Crop King Seeds cover-up!

ithinkican

i did get the non-ccaf seeds. they arent feminized cc, and they arent a new seed they havnt put out yet. they are a big mistake that they arent releasing info about and i dont think they even know. they changed their website a couple days ago too. the comments on their strains now shows post from months ago, instead of current comments. they are just being quiet hoping this will fade away. this could end up costing them millions and hurting their reputation. untill they tell me what happened exactly im not ordering from them anymore. ill put pics up soon. anybody else got pics of thier cc.? cc a week ago.
cropkingforum_2_092.jpg

I'll take. Some pictures tonight under led lights and normal household lights. They are getting close to Harvest time

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im not defending Crop King Seeds. They messed up. But I will say this about all seed companies. Far too many of them talk about their lines as if they are hybrids most if not all..are not even close. As I have said before when you drove by cornfield s or bean fields in the summer and you look out you see every single plant in 1000 acres the exact same height , stalk thickness and the exact same stage of growth. Thats a hybrid. As any kid who has detasseled corn in the old days...that takes years and years of focused selection and highly controlled pollination. Thats why seed companies look for fields that dont show that kind of uniformity in growth or in signature genetics tests at the elevator and sue farmers that grow self saved seed. This kind of breeding or using your own saved seed stock is a violation of their patent laws and they pursue damages aggressively. Now back to weed seed companies they should never claim that this or that variety will be certain to have a specific trait. The more reputable ones will tell you what the controlled crosses were and what genetic traits they were focusing upon in making those crosses. A huge problem also arises when you combine a controlling breeder who has lost focus on the genetic traits that the project set out to achieve ...with... the monetary desire to strike while the iron is hot on any trendy new variety. I went with Bodhi Seeds this time because I like and respect their business practices. Again to the moderators... I dont work for Bodhi.. I hust want to help growers grow great weed at a reasonable price. Heck Im probably screwing myself by doing this because varieties that I want to buy often sell out too quickly as it is!! But here us what I like. They simply tell what lines were crossed. Nothing else. They utilize a number of landraces. And finally I often can buy 10 or 11 packs non femd for around 70 bucks! Again I have been growing weed since 1976 I been a life long farmer. And I am a max return on investment kind of guy...a tight wad. Best of luck in all you grow!

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah it sounds like they've had some big mixups. Maybe they are really busy. They never replied to my last two emails. (I won a CKS seed coupon. Supposedly. )
As long as you are polite and sound fair and reasonable, you should be able to be able to discuss any issues with the sponsors no problem. The sponsors make this whole massive operation tick, so it's natural for 420 to want to make things comfortable for them and avoid having people dissing them, as much as possible. Because there is always a disgruntled customer somewhere, and sometimes they'll make it a personal vendetta.
If we keep the discussion fair then posts won't get deleted and there can be a discussion of the issue. Usually the sponsor in question gets asked to come and explain themselves.

cks just told me that yes the mix up of ccaf were indeed the new strain sourjack. the 2 i have growing are very different phenos. i wish these seed bank-breeders would give me the seeds from the same flower, so that hopefully the phenos would be more simular to each other ? so, my now 1 sourjack is a beautifull example then of the strain.very sativa dom.the other is short and has some of the northern lights from the sour diesal part. ive been flowering them now for about 4-5 days. cks also changed back their website. so now i know what the heck im growing. thats why i buy the genetics, because ive grown enough of not knowing what it is.so to any new guys- buy good seeds.bag seeds will usually have hermie situation. so all that being said. i like crop king seeds again.!! thanks.
cropkingforum_2_091.jpg
THIS IS THE SHORT sourjack.

I'll take. Some pictures tonight under led lights and normal household lights. They are getting close to Harvest time

420-magazine-mobile1044308141.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1053384274.jpg

Ummmm, what are you going to harvest? I see a couple of buds and some popcorn. Get the light down on those those babies and make them give up the goods!

Ummmm, what are you going to harvest? I see a couple of buds and some popcorn. Get the light down on those those babies and make them give up the goods!
Hey dude ..
I'm learning this was a second grow. Or attempt. I should say Next time I will be topping and fimming them as they grow and removing fan leafs that are blocking light. To answer your question it's candy cane auto . Man its coveted in froth. Lol smell is amazing! I ordered it grow just due to the aroma of her.

hi joe. looks like you have a 7 foot tall tent? let me make sum observations (my opinion from one pic) your light is too far away. you want it close as possible to plants always.always adjusting as plant grows.stick your wrist under light, to c how hot. your lights-6 inches away? i like my plants big. you want to bring every plant to its full potential.budding it at the peak of its health and vigour. in a tent w u light, i would grow plant 36 inches then flower them. u need to use the nutes in soil, electricity- everything to its best effencincy. autos different i guess but u had to flower these i think. if those were my ladies i would bend the top over-if its too tuff then tilt the whole plant at a 45 degree angle till finished and put light right down on it.spin plant 180 every day. you dont need to top or fim in your tent.

YES! Great response, IthinkIcan.

KingJoe, we all want to see your plants exploding in fat buds! Your plants look healthy so with a little more light they may reward you in spades. And now you've got me curious about Candy Cane. :)

hi joe. looks like you have a 7 foot tall tent? let me make sum observations (my opinion from one pic) your light is too far away. you want it close as possible to plants always.always adjusting as plant grows.stick your wrist under light, to c how hot. your lights-6 inches away? i like my plants big. you want to bring every plant to its full potential.budding it at the peak of its health and vigour. in a tent w u light, i would grow plant 36 inches then flower them. u need to use the nutes in soil, electricity- everything to its best effencincy. autos different i guess but u had to flower these i think. if those were my ladies i would bend the top over-if its too tuff then tilt the whole plant at a 45 degree angle till finished and put light right down on it.spin plant 180 every day. you dont need to top or fim in your tent.
Solid man. But my tent is 2.5x2 .5x5' 609 war mars hydro led lights. I am learning about topping fimming etc. My first true grow is coming just waiting for these candy canes to finish. Got my withe cookies from crop king today they are regular feminized. Bit I'll be growing 4 autos from crop king in tent next time. Nyc diesel. Here she is happy day today.
420-magazine-mobile955872300.jpg

YES! Great response, IthinkIcan.

KingJoe, we all want to see your plants exploding in fat buds! Your plants look healthy so with a little more light they may reward you in spades. And now you've got me curious about Candy Cane. :)
Dude the froth on the candy cane and aroma makes me want to buy it again alone. Must try great smoke to. Tried sn ounce at Christmas time. Lol from crop king two thumbs up.

I didn't get the dry herb from them lol just re read see how someone can presume that. Anyways lights are on #rider509 and #ithinkican and I took some string and bent plant down a bit and lowered I'm sure they are going to be ready for harvesting in within week.

I didn't get the dry herb from them lol just re read see how someone can presume that. Anyways lights are on #rider509 and #ithinkican and I took some string and bent plant down a bit and lowered I'm sure they are going to be ready for harvesting in within week.

420-magazine-mobile1416866718.jpg

Solid man. But my tent is 2.5x2 .5x5' 609 war mars hydro led lights. I am learning about topping fimming etc. My first true grow is coming just waiting for these candy canes to finish. Got my withe cookies from crop king today they are regular feminized. Bit I'll be growing 4 autos from crop king in tent next time. Nyc diesel. Here she is happy day today.
420-magazine-mobile955872300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom