Crop King - We Will Do Better

Too bad the prize code they gave me is invalid lol.

I was hoping, after you stated that my suggestion (regarding the mangled discount code) worked, that you'd return and give a report on the time it took for your delivery to arrive from when you placed your order and the condition of the merchandise when it arrived.

I think it took three days for mine. Might have been four, though. To be honest with you, I figured anywhere from eight days to 18 or so. The seeds appear to be fine (healthy looking, and not crushed).

I should point out that I didn't get fancy packaging or branded merchandise with my order. I was informed that this was because I live in the USA and that their "stealth shipping" made that impossible. Having received the order, I now understand what was meant by that (and it's cool! I'd rather receive "just" my seeds than receive a bunch of extra non-seed items but NOT receive my seeds because Customs found them, removed them, and left one of their "If you believe we confiscated your item(s) in error, you're welcome to come down and discuss it in person with us" form letters in their place, lol).

And, besides, in lieu of - for example - a lighter, plastic grinder, pack of rolling papers, t-shirt - I received... Well, my order was for a five-pack of Blueberry and a five-pack of White Widow Auto. Instead, I received seven seeds of each strain (thanks again, Crop King!!!). I can pick up a lighter at any convenience store, lol, but I can't get four "extra" cannabis seeds at one.

Also, I received a Crop King Seeds Bic lighter, pack of rolling papers with those little paper strips that people stick in the end of their joints when they (I guess) don't have enough cannabis to fill the joint up properly, and a sticker as part of the general prize package, so I didn't feel any great need to get more. A t-shirt would have been awesome, but I'm much happier to have received the four additional seeds. Can't smoke a t-shirt :rofl:.

I just placed an order for the blueberry. Ill keep you posted

Are you going to grow any of them out soon? I'm doing an auto-flowering run right now, so it'll be (at best) next Spring before I get to grow any of their Blueberry. Wouldn't mind following a Blueberry journal, if you end up doing one.

Hey TS, i did end up getting the seeds i won. Shipping took about a week for me. It was stealthy which was good. They made up for taking so longby sending an extra 7 pack of purple kush along with a 7 pack of auto amnesia haze. So i am happy. I plan on putting the autos outside next year. Will propably give the PK away. Thanks for the advice TS.

2 weeks ago...
CKS is crap... these idiots...They dont care. Not that i would grow anything from cks anyways ... IMO shady people running a shady company selling knockoff seeds at high prices. Dont waste your time or money

Today...
i did end up getting the seeds i won..So i am happy...I plan on putting the autos outside next year.

Free shit is magical that way...

After reading all 8 pages of this thread and seeing the absence of CKS in regards to responding to anything, they will not ever see my business. Not answering on line complaints and being an online business.....I dunno, I guess it works for others just not me. Along the same lines, the "new ownership" seems to deliver the same as the old if there was actually any change in ownership.

We do entertain customer issues and complains with regards to their germination issues, order status through phone or email we have a separate customer service department for that. Livechat, phone and email is the fastest way. And for complains on this forum we will not answer or stoop to the level of bashing and negative posts. Forums are suppose to be helping each other and not a bitching platform. Can't please everyone though.

We do entertain customer issues and complains with regards to their germination issues, order status through phone or email we have a separate customer service department for that. Livechat, phone and email is the fastest way. And for complains on this forum we will not answer or stoop to the level of bashing and negative posts. Forums are suppose to be helping each other and not a bitching platform. Can't please everyone though.

It seems that some people just aren't content unless they have something to gripe and rant about, and pass blame onto others.

It took over two weeks for CKS just to acknowledge receipt of a cash order from just 100 miles south of Vancouver, and the message says that I should plan on waiting another 7 to 14 business days to receive the seeds. I received my last order from CKS just ten days after I mailed the cash. This does not seem like better service to me. Just sayin...

It took over two weeks for CKS just to acknowledge receipt of a cash order from just 100 miles south of Vancouver, and the message says that I should plan on waiting another 7 to 14 business days to receive the seeds. I received my last order from you just ten days after I mailed the cash. This does not seem like better service to me. Just sayin...

Thanks for the feedback. I was hesitant about using them and went back to Europe instead. Glad I did. No time savings going across the border.

Thanks for the feedback. I was hesitant about using them and went back to Europe instead. Glad I did. No time savings going across the border.

My last order (in March) went through fast and I was really happy, but this latest delay has me concerned about whether I can expect that same good service in the future.

I'm certain that it didn't take over two weeks for a first class letter to go 100 miles across the border, so why the long delay just to send a gram of seeds?

I had won a $100 coupon from a contest. I placed order by phone, the woman I spoke with was very very pleasant and easy to work with. I did receive my order within a week, I had ordered 12 candy cane autos if remembering correctly. The seeds were not mature, small n white. Only 3 germinated though, not a big deal for me since they were free! Not sure if anything would have been replaced, didn't try n it doesn't matter now. Just wanted to share my experience and by the way this was 2 years ago

My last order (in March) went through fast and I was really happy, but this latest delay has me concerned about whether I can expect that same good service in the future.

I'm certain that it didn't take over two weeks for a first class letter to go 100 miles across the border, so why the long delay just to send a gram of seeds?

Just to follow up, I got the seeds today, so 20 days from the day I mailed the cash to the day I got the seeds, and with the Xmas and New Years holidays in between. That's not terrible, but it took twice as long as my last order 9 months ago. Just FYI.

Hey, CKS. We're having a little Jack Herer auto grow-off here Growing A Legend - An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer . There's two of us in Canada using your seeds versus somewhere around ten guys in the US using Greenhouse Seeds, in different growing setups. The planting date will be determined when everybody has their seeds. Just thought you'd be interested in following along. Please come over for a visit; it's becoming fun already.

I grew their Jack Herer auto seeds last year. They were wonderful. I've been meaning to go back and get some more, but I have a bunch of their other seeds to work my way through first.
That's good to know. I figured I wanted some nice sativa this year and rather than take the chance on growing it outside into the unpredictable fall i just got some autos and put them down. You're cordially invited to follow our grow.

I've always gotten good seeds with the product as described but I am able to walk into a store and buy them off the shelf so I don't feel any of the mail and wait pains.

Back
Top Bottom