Crop King - We Will Do Better

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
We here at Crop King Seeds would like to apologize for the poor service people have received. A far busier than expected start of the year, losing a senior staff member to medical issues, outside pressures, Canada Post problems and our sale to new owners all contributed to this degradation in service. We set high standards for ourselves and we failed to meet them.To fix these problems, we've hired some new staff and are retraining all our current customer service reps. We're also scaling back our advertising etc. so we can focus on the important stuff a bit more.

Our previous owner sold the company for a few reasons. Dealing with deadbeat stores, threats of cyber attacks and physical violence and straight up extortion and blackmail. We've always tried to give back to this community and help where we could but having to chase down stores for payment just took a lot of fun out of this business. Our new owners want to remain anonymous to avoid some of the things listed above.

In conclusion, we know we've screwed up, we apologize and we will do better. If you have run into issues and problems please let us know via email or call us directly.

Cheers,
Crop King Seeds

Ok good luck getting your company straightened out.

Personally I'm not going to go back to the game of trying to get through to you guys by email, and will respond here instead.
All I want is for you to review the situation with my order from February.

In March I posted about a situation in which, among other issues including ignored emails and very rude service, I only received part of my order. Your response was to accuse me of lying.

A simple glance at your records will easily show the truth of the situation with my order. All you need to do is compare the items that you sent me with what I actually ordered. My order was clearly stated, and the issue was detailed and explained by me multiple times in follow up emails. I assume you have a record of what you actually sent. So the discrepancies should be extremely clear, and simple for you to find and to understand.

After you figure this out, I'd be happy if you would go apologize and retract what you said, to clear my name in the same thread in which you made the post insinuating that I was lying about the situation. No I don't want the missing items, just an apology. That would be great. Thank you.

I'm pretty sure you know the situation and the post I mean- since it was one of only three posts you have taken the time to make on 420 forum in the last three and a half months.

I've never purchased seeds from any site to date. At some point I will need to do so. Crop King Seeds has taken a royal thrashing on this site the last couple of weeks. I obviously don't have first hand knowledge of all the details and heard from all sides. I know a change in ownership is a very tough time for any company. Hopefully the dust will settle and Crop King Seeds will be given a fair opportunity to live up to their promises above. I think everyone deserves a second chance.

At least CKS has acknowledged the poor service and communication. Its definitely a start.

I'm looking for some seeds, will check them out again.

Good luck on the new and improved business plan.

Until weasel is happy we will use seedsman. I think a good start would be to make good on his and many others' situations where the people driving the success of the industry are getting sheisted by the "largest seed bank in the world." Good luck CKS I'm sure you will be able to cultivate your rep here back to full flower. Maybe start with weas?

Thanks G2HM that's very sweet of you. There are plenty of posts on 420 from people who have clearly stated their issues. A whole thread full right here- Why buy Crop King Seeds
I'm sure most of these posts were a last resort and most people, like me, have emailed CKS many times already about their individual issues. CKS can just go to this thread if they haven't already, read the posts, review those orders, and sort this out themselves. The info should already be easily available, obviously. Unless the company records have been wiped clean, which makes no sense. We are supposed to email them with the same info we've already sent, and start all over from square one, but now they've decided that they'll answer?

Heinsight is 20/20,y'all can't keep bringing up past issues. Don't know many companies that come out and admit to so many core issues within their infrastructure . I don't think CKS went out of there way to screw over weasel or anyone else intentionally. Cut them some slack. Nothing but respect from me for owning up to it. Rome wasn't built in a day,be patient. They are on the right track to fixing the issues.

Of course they didn't go out of their way, and they can't always foresee that someone they employee is having a shitty day. It's just that these words are here and they will be read. That can easily make good for certain mistakes they are a massive entity and it won't hurt their bottom line to say sorry you had a bad experience, but we strive to make our Customers happy. So here's the rest of the order you paid for... It's not the cost of doing business, but the cost of doing good business. Will it hurt them to say f**** you, order elsewhere? Probably not a whole lot... but It could.... and it has. I'm prob not the only one but I was planning to order from cks a month ago....
Now?
We shall see.
Come on CKS y'all can do it! We have faith in you as a company and 420 Magazine sponsor and I havent really had much contact with mr weaselcracker but it's the nature of a community to back each other. That's all, really.

I think the new owners of CKS are in a tight spot. Buyers are wanting them (new owners) to make good for lousy service by the old owners. Yes, they continue to use the CKS name but are the new owners really responsible to do anything other then apologize for the past and promise to do better in the future?

Yes. If it's yours and it's broke and you don't want to fix it, sell it!

If you want it but it's broke and don't want to fix it, don't buy it!

I get what you are saying believe me, but it's a small fix that would have great results. So why not? I don't know if they sponsor other forums as I was lucky enough to have this be the first forum we joined, but if they were to take care of the few (compared to their huuuuge customer base) 420 members that were wronged by them then the other members like me will gladly make purchases from them! It's a good gesture, no?

I think the new owners of CKS are in a tight spot. Buyers are wanting them (new owners) to make good for lousy service by the old owners. Yes, they continue to use the CKS name but are the new owners really responsible to do anything other then apologize for the past and promise to do better in the future?

Yeah I don't care about their past. But at present time (not the past) they have a public post on 420, which they put there after I'd been through a month of rude bullshit from them -the icing on the cake basically calling me a liar and trying to 'prove' that I wasn't telling the truth re the situation. It's a one minute job for them to verify that they were wrong to make that post, and retract it. Other than that I have no interest personally in worrying about their past mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom