Crop Kings Haze Extreme review

Kip22

Hey all

Just finished growing a Haze extreme. Its a reg seed and I only popped one and got a female so lucky me. I eventually potted up over 4 months (2 months veg) to a 5 gallon pot. I'd say it needed a 7 gallon for max yield as it was pretty root bound at the end. It was a super resilient plant. My ph was all over the shop early on and had other strains growing at the same time looking pretty rough but the haze always looked happy and kept growing. I yielded about 3.5 OZ from 1 plant in 4 months in promix using flora trio nutes and LED lights. The smoke is pretty good tasting and very very strong high so all in all I'm happy and plan to grow it again.

Also I cloned 4 plants off it and got 100% success for my first time cloning. Just stim root into solo cups with promix and I sprayed the leaves with water every other day for a week. I had to flip the clones/everything to 12/12 a few days after they started to grow again because I only have the one space so yield not there on those.

I have a max height of 5 feet and its a sativa so I topped a few times during veg and did a little LST to spread it out cuz of the sativa stretch.

:Namaste:

HOW? My plant is 12 weeks old and there's no signs of it doing shit... I'm trying LST but the tips are turning black as soon as I started :(

Need more info that that to assist.

How many weeks ago did u go to 12/12
Are u sure there are no light leaks
Can u post pics?
What are u using for nutes and medium?

i started around a week ago and now the plant is starting to shrivel up and die. I don't have a tent I just leave it outside during the day, and put it on the garage at night where there is 0 light. I use water, and miracle grow nutrient. It's haze extreme and from what Im reading on the forums it's the worst strain to grow.

i started around a week ago and now the plant is starting to shrivel up and die. I don't have a tent I just leave it outside during the day, and put it on the garage at night where there is 0 light. I use water, and miracle grow nutrient. It's haze extreme and from what Im reading on the forums it's the worst strain to grow.

What kind of shrivel and coloring exactly? (have a pic or two?)
MG nute or MG soil? (or both?)

After the flip have you cut back on the nitrogen heavy nutes a bit? I wonder if the shrivel is partially nitro tox is why I ask cause I've read that can be issue with flower and MG soil.

Be careful if you're using Miracle Gro nutrients. Is it the blue crystal stuff? I used Miracle Gro nutrients when I first started growing and the plants seemed to do pretty well during veg but about 3-4 weeks into flower they'd start to die off pretty rapidly. Check around the bottom of your pots around the drainage holes and see if there is any salt buildup (white stuff). If there is you'll need to give it a good flush to try and remove some of the excess salt.

Back
Top Bottom