Crop King Seeds Best Photo Contest

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
It's been a while since we have done a photo contest. We are in search of the BEST PHOTO for Crop King Seeds Strains to be featured on our upcoming Strain calendar. Showcasing the strain quality of our seeds from our growers and customers.

Contest is open to all Crop King Seeds growers only. All entries must be Crop King Seeds strain that you grew and growing at the moment. It has to have the grow journal link to qualify. Photo will be judged in terms of Light Quality , Originality , Creativity (Humor, Set Up, Entertainment and WOW Quality) featuring the strain.

All entries must be submitted on this thread and will have an online voting survey on our other social media accounts for additional points for all official entries. Crop King Seeds staff, 420 Magazine staff will also be involved in judging.

So what are you waiting for? Look for the BEST PHOTO you have saved of your Crop King Seeds grow or take the most recent one. Let's see how creative you can get, how masterful and expressive your Crop King Seeds plants are. 12 Winners will receive a $100 gift certificate and merchandise from us.

Last Day of submission will be December 30th so we can run the voting period the whole month of January and announce the Winner February 14th!

Good Luck and happy growing everyone!

P.S.

In case you are running multiple strains from us the more chances of winning.

Ummmm....are you sure your dates are right. I mean it is April 2018. Is the contest going to run till December?

That is a LONG contest.....not knocking it....just asking.

12 winners, I guess it is going to be a long contest.......

I can't play, but going to post anyway ;):rofl:..... but the Crown Royale has to be my favorite one I have grown out, albeit one I had the best success with but also liked the taste/effect of that strain the best of the three I have grown (had a Blueberry Male so it don't really count even though I used it in a breeding experiment, so technically I have grown out 4 strains).

Crown Royale:

Clone of a Haze Extreme is doing pretty good this time (better than the Mother did) so I can't blame the strain as I'm still learning the hard way ;).

yep to give more time for all new growers and runners for the whole year.
Thanks for the reply... :thanks:

I may have a chance to run my Dwarf Auto's again then.....

No journal going, but I'll post here anyway :)

Durban Poison. I'd love to know what the deal is with the CKS version.

Description says
Indica/Sativa:60% Sativa

60%?? How can this be a Durban Poison?

oh wait, scroll down and then read...
Durban Poison is 90% Sativa

So.....this is some non Durban Poison hybrid?

Description says

Me too. The description said 90% as well until I complained and they changed it. Of course they did not respond to my complaint or even bother to acknowledge it. Never did change the write up about it though. Sure would like to know what the 40% indica is? I am sure a reputable breeder should have no problems posting that.

Description says

So what do u think it is? I purchased some of thier DP seeds To make eventually make DP tincher?

Back
Top Bottom