Crop King's Purple Kush Issues

Hey all

Has anyone grown the crop kings purple kush? I'm a bit mystified here and thinking that maybe I got a crap/old batch of seeds... I popped 5 in water for bout 18 hours then to paper towel. I only got three roots and I planted those. The other two are at 18 days in paper towel wet and still nothing.

Now out of the three that shot roots only 2 came up and they are just looking sad. I popped a couple other seeds at the same time and those are doing well all the same medium. Probably twice the leaf size and happy looking. All are in straight pro mix no nutes and water PH 6.3 at 2 ppm from the tap. Temps are locked/controlled between 22and 23 celcius 71.5 and 73.5f. RH is floating around 50%.

Any ideas?
Hello,

I had germinated 5 purple kush by soaking in bottled drinking water, then in damp paper towel, the first week of feb. I gave 4 away and kept the strongest looking for my garden. The pk is over 3ft. Tall and stinky. I would post a picture of I knew how. The interesting thing is that the 4 i gave away are already flowering and smaller than what i have. I guess they are not giving their girls the love they need. Lol. Good luck!

My ck purple kush. It did have purple buds early on when it was cool, bit now is light green with this warmer weather. S.f. bay area grow.

Attachments

• 20180625_153547.jpg
    20180625_153547.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 456
Back
Top Bottom