Crop King

Friendly

Was trying the online chat but can't respond the girl asked what she could help with but I don't know where to respond. My question would have been white widow fem that I'm growing wanted to know the time they say is there flower time

Mine from ck always go atleast 10 weeks..
Got to check those trichromes for sure

Whats the amber ratio at 10 week? i get mine from Spliff seeds, got some ams xstrm ww for next round maybe, it`s difficult to chose what variety to run but i keep a mental note on the proven ones i have grown out. regards Oh congrats on the nug January haven't seen it yet going for peek.

Id say about 1/3 amber...and thats when i havest all my plants..i hate that sleepy buzz when u wait to long..there crown royale goes 12 weeks and is some grade a smoke and big yields...its there best in my opinion...
Whats the amber ratio at 10 week? i get mine from Spliff seeds, got some ams xstrm ww for next round maybe, it`s difficult to chose what variety to run but i keep a mental note on the proven ones i have grown out. regards Oh congrats on the nug January haven't seen it yet going for peek.

Back
Top Bottom