Crop King Feminized Seeds - Not yet released Candy Cane Feminized

Bone059

Baby_candy_cane.jpg

Crop King sent me beans for Candy Cane Feminized which they haven't put on the market yet. I ordered Candy Cane Autoflower but by mistake I was sent the feminized seeds. Once I noticed my auto wasn't doing like it should be I contacted Crop King and had no problem making it right. (Great Job) So the pic I posted is this feminized bean. It's beautiful so far and I'm in week 7 of veg. My autoflower beans are in the mail and will be here in a day or so. If all goes as planed I will be harvesting both the auto and feminized around the same time and should be able to see if there is a difference in each finished product. Good luck to me. I will update new pics as things get closer to harvest.

There is a bunch of us who have the non-auto CC's. It would actually be pretty funny if they release fem CC seeds due to their mess up!

I don't really see the point in auto's anymore, it is essentially just a money maker for seed banks!

CandyCane lacking its Ruderalis genes would be missing 10% WhiteWidow Ruderalis , making them a feminized strain of AK/Mango which technically cant be classified as CandyCane without the Widow. Very cool to have none the less!

Let's all start a vote to name it after we have some smoke to try! Some people here take this way to seriously!

we can take a vote on the name but mine will remain cc.1 so mr.torst, is your name mango 47 ?

#1. Mango 47
#2. Mango Semi-Automatic
#3. CC.1
#4 47Mango
heres some pics from 2day-its suppossed 2 b 80 degrees 2mor

i36.JPG
cropkingforum_2-7-17_141.jpg
cropkingforum_2-7-17_140.jpg
cropkingforum_2-7-17_139.jpg
cropkingforum_2-7-17_138.jpg
cropkingforum_2-7-17_137.jpg
cropkingforum_2-7-17_136.jpg
cropkingforum_2-7-17_135.jpg
cropkingforum_2-7-17_134.jpg
cropkingforum_2-7-17_133.jpg
cropkingforum_2-7-17_132.jpg
cropkingforum_2-7-17_131.jpg
cropkingforum_2-7-17_130.jpg

the guy who started this thread said his were a new strain they havnt came out with yet.first i heard of it.?? any pics guys and gals ?

the sourjack cks says might be its real up and comer.its sour d and jack herrer. i always wanted to try the jack.should be outstanding.try it .i bet they run out soon.

Back
Top Bottom