Crop Kings - NYC Diesel Auto - Ice Wreck Reg - LED Grow

got a nice bunch of pine trees about 20 or so autos that are gonna get spaced out thru out in...some will be close to a natural spring...in all 40 seeds will be germed :) 5 gallon buckets ....te to hide my easter e :) :) :) :) I live in a unfriendly state...

Me too have unfriendly state. But you don't know how much I'd loooooove to do that. Lol

I grew a automatic right I fromt of two super busy convenient stores....I could look right over at her :) because I knew were to look :) pulled 2zips off her....last year...it was a lemon skunk automatic...

That's freakin awesome!!! Nutrients& water? Did you dress up like a homeless person and get a cart to haul your water/nutes in. Lol

That's freakin awesome!!! Nutrients& water? Did you dress up like a homeless person and get a cart to haul your water/nutes in. Lol

On a serious note though. Being homeless disguise is perfect, because few people recognize, or acknowledge or even notice homeless people for more than 1 second tops. It's sad really.

I juat used roots organic
...no extra nutes...the rain helped me on watering...but I had to water a couple of times :) just got me a big trash bag and pixked up trash :)

Back
Top Bottom