Crop King feminised strain

tinygrow

Hi guys

What do you think are the best Feminised (Non-auto) Crop king seed for a maximum yield with a minimum flowering time, Indoor?:bongrip:

I hesitate between White Widow, White Cookies, Early vixen and Dark Angel. :420:

I love light smoke, sweet taste, with spicy-fruity undertone. I don't really enjoy heavy taste weed like Kush trains.:cough::cough: And I prefer a day buzz than a night buzz, I don't want to sleep :tokin::snooze:

I've seen a mistake on the Crop King site. For the White Cookie it says 9 week flowering, but when I scroll down in description it says "short flowering time of only 8 weeks". Which one is closest to the Truth? I know that flowering time vary with a lot of factor, but knowing average is a good indicator.:reading420magazine:

I would also really like too that Crop King write reviews about the taste. Rarely they talk about it, but it is so important. :peace:

I will buy 2 strains so tell me your Top 2!!:rollit:

Oh and did someone knows if White Widow and White Cookie have similar taste/look? They look like best sellers, but I dont want to buy 2 strains almost identical.

Thanks guys, I'm waiting your comments before ordering. :Namaste:

white cookies is a great strain :) i get more comments about the taste than many of my other strains. expect 8-10 weeks, but if it's a small plant maybe 7 weeks to get a nice pre-mature sativa-like buzz. i'm not sure about CKS widow, but WC is only a little similar to my WW. they are different enough to keep both :)

dark angel is a fine smoke as i have had it from a few rec shops around here. however, ime it's not very pest resistant. i'm flowering an old stump mother now.

Back
Top Bottom