Crop Kings - NYC Diesel Auto - Ice Wreck Reg - LED Grow

Doing fine brother, and all the ladies are getting fat :) weedman loves meat. On them bones :)
Glad to hear man. Like hearing good news instead of bad stuff. Mind if I ask you quick question well I got ya here man. Wondering I went to work came home today and leafs are getting brown mostly outsides . No nutes giving g 900 watt led tent lights were at 19 " brought up to 23" I case light burn? Got cali mag in some water ready to go? Two plants affected. Days 17 and 25 the other. Any idea what would you do here is pic.
420-magazine-mobile1445068034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile890954182.jpg

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

How wet is the medium?
Glad to hear man. Like hearing good news instead of bad stuff. Mind if I ask you quick question well I got ya here man. Wondering I went to work came home today and leafs are getting brown mostly outsides . No nutes giving g 900 watt led tent lights were at 19 " brought up to 23" I case light burn? Got cali mag in some water ready to go? Two plants affected. Days 17 and 25 the other. Any idea what would you do here is pic.
420-magazine-mobile1445068034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile890954182.jpg

my journal

Sorry weed man got caught up there bro. ✌ my bad. Yeah its pro mix hp with jiffy starting seed on middle of 3 gallon fabric pots 900 led 19 ' inches away moved to 23 " for emergency. Lpl bud penny wise and demonicangel feel it's a cal mag Def. So I'm going to add a bit in morning see what's up.

my journal
it could be that the soil is hot ...the nyc auto doesnt like alot of nutes I. The early stages......I would flush her once that soil drys up....I use calmag at very low doses all the way...

I heard that brother. :thumb: not to mention.....Fun by tons!! Researching spots, counter surveillance , exciting stuff.

I often find myself looking at spots while walking or driving slowly, & thinking, dang that would be a perfect spot. Except for the bugs, cats, dogs, rabbits, mice or whatever else would jack them up.

I often find myself looking at spots while walking or driving slowly, & thinking, dang that would be a perfect spot. Except for the bugs, cats, dogs, rabbits, mice or whatever else would jack them up.
got a nice bunch of pine trees about 20 or so autos that are gonna get spaced out thru out in...some will be close to a natural spring...in all 40 seeds will be germed :) 5 gallon buckets ....te to hide my easter e :) :) :) :) I live in a unfriendly state...

Back
Top Bottom