heres the new one the northern lights/skunk

DSC016673.JPG

and last but not least the clone of a clone soma nycd

DSC016702.JPG

DSC016714.JPG

DSC016721.JPG

DSC016731.JPG

ok thats it for now
Nice Bro, like your buckets!:thumb: LMAO! You made that easy! Your bk has some huge leaves. Did she start to preflower? I wish I would have let mine veg for another month, it's on day 16 of flowering, she did stretch but not a lot, which I hear is typical for that strain. I only know how mine is growing. Yours looks great:peace:

Re: CronicHemps bubba kush and the last nycd clone dwc bubbler

Nice Bro, like your buckets!:thumb: LMAO! You made that easy! Your bk has some huge leaves. Did she start to preflower? I wish I would have let mine veg for another month, it's on day 16 of flowering, she did stretch but not a lot, which I hear is typical for that strain. I only know how mine is growing. Yours looks great:peace:

that pic is just in a temp bucket, the buckets they live in is black. only use them when im doing a res change and cleaning
that pic is just the first day i put it on 12/12 suppose to be a femenized seed so well see.
it was in veg for about a month

10Fat Fingers on that BK.. really nice goin' brudduh!

the NYCD is coming along nicely.. frosty goodness. Smelling sour yet?

:thanks::thanks:

actually doesnt have a sour smell to me its more piney hard to describe not exactly like pine but close lol

actually doesnt have a sour smell to me its more piney hard to describe not exactly like pine but close lol

Bubba Kush always smells like someone's BO, watered down, and mixed into pine sap. Just a tiny hint of that something foul. You know, a lot of PERFUMES are made the same way... Some actually use ambergris!!!

Hmm, my Northern lights was piney too, not candy like the Big Bud

i might have missed a page or 2 lol thank you all for your kind words been a bit busy between work dad and well was fishing no more fishing for now
gonna throw some pics up from the last 2 weeks and ill take more on res change day sunday
bubbas really stretching youll see in the next sunday pics well im gona try and upload and get the updated pics up so you can see the changes

ok heres some from 2 weekends ago

northern lights/skunk

DSC016742.JPG

bubba kush

DSC016761.JPG

soma nycd

DSC016751.JPG

DSC016774.JPG

DSC016784.JPG

ok gonna upload pics from last weekend

ok heres some from last weekend

soma nycd

DSC016811.JPG

DSC016843.JPG

DSC016853.JPG

DSC016863.JPG

bubba kush

DSC016822.JPG

DSC016832.JPG

northern lights/skunk

DSC016873.JPG

DSC016883.JPG

That dope looks dope!
waiting...
LOL you posted while I was writing, so I ain't waiting no more!

Certainly some stretch I dig your fuzzy girls. How long till chop?

im gonna flush her this week shoulda been last week so im a bit behind but all is good , but unless my 21 day defoliation was too much i dont think ill use clone of a clone again this one seemed a bit small, but i may have to try once more without the heavy 21 day defol, so i can see if it was because of the defol or if its because its a clone of a clone............... that will be when i pop the next soma nycd seed
and im gonna do my new pics today when i do my res change in a bit dont know if im gonna get to post it today tho but youll notice a difference in the two younger plants..........

ok todays new picd being uploaded now updated pics in a few then i gotta run

ok heres the updated pics from today

somas nycd

DSC016893.JPG

DSC016903.JPG

DSC016912.JPG

bubba kush

DSC016923.JPG

DSC016934.JPG

DSC016944.JPG

DSC016954.JPG

both of the girls

DSC016962.JPG

northern lights/skunk

DSC016972.JPG

you can see the difference in the 3 weeks of pics

ok hope you all enjoy ill try to check out everyones journal soon just got lots of stuff going on atm
have a good one guys

Back
Top Bottom