Crop King Seeds Start To Finish With Mars Hydro LED

Harvest time was done. The early mist was not worth growing for me at all. It might have been just the seed I will never know. The candy cane was good, it started its flower around two weeks later then mist and was over four times the size. They both finished at the same time. Both have really good smell and lots of trichomes. Yields I will post when curing is done to get true weight.

Hey guess which ones are which lol
SAM_14902.JPG
SAM_14892.JPG

So the smoke weight. Candy cane came in at 1 1/2 oz and the E Mist 1/2 oz. Not to bad for the candy cane. Both smell real good. No training done no nutes added just soil. That raps up my auto grows. Now will be doing the White cookies and the Royal crown.

Sweet. Nice to see you around bro. Are you starting a new journal or here? Link me to the new one if need be. I'd like to follow along. :passitleft:

Sweet. Nice to see you around bro. Are you starting a new journal or here? Link me to the new one if need be. I'd like to follow along. :passitleft:

I still have Four Crop kings to do here. My 5x5 pro series journal is half way though flower and my main room journal I am just keeping it going. No new journals yet. I do have five Cree led lights I will be doing a grow with real soon. Just got to get a 3x3 tent for it.

Whoops, sorry. I didn't realize you were growing so much. I seen the name and said what the hey let's jump in. How are the other plants doing? Is that them in your last pic?

Whoops, sorry. I didn't realize you were growing so much. I seen the name and said what the hey let's jump in. How are the other plants doing? Is that them in your last pic?

That last pic is two of the Crop kings in the red pots. The left is crown royal and left is white cookies. Now them two have been topped. The other two have not and have been moved to my main flower room, in the red pots.
SAM_15152.JPG

My main flower room journal shows most of my plants, just not the R.D.W.C grows.
CO Finest Main Flower Room LED Grows

good to see what those strains have to offer, not too sure about the E mist but the c cane might be worth trying in DWC or coco

I'm loving the setup CO. You've definitely stepped up since last I seen ya. Good to see the enthusiasm is still there. Have you tried white cookies yet? I love it!

What happened? Are you still posting to this journal? I hope so1! iThis has been the best journal I've ever followed. Please report on how the non auto's are doing! I assume they've gone to flower by now. Please more!!!!

Hello. I am still going. Just moving my veg room over to new area. The plants are still going good. I have two not touched and two topped of the same strains. Soon they will be flipped to 12/12. I will still show the difference on the untrained and trained. They are still in veg but now all in the main flower room. I will be doing update very soon. I am trying to get my videos all caught up as well. For now here is the four girls in the main flower room. Thank you all for stopping by I appreciate you all taking your time to do so.

The two untouched red pots
SAM_1539.JPG

The two topped red pots
SAM_15401.JPG

good to see you back man! alwasy interested in seeing what you have going on over there

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I plan on getting two mars hydro reflector 144x5 led lights but was wondering if it would it be to much in a 3.28 x 3.28 x 6.5 grow tent for 8 plants.. advice, tips or any info would be great since it will be my first time using LED's.. also want something I can use for veg and flower.. can I get some info ASAP please and thanks

:passitleft: High Jae... I have been using the M-H reflectors for about 2 years and you should be fine with the 2 panels in your tent.... I think you are going to find even in veg you are going to get better growth with both switches on but you can grow some nice buds with them... I do highly advise that you do a bit of LST and defoliation with these lights to get better penetration or you will end up with a bit of popcorn... which I like for butter and what not but if you oopen your girls up for the light they wil work wonderfully for you... Good luck with your grow and your more than welcome to check out my journal... it is a huge one and is perpetual but if you just check the last few pages you will see the reflectors at work...:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

I plan on getting two mars hydro reflector 144x5 led lights but was wondering if it would it be to much in a 3.28 x 3.28 x 6.5 grow tent for 8 plants.. advice, tips or any info would be great since it will be my first time using LED's.. also want something I can use for veg and flower.. can I get some info ASAP please and thanks

I can help you with that. Two will be a little more power then you need but more power more flowers. That would allow you to grow your area in the future if you ever did as well. With them you will want to start them as high as you can in the tent to get your plants use to having strong PAR from lights. You might want to start with only one on veg mode then after a week flip the other on. Them lights you will be able to use in veg and flower no problem and your plants will want to grow fast if you feed them right. Make sure you stay on top of your plants and don't let them grow out of control. With that many plants I would keep the bottom half's of the plants well trimmed aka lolly popping. Training will be key and help keep mold away. Good lights and make plants grow very fast and bush out so you need to make good air flower through the plants. LED's are not safe running above 95 deg it can burn some of the LED'S out so watch your temps in there and make sure you have good clean cool air coming in and hot out. Plants will thank you as well. Your 3.28x3.28 is around 10 1/2 sqf so around 400 wall watts is needed for a really good yield. With that said you will have extra power and that will allow you to do cut one off if needed to control any extra heat not needed during the summer months of the year. So lets say you are running 12/12 for flower and you turn them on at 8pm and off at 8am and it is still warm outside of tent until 10pm. Then you can have one light turn on at 8pm and then have other turn on at 10pm to help not make to much heat. Now that is if you have a temp problem. People don't talk about heat problems to much on LED but a lot are running under power or just enough and have grow area in a nice cool place. I am just saying if you do that's what I do. I run a little over 5k wall watts in one of my 10'x12' rooms and deal with high temp problems during summer. Hey Mars Hydro what about making the higher power lights with a 4-6" exhaust port on lights to pull the hot heat sink air out of the grow room for us bigger growers hint hint. Ok back to your grow sorry, I think the setup you are looking at will kick ass. In flower after the first two weeks you can lower lights to around 24" to start with and watch the plants real close. If you see white spots then that's called light bleaching aka burning plants. Then raise up 6" if not then leave them until week four. At week four your flowers and trichcomes will be growing real nice. Then you can try lowering them too 18" to finish off the grow. Remember watch the plants for bleach marks or if you see top of buds looking like they are drying out. With the power you will be running you really should not need to lower to much, you will have more then enough PAR AKA photosynthetically active radiation needed. I am out of time my friend I hope I helped a little. Please hit me up if you need more info I will do what I can to help. I wish you the best.

BTW 420 this is the only journal I will be using from now on. No more two or three at same time. Thank you and will be letting you all know whats going on soon.

Back
Top Bottom