420 Magazine Background

Crop Kings - NYC Diesel Auto - Ice Wreck Reg - LED Grow

weedman79

I got a regen-a-root sample, and microbe food sample from my local hydro store when they have them I usually just ask
No hydro shops around here :-(

weedman79

I'm growing crop kings white cookies and xj-13 which is jack herer/g-13, I plan on starting a journal once my light gets here. I'm curious about your autos, I've been thinking about ordering a couple auto to try myself
PM me ...I like the LED lights...I want to try some White cookies..I have heard great things about her...

weedman79

Local grow store, if not one close call fox farms, tell them you are growing for a high school project. Ask for salt sample, I'm sure they will send you all three.

Cheers
Thanks Millertm:thumb:

weedman79

PM me ...I like the LED lights...I want to try some White cookies..I have heard great things about her...
Autos are super easy, and you can have new bud to smoke every 3 months:blunt::tokin::yahoo:

weedman79

Yeah, Iam gonna give that a go....Time to go get the babies from outdoors....Soaking in the sun 3 hours daily ...Cant hurt..Then back in the tent under the LED....

weedman79

Hey just a heads up taking them outdoors then back in. They could pick up some pests while out there. Just thought I would say something
Yeah...Iam trying to be very careful....Thanks for the heads up brother:thumb:

Top Bottom