Crookedfinger's DWC N. Lights - Super Lemon Haze - Super Silver Haze SCROG

Crookedfinger

Hello Folks!
What's going on? Trying this journal thing for the second time. Started one before on my first DWC Purple Haze but life got in the way and I had to abandon it. The Grow turned out great but the journal got the axe. Sorry if you were following before, I promise this journal is going to be awesome. I'm finishing another PH grow now (should be done next weekend) and have been taking a photo from the same position 2 times a day. Should have a pretty cool time lapse when I'm done and plan to do that on this journal. Should I post pics a couple times a week or all together once a week? Let me know what you think. I'm really looking forward to this grow but am a little anxious about the Super Silver because it says expert level grow so we'll see. I grew a Hawaiian Snow over the winter and it turned out nice so we should be ok. If anyone has grown the SSH before your input will be helpful. I'll be taking the cuttings from the mothers tomorrow and will start the journal from there with photos to follow of the whole process. This will be a SCROG grow and my screen is 3'x4' with a 2" grid. The screen hood are the same size so we should have pretty even light coverage.
A few questions you may have:
What strain is it? Northern Lights, Super Lemon Haze, Super Silver Haze
Germinated seeds, Super lemon is feminized. NL, and SSH are not fem'd. Germinated 2 SSH seeds and 2 NL. Killed 1 SSH, luckily the other one and both NL's turned out to be female. Lucky me!:thumb:
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? 10 Gal Deep Water Culture with a dedicated drip feed to each plant
Size of light? 400w MH for veg and 600w HPS for flower
Is it air cooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 72-88 f
RH of Room/cab? 30-55
PH of media or res? 5.8-6.3 I try to keep it at 5.9-6.0 but normally stays in the range of 5.8- 6.3
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox Farms full line including kangaroot, microbe brew, and sledgehammer flush. 1/4 strength first 3 days of veg, 1/2 strength for 4 days after that, then full strength for the duration.

Bucket Size - Regular rubbermaid storage tub. I use 10 gallons of water. That puts the water about 1.5" from the bottom of the net pot
Medium - Hydroton
Lights - 400 MH/ 600 HPS
Nutrients - Fox Farms
Strain(s) - 1 Northern Lights, 2 Super Silver Haze, 1 Super Lemon Haze
# of Plants: 4
Yield Goal: 20 oz.
Pull up a seat and we should have a good time. Hopefully by the end of this we will all be better than we were when we started. If I left out any info please ask. See ya tomorrow! :peace:

Re: Crookedfinger's DWC N. Lights, Super lemon haze, Super silver haze SCROG

i wanna know how you answer the picture question.
i'll be back. :p

Re: Crookedfinger's DWC N. Lights, Super lemon haze, Super silver haze SCROG

i wanna know how you answer the picture question.
i'll be back. :p

I'm thinking picture updates once a week. That should put about 14 pics taken 12 hours apart in a row. Should be easier to to see the growth rate. The drip feed that I made works awesome the first few weeks of veg.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom