Crop Kings - NYC Diesel Auto - Ice Wreck Reg - LED Grow

IMG_20170312_175231.jpg
IMG_20170312_175154.jpg

Great looking plants. I can't wait to see buds on mine!! Are those the same plant? If not, Which one is nyc? How long ago or when did you see pistils?

There all white cookies brother. I have 10 clones I had to flower out of the 10 I kept the best as my mother for breeding... 4 or 5 weeks and you should start to see the pistls on the nyc brother :)
you will see buds sites starting around 4 or 5 week...just keep the stress to a minimum..as you know the veg time is so short with the automatic...I love automatic strains.. I grow both as you can tell.. you are gonna love the smoke off your nyc..pretty buds brother.

you will see buds sites starting around 4 or 5 week...just keep the stress to a minimum..as you know the veg time is so short with the automatic...I love automatic strains.. I grow both as you can tell.. you are gonna love the smoke off your nyc..pretty buds brother.

That sounds good. Ive got beginning bugs forming I guess you'd say. So they come along pretty fast now once pistils show? And no more lst, or no other stress? Thanks.

That sounds good. Ive got beginning bugs forming I guess you'd say. So they come along pretty fast now once pistils show? And no more lst, or no other stress? Thanks.
the b word cant be used brother :) you will see the buds start coming on quick ..way quicker then most photos...I would relax on any.new stress in flower..the auto dont like. Any stress in flower..she will take stress in flower and still produce..but yield will be less..we want all her energy put into building big buds :)

the b word cant be used brother :) you will see the buds start coming on quick ..way quicker then most photos...I would relax on any.new stress in flower..the auto dont like. Any stress in flower..she will take stress in flower and still produce..but yield will be less..we want all her energy put into building big buds :)

Thanks 79. I meant buds...not bugs lol. Yeah though I have killed one caterpillar I found on a small preflower. He was small guy. Keeping my eyes peeled now.

I know man. I can't wait. That's the problem. Keep lookin at them to see if buds have noticeable changed. Lol. Impatience meets anxiety.
let them just go on cruise control brother...only look at your babies water day...I only do a check up on water&feed days. Trust me bro

let them just go on cruise control brother...only look at your babies water day...I only do a check up on water&feed days. Trust me bro

I here ya man. I've told myself that too. But since I don't have anything but a fan & lights, & space heaters, and my tents basically out in the weather here covered but no ac/heat, I have to be checking on them for temps/humidity. The weather has such drastic changes. But I love it. Just the checking all the time is making it seem like they're standing still. Lol. I'm going to try & do better. :thumb:

I here ya man. I've told myself that too. But since I don't have anything but a fan & lights, & space heaters, and my tents basically out in the weather here covered but no ac/heat, I have to be checking on them for temps/humidity. The weather has such drastic changes. But I love it. Just the checking all the time is making it seem like they're standing still. Lol. I'm going to try & do better. :thumb:
been there brother...just keep up the good work...p.s. I get high , and stare at my girls sometimes :)

been there brother...just keep up the good work...p.s. I get high , and stare at my girls sometimes :)

Ha!! I just got back in from doing same. I watered my other 5g pot today, same strength & amount as the one that I freaked out about yesterday. Guess what!! It's doing same thing. I put it in greenhouse & hope it does the same. Lol

This is #1 w.cookies... havent did anything really but feed and I trained a lil bit is all...iust let her be..didnt have room ..as you can see she has 1 of my veg tents occupied :) also this is being lit by 1 of my 3 yr old led lamps only the whole way
..it says alot about the genetics

Back
Top Bottom