Crop King Seeds Start To Finish With Mars Hydro LED

COF how are you? I just can not take it anymore I HAVE TO KNOW how those seeds are doing? Have they poked their heads up? :bitingnails: I should have listened to my first instinct to buy from CK but instead ordered from another seed bank that I thought was a sponsor here but is not. Ordered two weeks ago and still no tracking number. Now I am having problems getting a hold of them. So no seeds for me to crack so I am living through your grow. Good Luck and looking forward to hearing about them.

Guess I'm late to the party as usual.
Glad the rain slowed down here. Definitely not what I'm used to with Colorado weather. Good luck brother

Man last year and this year has been like Washington rain weather non stop lol. I just might get to sneak plants outside at the last month of our outdoor grow season well the backyard home grower outdoor grow season lol. Thank you for the luck wish. I appreciate you taking your time to stop by.

COF how are you? I just can not take it anymore I HAVE TO KNOW how those seeds are doing? Have they poked their heads up? :bitingnails: I should have listened to my first instinct to buy from CK but instead ordered from another seed bank that I thought was a sponsor here but is not. Ordered two weeks ago and still no tracking number. Now I am having problems getting a hold of them. So no seeds for me to crack so I am living through your grow. Good Luck and looking forward to hearing about them.

Up date coming soon. Maybe later today. I hate to hear you are having trouble getting your seeds. I am slowly getting into plant breading to supply my own. I will say this crop king got my seeds here in 5 days. Wish you were my neighbor and could just walk over here to help me with my garden. I think I will post a quick update later today so I will talk to you soon. take care and let me know what happens with your seeds you ordered.

COF
Thanks man. I am doing well and looking forward to those pics and updates. I did talk to the seed bank today. First I was wrong, they are not a sponsor here. Felt like a complete tard when I found that out. Second, they shipped them yesterday but did not record the tracking numbers and say it could be 10 - 28 days from today before I recieve them. Now I have just completed my purchases for all equipment needed for my grow. (Holy.... that was expensive) and I should have everything by the 7th of aug. I will set up and test everything to ensure that it works and to observe my environmental factors. I do not think that I will have to worry to much about heat but that is what the test will determine. It would have been great to also get my seeds at that time so I could have popped them and started letting them grow, so as soon as the grow room was ready and they are big enough, could have transplanted and started my veg period. I plan on scrog and cropping. I will have 32 square feet of grow space and want to fill in that entire area before flipping to flower. So this delay with the seed bank is disappointing. I am actually thinking about ordering from CK and getting that Zeus and maybe the crown royal and going that route. 5 days you say..... Yes that is something to consider.

Seed update.. All is well a few more have broke ground. The ones above ground will be transplanted in a week or so.
SAM_10831.JPG
SAM_10822.JPG

Plants in veg are doing outstanding. The three mother are getting moved in a few days. The clones in the 1 gallon will be getting transplanted real soon.
SAM_10792.JPG
SAM_10801.JPG
SAM_10813.JPG

The mothers in main flower room are doing good. Monster train has blown up and begging to get flowered.
SAM_10844.JPG
SAM_10864.JPG
SAM_10854.JPG

NOW just a little look at the NEW Mars Hydro light. I am happy to let you all here at 420 Mag to be the first to see it. I have to say I am blown away with how it is built. Well enough talk lets look...
SAM_10571.JPG
SAM_10591.JPG
SAM_10631.JPG
SAM_10652.JPG
SAM_10662.JPG
SAM_10671.JPG
SAM_10703.JPG
SAM_10692.JPG
SAM_10683.JPG
SAM_10773.JPG
SAM_10711.JPG
SAM_10721.JPG
SAM_10733.JPG
SAM_10742.JPG
SAM_10752.JPG
SAM_10763.JPG

It weight is around 20lb. Build awesome with very nice heat sinks. LED are like the sun series setup more of a cob type setup so they will mix outstanding. The sides with the hanger holes are just right and what I have been asking for. The remote tells the light to do everything so make sure you got AAA batteries. It has a seedling,veg and flower mode already on a quick program. It also has 3 buttons you can set your self. More to come on light very soon for now there is the first look of the Mars new light.. Thank you all for stopping by and keep it growing green.. :passitleft:

Ok left one thing out lol. That last post is the Epistar one.
Here is the CREE one
cree.jpg

The Cree is going to be around 1200$
The Epistar 320led will be around 850$

Ok left on thing out lol. That last post is the Epistar one.
Here is the CREE one
cree.jpg

The Cree is going to be around 1200$
The Epistar 320led will be around 850$

Uuuuuggggg now that is one sexy light! Sharp, crisp, well designed. Plug it in, plug it in!

The flat one is 320 3watt Epistar so around 480 wall watts.
SAM_10571.JPG

The curve one CREE come is 340 and 680 which is around 128 and 256 true watts, Cree needs way less to do more.
cree.jpg

SAM_10703.JPG
SAM_10773.JPG

Such a great update COF. Thanks a bunch. Those lights look fantastic.

OK CO, Sun glasses are on Fire those puppy's up Brother I Want To See The LIGHT!!!!!:icon_cool

Uuuuuggggg now that is one sexy light! Sharp, crisp, well designed. Plug it in, plug it in!

Thank you all for taking your time to stop by,I appreciate that. I am going to do a part two soon. I will be showing real power draw and all the modes. I may call that the how they work part 2 lol. Need a freaking manual and man I wish I could program my tv to work on the remote hint hint Mars hydro lmao. I will have to say it is nice to see Mars Hydro step up and put some top shelf lights out here for us that want to invest the money to grow with. Yes Sara many are not going to like price but that's what make Mars Hydro one of my favorite now you have low level, mid level and high level lights that all grow nice ass buds and proven by me and many others from ever dollar range. I wish you all the best and keep the cannabis growing :passitleft:

Those light look sexy CO!!! ive always wanted to invest in some cree led lights as well and cant wait to see how they perform :love: great update and cant wait to see this grow

He we go. The first light test. This is the 160x3 Epistar

Ok this is in the seed mode
SAM_10872.JPG
SAM_10884.JPG
SAM_10944.JPG
SAM_10954.JPG
SAM_10974.JPG

Now this is the Veg mode
SAM_10895.JPG
SAM_10903.JPG
SAM_10991.JPG
SAM_11004.JPG
SAM_11014.JPG

And now full power all lights on FLOWER mode
SAM_10912.JPG
SAM_10925.JPG
SAM_11035.JPG
SAM_11083.JPG
SAM_11093.JPG

Well that is all I got for you all for the week. I will see you all next week with the harvest on the 5x5 tent. I wish you all the best and thank you all for taking your time to stop by. :passitleft:

Hey CO

Just watched the video on the Pro Series, did I understand you right that the custom times are in one hour increments?

I use 14.5/9.5 during veg which allows be to put my girls outside anytime after mid May and the days will continue to get longer until June 21st. Will I not be able to do this with these lights?

awesome vid, so excited to see what the cree lights can do man. ive wanted to get some lights that can really provide great results with low watts out of the wall and low heats and i really feel if the lights can be made affordable like only mars can then LED will really replace HPS lighting. cant wait to see the grow COF

Back
Top Bottom