Crown Royale Indoor Coco Coir Grow

Do they have that nice smell of like purple cool aid. Mine smelt like that for a while maybe a week. now they smell strong not fruity

Starting the Cure:

full

After Drying for Eight Days, It's Time to Cure​

Now that drying is complete, I got sticky and finished trimming the plants...

Yield...
Plant 1: 32gm
Plant 2: 60gm
Plant 3: 33gm
Plant 4: 16gm
Total: 141gm or about 5 oz.

That works our to: 17.6 gm/sq ft or 190gm/m^2 or 0.47gm/W

I'm disappointed with my harvest. It would have been good for T5s, but not under 300W of LED lights. As expected the plants furthest from the center produced the least. It's time to get my butt in gear and build that new grow light.

The smell is strong, sort of piney. I don't have the equipment yet to determine its potency. This harvest will be ground and put into capsules as I can't smoke or vape it.

I'll close this journal and have it moved to the completed journals in a couple of days.

Thanks to all who subbed in. :thanks:

It's now that time again...
:theband: :rollit::passitleft:

You know that ain't bad or I'm bad to I got 14 Oz off 6 plants under a 1000 watt hps last run so weight per watt you beat me I just can't seem to get any big buds out of this strain but I really like the taste and potency of it I'm cutting 6 more sometime this week and looks about the same to me as last and I did change base nutes to an

You know that ain't bad or I'm bad to I got 14 Oz off 6 plants under a 1000 watt hps last run so weight per watt you beat me I just can't seem to get any big buds out of this strain but I really like the taste and potency of it I'm cutting 6 more sometime this week and looks about the same to me as last and I did change base nutes to an

CKS says: up to 500gr indoor/400gr outdoor, which is why I was disappointed. I was hoping for at least half that or roughly 7 oz for my first grow. Don't forget that the manufacturer of my light claimed 1800W HPS equivalency and a PAR value of 779 at 18". Coverage is supposed to be 5 x 5.5 ft. I used it at full power in a 2' X 4' tent without lightburn at 8".

Was looking in to your setup and it did not make much sense why your yeild came out as it did given your absolute attention detail with almost every aspect of the grow. This makes me think that the issue is not with you but with the light... I was looking in to the king led X6 and they offer little to no backing to the 1800w equivilant claim and supply no par maps or info on the actual leds. I saw the one claim that it was 779 par at 18" on their website but they have no par maps... Lighting companies that only publish the PAR at the center point of a coverage area overestimate the true light intensity of their fixture. A single measurement does not tell you much, since lights are generally strongest in the center, while PAR levels decrease as measurements are taken towards the edges of the coverage area. Not a bad light by any means but just not what they say it is. I would say the light should be the first theing you upgrade as you move on to your future grows. Regardless, you still knocked it out of the park with this grow and the flowers still look great.

Was looking in to your setup and it did not make much sense why your yeild came out as it did given your absolute attention detail with almost every aspect of the grow. This makes me think that the issue is not with you but with the light... I was looking in to the king led X6 and they offer little to no backing to the 1800w equivilant claim and supply no par maps or info on the actual leds. I saw the one claim that it was 779 par at 18" on their website but they have no par maps... Lighting companies that only publish the PAR at the center point of a coverage area overestimate the true light intensity of their fixture. A single measurement does not tell you much, since lights are generally strongest in the center, while PAR levels decrease as measurements are taken towards the edges of the coverage area. Not a bad light by any means but just not what they say it is. I would say the light should be the first theing you upgrade as you move on to your future grows. Regardless, you still knocked it out of the park with this grow and the flowers still look great.

From reading of other's experiences, over stating the performance is rampant among low cost LED fixture manufacturers. I took that into consideration when I bought the King X6, buying more than triple the King recommended power for my grow tent's size. I chose the X6 so that I could dial it down if it proved to be too powerful. In addition to its other problems, the COBs were discolored after a single grow, indicating insufficient cooling. After the grow, I opened the light curious to see what was inside. As expected, the drivers are not the top quality, and are only 84% efficient. Of the 300W drawn from the wall, a maximum of 252W was available to the COBs.

I have the parts to build my own based on the Citizen CLU048-1216 COBs. I've put my King X6 to pasture in the veg tent where it can do the job.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Dang! I missed the whole thing! I saw your other post a few mins ago and read this little but great journal. Please keep me informed of any new grow or build you get up to. I appreciate your thorough everything! Much respect.

I made gumies with mine and hash. well let me say the gummies were fantastic the hash top quality what i did is got clones going of my Crowns and the colas were wild man its a nice plant i will definitely get more of this strain.
10 out of 10 for sure :)

I made gumies with mine and hash. well let me say the gummies were fantastic the hash top quality what i did is got clones going of my Crowns and the colas were wild man its a nice plant i will definitely get more of this strain.
10 out of 10 for sure :)
I need to get more creative with mine...:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom