Crop Kings - NYC Diesel Auto - Ice Wreck Reg - LED Grow

I'm also growing autos for the first time....so far so good got 30 seeds from CKS they sent me like 42 which is mint with a bunch of random ones...so far germinated 5 all 5 popped planted 3 white widows on 3/2 there going pretty good haven't even hit the hot soil yet tho once it does I'm sure they'll take off like a mo fo
The other two diesels I germinated on 3/13 fuckin taps were over an inch so I put them right In the ffcoco loco 5 gallon smart pot...on I could ramble on but just wanted to give you an idea with what I'm working with with a pic

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile47062546.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1139275666.jpg

BY
I'm also growing autos for the first time....so far so good got 30 seeds from CKS they sent me like 42 which is mint with a bunch of random ones...so far germinated 5 all 5 popped planted 3 white widows on 3/2 there going pretty good haven't even hit the hot soil yet tho once it does I'm sure they'll take off like a mo fo
The other two diesels I germinated on 3/13 fuckin taps were over an inch so I put them right In the ffcoco loco 5 gallon smart pot...on I could ramble on but just wanted to give you an idea with what I'm working with with a pic

just hit them with st8 water...if you use tap water..make sure it sits 24hrs before using...I like to bubble my water for 5 hrs before using... I wouldnt hit with nutes untill week 4...lioks good. Just flush them if you start seeing burnt tips early...(for hot soil) make sure to check your ph of the water your putting in, and the runoff ...you gotta be careful with nutes with automatic...slowly ..very slowly start your dose when you start..always need 2 =3 waterings in between feedings..ttys my friend

BY just hit them with st8 water...if you use tap water..make sure it sits 24hrs before using...I like to bubble my water for 5 hrs before using... I wouldnt hit with nutes untill week 4...lioks good. Just flush them if you start seeing burnt tips early...(for hot soil) make sure to check your ph of the water your putting in, and the runoff ...you gotta be careful with nutes with automatic...slowly ..very slowly start your dose when you start..always need 2 =3 waterings in between feedings..ttys my friend
always make sure u let the soil dry up before watering again..this is a biggy..we want them roots to flourish.. make sure you only water st8 down so the root grows towards the water..then start watering the whole pot week 2 ...

On the ph deal....just aa long as its not super high or super low plants will grow..we want to dial it in so the wheel isnt squeaking on the car as a whole :) I guess its like a man who smokes , and 1 whi doesnt smoke running a race..they both finish the race..but you can see the difference in health :) I stay between 5~6 on my ph brother..worls well for me

always make sure u let the soil dry up before watering again..this is a biggy..we want them roots to flourish.. make sure you only water st8 down so the root grows towards the water..then start watering the whole pot week 2 ...
So I should wait to see noticeable droop before watering. Watering seems to be my biggest issue and concern how can I become more comfortable and confident in my watering?

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Back
Top Bottom