Crop King Seeds - Purple Kush Feminized - Grow Journal - Lady Growing Lady

:welcome:Crop King Seeds - Purple Kush Feminized - 2nd Grow - Lady Growing Ladies Journal

Crop_King_Seeds.jpg

Growers Mission: "Seek to heal myself and live in peace.":love:

Purpose: To use natural medicines instead of the high dosage chemical meds to cope with my health issues.

Novice Grower: 1 year of lessons learned under my belt but 1 year of dedicated research, product buying and visiting a "misc" grow shop once a month now. I read as many magazines as I can because it fits the lifestyle I live. I'm completely addicted to providing the best care under a very limited budget.

Accomplishments::goodjob:
*I built my own grow tent and covered it with vinyl I already had at no cost.
*Used long metal corner guards as the base for my light in order to move the light up or down.
*I have started my 2nd official grow Feb 17th 2016, which will be the official start of my journal.
*I have 1 purple kush in flower state now and she is flowering with 12 hrs of light daily.
*Completely changed my schedule to mirror the plants processes and it has brought a routine of serenity and welcomed detachment from the computer world.
*I am taking responsibilities for my own health and want to be as close to nature as I can.
*Accepting my young age but catering to a body of a 76 year old.
*The routine my plants require fully ignite my OCD behaviours and cater to ambition of a perfectionist.
*I name my plants and speak to them everyday, it gives me more reason to greet another day. Happy to be alive...

Costly Mistakes: :thedoubletake:
*I ruined 3 seeds due to mold ☹ my fault, didn't let the seedlings breathe, no excuses.
*1 seed left in my king pack...yikes! I have the "need for seed!":helpsmilie:

Health & Medical Conditions::love:
(not expecting to be cured, just focus on living)

Diverticular Disease — Must eat healthy
IBS — Must eat health and stay away from stress
Brain Aneurysm — makes me forget details, distant from my thoughts, anxiety and trouble recalling memories or words.
PTSD — brutal abuse as a teen - intense healing for 20 years
Pre-Cancer — Cervix & Colon (high risk strain — biopsies ever 6 months)
Tinitus & Hyperacusis — Losing my hearing
Pre-Diabetic — Inherited, I'm actually in good shape as I have been in physio working on my back and jogging for 3 months now. Running is my passion and I'll do anything so I can live long enough to run beside the mountains. It's an experience I do often, and crave it.
*Do not drink, or shhhmoke for 8 years now.
Tech Specs & Plant Details
(please excuse any errors I'm still learning)

Indica 75% - Sativa 25%

1 plant only — Medicinal purposes only — (target the body, not the mind)

IMG_115132.jpg

Early Veg - topped week 3 - will top once more just before flower stage.

Feb Wed 17 planted — pics for week 4 veg

IMG_115329.jpg

Has not reached flower state

Indoor - Organic

Name of Plant: Lilli

IMG_115835.jpg

Soil Accessory: Rock - White Quartz Crystal from the 2nd largest granite cliffs in the world. White rocks have been charged with positivity based on the history of these cliffs. Super rare.

IMG_115930.jpg

Growing times: 24hr veg — 12 hour for flower — super important to remind myself.

Soil — Not familiar with these ingredients so here is the list.

"This potting mix is regionally formulated from Canadian sphagnum, peat moss, peat humus and/or composted forest products. Coco fibre, perlite, lime, controlled release fertilizer and mycorrhizae"

10 inch — Self Watering Pot *the best decision I ever made

Selfwateringpots.jpg

(2) T5HO lights parallel to each other. 1 light used for early veg state. Then turn on second light after the first topping.

Timer settings will switch over to 12 when it's time to flower.

Size of light? 2x39 inch

Yes, air-cooled during the day, but not at night because it's cooler at night naturally here.

Temp of Room/cab? 20-22 degrees

RH of Room/cab? N/A (Don't have the tools to measure RH but I have a room mister in there to balance the heat)

PH of media or res? Not sure what this means but I am guessing maybe it has to do with the PH Balance of Nutrients? If so, mine is 5.5 ph balance using a colour chart every time for accuracy, transparent dirty orange.

Any Pests ? Not yet, I added hydrogen peroxide before I transferred the seedling into the pot full time. It was added to the very first feeding. One cap full, making sure I do not dry out the roots or damage the growth.

How often are you watering? 1 week now in early veg state, with food, I'm sure it will increase once she grows.

Type and strength of ferts used?

Organic
— BioThrive Grow 4 3 3 — 5 ml/litre
— Thrive Alive B-1 Green 0 0 1 — 5ml/litre
— CaMg+ - 5 ml/litre
— Bio Bloom — 2 3 3 - 10ml/litre (Bloom time only)

Paper_Journal.jpg

Thank you for visiting my journal - I'm alive and kicking...

I want to wish you the best of luck for your medicinal quest. You're doing great so far by the looks of it, keep up the great work. I'll be looking forward to seeing and reading more updates.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Awww, shucks, thanks for the support! It's all a life lesson to grow as a person too. :thumb:

Great looking Girls. I would TOP those babies right now, they`re ripe for the picking and you`ll yield more. Now is the time to do it while they`re young..:)

Great looking Girls. I would TOP those babies right now, they`re ripe for the picking and you`ll yield more. Now is the time to do it while they`re young..:)

Already topped her on week 3, this is week 4 and you can see two of her stalks growing. But thanks for the advice, you're bang on!

Looks like your doing great :) and kudos for building your own tent! Im a big believer in up cycling, Ive made my drainage system from an old shower tray I found!

Anyways im waffling, I look forward to seeing Lilli grow up and fingers crossed she gets some of the positivity from the White Quartz Crystal.

Looks like your doing great :) and kudos for building your own tent! Im a big believer in up cycling, Ive made my drainage system from an old shower tray I found!

Anyways im waffling, I look forward to seeing Lilli grow up and fingers crossed she gets some of the positivity from the White Quartz Crystal.

I love building and creating things out of all the resources I have here. That's cool about the tray. If you think outside of the box, you should be able to build a box, but not for everyone I guess. Appreciate the visit!

Week 5 Veg - She's outta control...- nitrogen deficiency - used wrong nutrient - my brain injury blocks me from being 100% perfect in decision-making. That is why I love growing plants so much. They are forgiving, require brain work and keeps me in a routine. Unfortunately I made an error and have to forgive myself. I removed the formula from the self-watering bottom and put the proper nutrient in. Hard to tell how many times I fed her incorrectly. So I will monitor the situation and nurse her back to health. Lastly, I still abSOULutely love growing and my mistakes humble me and my ambition keeps me searching for knowledge.

Thanks for following my grow, this is the most action I've gotten in a long time...lady action...lol

IMG_163119.jpg
IMG_157219.jpg
IMG_155422.jpg
IMG_155232.jpg
IMG_131130.jpg
IMG_131226.jpg

Back
Top Bottom