Crop King Seeds White Widow

Stoney Roads

20151121_095727.jpg
20151121_095747.jpg
20151121_095752.jpg
Just wanted to show of my ladies from Crop king. I will only order from the King, and with the genetics coming next month can't wait.

20151123_141136.jpg
20151123_141142.jpg
Have a little deformation going on with my#3 white widow. It looks like it's twisting but it's not it is the leafs growing unevenly if you look closely you can see what I'm talking about. All my other WW ladies look perfect. Can't wait to see the flowers. I figure I will flip to flower in 4 weeks from today.

typically twisting is the first step in a reaction, i would check ph and make sure you are not giving one plant more concentration then others

typically twisting is the first step in a reaction, i would check ph and make sure you are not giving one plant more concentration then others

Yeah they all get the same I mix 1 gallon and split between the 4. It is not twisting the leafs are growing all deformed. If you look you will see there is little arm on the one instead of a med like the other part of the leaf . After it grows past that set it should look normal. Number 1 only grew 1 leaf for its second set, but it looks normal now because you can't see it because all the other sets of leafs grew 2 leafs

And I think I have a bad bulb time for a new one. Waiting till the first to put it in though

Back
Top Bottom