Crop Kings - NYC Diesel Auto - Ice Wreck Reg - LED Grow

Oh my shot that is nice I only hope to get buds like that.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule
you are gonna be a pro before you know it brother...stick with it..will you burn more then a few plants? Yes....will you chop before time ? Most likely..Do you have a family that has your back? Yes...your doing great brother....hands on is the best experience you can get.. I owe alot to our 420 family(love all you guys) your a weed cultivator in training ,and we are all here for you brother notes are your friend

you are gonna be a pro before you know it brother...stick with it..will you burn more then a few plants? Yes....will you chop before time ? Most likely..Do you have a family that has your back? Yes...your doing great brother....hands on is the best experience you can get.. I owe alot to our 420 family(love all you guys) your a weed cultivator in training ,and we are all here for you brother notes are your friend
I appreciate it that. Some pretty amazing hearted people with some Intense stories to share . I love everyone I've met and I've never met them. So I hear you. I say legalize it!

hang on Iam looking in my crystal weed ball brother...I see 3 to 4 zips in the near future for you..
I'LL take it. I imam hoping an ounce a plant. Not an ounce fir three plants like last two grows have good spirits and run a salt lamp I room out of tent . Suppose to turn ions in air to positive energy destress kinda thing . I've always said positive things happen to positive people.

White cookies 35 days left
IMG_20170307_094128.jpg
just noticed I need a zip tie B-). Weedman is off to the Dollar store ...I love my local dollar tree

Jokes man..

-Plants still looking sexy as fack!

- Shitty deal about your camera.
- how many more days you think left? Curious to see final product.

she has over a month left brother...These buds really put a swell on the last 4 weeks. I can't put my finger on the sweet smell she puts off...maybe pineapple..just not sure brother..the tri production is really good..I have tested some products that claim to help boost gland production(found a good one). Iam a autoflower lover...but photos have alot of perks ...speed alone is the reason I like autoflowers... there are only a few autoflowers that can compare to photos in most categories.. I like that there is so many photos to work with also...but I still love the automatic..I just throw them in the veg tent for my filler bud...24-7 bud for me brother...

she has over a month left brother...These buds really put a swell on the last 4 weeks. I can't put my finger on the sweet smell she puts off...maybe pineapple..just not sure brother..the tri production is really good..I have tested some products that claim to help boost gland production(found a good one). Iam a autoflower lover...but photos have alot of perks ...speed alone is the reason I like autoflowers... there are only a few autoflowers that can compare to photos in most categories.. I like that there is so many photos to work with also...but I still love the automatic..I just throw them in the veg tent for my filler bud...24-7 bud for me brother...
Sounds good. I'll be there shortly.

Hey weedman I've been following your journal for quite some time now. Been a stoner my whole life, turns out I need a hobby so I invensted in everything to start growing. I'm growing 2 NYC diesels and 1 white widow from crop king seeds...I'm probably gonna need some advice from you if you don't mind buddy

Hey weedman I've been following your journal for quite some time now. Been a stoner my whole life, turns out I need a hobby so I invensted in everything to start growing. I'm growing 2 NYC diesels and 1 white widow from crop king seeds...I'm probably gonna need some advice from you if you don't mind buddy
. Here for ya brother✔

I just got my nyc autos into the soil, rookie grower so following you might help, I'm also trying to figure out how to use dutch pro nutrients.

Sent from my LG-H831 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Its just my opinion...but I would wait till week 4 on nutrients...then remember less is always more with automatic

.just dont over water (pick your pot up while there dry. Soil in it..water, check weight of pot everyday till it gets close to oringal weight, then water again..works like a champ..., keep your temps around 74 to 80 degrees.. you will be golden if you stay strict to this good vibes iam sending you brother...here if you need any help

Back
Top Bottom