end of the round its like they knew they was gonna win before the fight even ended even tho im sure they knew he was losing the fight.
anywho pics and updates tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom