Crop King Seeds' Promo - Premium Seeds Giveaway - May 15th - 31st, 2016

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
Hello,

HERE WE GO AGAIN! :thumb:

We are, once again, giving away premium seeds to 3 lucky winners.

How to Join?

1. Go to our website --> CROP KING SEEDS

2. Place an order and use the promo CODE: 420MAG-10 anytime from May 15th - 31st, 2016.

3. That's it. You wait for the announcement of winners.

We will choose 3 lucky winners on the 1st of June, 2016. We will use RANDOMIZER software to choose the 3 winners from the list of all who use the code.

What you will get?

1st Prize = 3 Strains X 5 seeds each (your choice)
2nd Prize = 2 Strains X 5 seeds each (your choice)
3rd Prize = 1 strain X 5 seeds (your choice)

The winners will be announced here in this thread on the 1st of June, 2016 and they will be contacted via email.

Thank you everyone for your undying support. LET'S KEEP IT GREEN! :)

Wow, wish id of know just got my wwf last week, new Im broke. CK is my only seed bank great customer service.

Just realized I entered the context without knowing. :)

Had to created an account to say thanks, and looking forward to seeing how these girls grow!

I just bought for the first time but the promo code wouldn't work! Still really excited for my first grow with the 10 seed auto feminized variety pack that Crop King offers ☺️

:thanks::party::party::bong::yummy::idea::slide:Woohoo.hot shiggity dog..LOL
Today is the last day for this promo. We will still accept entries so you should order now. Click on the link below.

We will be announcing another photo contest. Stay tuned! :)

I didn't use the promo code for"Your Order # 574912-CKS" but can it be added to the contest,pleasssse?

All I can say is I'm excited as I ordered mine last week and the code gave me 10% off also which I was not expecting!

Did I win? I must have.

We got 129 orders that used that promo code for this. We thank you!!!!

Here are the 3 LUCKY WINNERS OF OUR PREMIUM SEEDS. We use Randomizer software to pick the winners.

575675-CKS
574693-CKS
574744-CKS

The winners will receive an email with the instructions on how to claim their prize. Thank you very much. See you in our next promo contest.

Checkout our new photo contest that runs today until July 10th.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/710-dabbing-themed-photo-contest-win-premium-seeds.278368/

We got 129 orders that used that promo code for this. We thank you!!!!

Here are the 3 LUCKY WINNERS OF OUR PREMIUM SEEDS. We use Randomizer software to pick the winners.

575675-CKS
574693-CKS
574744-CKS

The winners will receive an email with the instructions on how to claim their prize. Thank you very much. See you in our next promo contest.

Checkout our new photo contest that runs today until July 10th.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/710-dabbing-themed-photo-contest-win-premium-seeds.278368/

Congrats to the winners! Hope they say something in here so we know who to congradulate. Thanks for running these contests.

Hey everyone,
I purchased White Widow and Revolver seeds from CKS, shipping was super fast, and almost had to call and ask where the seeds were in the package. I have had 100% germination following their process. I live in the USA. Now I have won one of their giveaways and again seeds came sooner than expected and super stealthy Bubba Kush two soaking now can't wait to get them in the garden. I have had a fantastic experience with these folks. Excellent, Excellent YOU GUYS ARE GREAT NOW I FEEL LIKE A KING.
Thanks so much

Newbie please be gentle, it's my first time

Back
Top Bottom