Crop Kings Northern Lights Auto Fem

YES Lupey!! Hell yes! I'll tell you old school those nugs ate rock hard. Patience has given you the best buds possible under the circumstances. I bet she's close to 2 Oz dry, she looks bigger than my Nadine. My best estimate is 50grams dry. So wet weight should be around 220g. Let's start the betting.. Haha.

Looking fantastic my friend, harvest is sight...reps for u.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanx snid yes I pretty cranked now I'll decide before she dries out if I'm gonna flush once more then cut her next weekend. Trics are getting more amber every day. Shutting down the humidity should trigger a little better trics. I was hoping for 1 - 1 1/2 oz on my first grow but looking at her density and number of good buds I hope your closer on your estimate than me. What I've learned my next one should push past this one...I hope. To me it's more about the quality than the quantity. I have always been a fan of 1-2 hit weed. Hopefully between the flushing, bud washing and curing she will be smooth as silk

Not alot to report. She should be ready to water again Tuesday, checking trics daily they keep getting more amber I'm figuring about 15% right now. I'm thinking 1 more flush then probably harvest 5/21. Plucked some more small fans... She's getting pretty bare. Buds feel like rocks now
IMG_20160515_181436308.jpg
IMG_20160515_181426980.jpg
IMG_20160515_181414374.jpg
IMG_20160515_1814071371.jpg
IMG_20160515_1813545511.jpg
IMG_20160515_181339275.jpg
:circle-of-love::cheer:

Oh yes..almost there..
Next grow we want to see pop cans next to those buds right..
I bet you really kick ass the next grow..
Maybe more light next time ?????

Oh yes..almost there..
Next grow we want to see pop cans next to those buds right..
I bet you really kick ass the next grow..
Maybe more light next time ?????

More light, better fert management, finally figured out when to water. I was over watering most of my grow. Better ventilation with a carbon filter (momma wasn't too happy some days), also getting a ppm meter. I'm still extremely happy and thankful for everybody's help here. It's not like the AR forum I was on there was some real assholes there

:drool: I bet there's a drool bucket under that work bench. Sounds like we'll be harvesting on the same weekend... Consider it a grow off :) I'm going for 30-50% amber. So I'm think I'm on track.

KiG :green_heart: cheers

Yes I think your right. I am guessing about the same time...this week will tell my small suger leaves are disappearing on the larger colas they just keep getting fatter and holy f#$k are they hard

Looking good lupey ......
AND i would think by the looks of it 2 or 2 1/2 oz..i was just looking at my lemon skunk auto, and i am hoping for about the same most the tric's are milky on her but some of the pistal's are still white..

Thanx man getting close building a drying cabinet this week, my fiance says the tent has to go ASAP because there is a bathroom in my grow chamber we are using for the wedding

if it was me and i could do it right i would run a vent out there to keep it going, shit my grow is in the master room of the house but i am hoping to move it or move to a new house in the next 3 months ....i need a bigger grow area......

Good idea but my garage is detached about 60' from the house. I have heat out there for when I work in the winter but it's not insulated and wouldn't be economically feasable. My garage is pretty much a workshop for the bikes and snowmobiles. With my lift table in there I can't even drive a car in lol

Good idea but my garage is detached about 60' from the house. I have heat out there for when I work in the winter but it's not insulated and wouldn't be economically feasable. My garage is pretty much a workshop for the bikes and snowmobiles. With my lift table in there I can't even drive a car in lol

shit put up some ins, and visqueen and find a cheap wood stove my uncle keeps one going in his garage all winter at 65 and has the damper set perfect just a few logs a day....

shit put up some ins, and visqueen and find a cheap wood stove my uncle keeps one going in his garage all winter at 65 and has the damper set perfect just a few logs a day....

I had a wood stove then built a waste oil burner that works better I just don't trust heating the garage when I'm not home. I live in the woods, lots of pines

yep me aswell, i live in northern mi shit it was 32 yesterday with a snow flurry , but i got to do a bigger grow this time so i am redoing a camper to see if i can get it the way it needs to be....

Yes we hit 29 with flurries funny about the camper a guy I work with has an old RV he wants $300 for. I thought about the same thing just not sure where to park it. The exterior is good but interior needs to be redone. Would be perfect to gut build 2x6 walls and insulate. I'm sure then the furnace would maintain the temp

Yes we hit 29 with flurries funny about the camper a guy I work with has an old RV he wants $300 for. I thought about the same thing just not sure where to park it. The exterior is good but interior needs to be redone. Would be perfect to gut build 2x6 walls and insulate. I'm sure then the furnace would maintain the temp

i bet it would but if you run veg in the day and bloom at night that should keep it going to maybe..... what area do you live in lupey??

Update: checked Jezebel tonight she will be ready for her final flush tomorrow night. Timing should work out perfect for Sat harvest. By flushing her again tomorrow night she will be bone dry by Sat night. Will turn off the lights after Thursday nights light cycle. That will put her at 36hrs total darkness before harvest

Day 93 - getting real close.:high-five:
IMG_20160517_183456691.jpg
IMG_20160517_183446177.jpg
:cheer:
IMG_20160517_183638344.jpg
IMG_20160517_183629028.jpg
:cheer::cheer:
IMG_20160517_182846597.jpg
IMG_20160517_182832244.jpg
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Trimmed off all the remaining fans I could, kind of hard digging down inside
IMG_20160517_172912111.jpg
IMG_20160517_172924770.jpg
IMG_20160517_172852431.jpg
IMG_20160517_172844508.jpg
:circle-of-love::cheer::high-five:

Gave her her final flush, 40min under the hose in the sink water temp was 52deg.
The pot started to sweat from the cold
IMG_20160517_173945079.jpg

IMG_20160517_183931461.jpg

Back in the tent for final countdown, planing on shutting off lights Friday morn and chopping her Sat night. In the process of modifying a cabinet in the basement for drying. Will post pics when done.

Back
Top Bottom