Crop Kings Seeds - Autflower Nutrient

IndyRacerNick

Good morning everyone, I honestly have no idea if I am allowed to ask this question or if it belongs in a different area of the site, no hard feelings..if in the wrong area I will delete.

I am only posting this here because I will be using the CKS seeds and I assume every seed is different, and now here we are :)

I have some great autoflower seeds from CKS and I will be ready to start them in about 2 weeks when other items arrive and I get my area clean and disinfected as much as possible,

I am starting only AutoFlower from CKS as my 1st grow, and I have everything I feel is needed except nutrients.

I know everyone has their own ways of feeding and what works and doesnt.

From what I can tell, the feeding of nutrients seems to happen on week 3-5 depending on strain all the way until its ready to be flushed. I like numbers broken down as easy as possible for me, mainly because I dont wanna screw this up. Its a learning process but I feel I have a handle on it up until the nutrients.

I dont want to burn the plants, but I want to feed them as much of every nutrient they can handle during this short growing and flowering period to maximize everything as much as possible

So couple quick questions...

I was looking at purchasing General Hydroponics nutrient kit (FloraGrow, FloraBloom & FloraMicro)
I dont think I will need all of them where the soil is organic and has nutrients that get released which makes me think I should be good for the first couple weeks without adding any food.

Using the instructions on these bottles, should I go EXACTLY by the label when it comes to measuring the amount of nutrients I am placing into my water? I am worried where the growth is so short and happens so quickly that I may over feed with too much nutrients during various stages of their cycles. Should I mix as directed, or cut the solution down less than recommend per liter or gallon? If I have to cut the solution down, what would you recommend?

I was looking at the General Hydroponics feeding schedule and there is talk about PPM..is this something I should be looking for? Been reading some but still dont understand it.

Total noob here, sorry if this is a dumb question.

Thanks!

Good morning everyone, I honestly have no idea if I am allowed to ask this question or if it belongs in a different area of the site, no hard feelings..if in the wrong area I will delete.

I am only posting this here because I will be using the CKS seeds and I assume every seed is different, and now here we are :)

I have some great autoflower seeds from CKS and I will be ready to start them in about 2 weeks when other items arrive and I get my area clean and disinfected as much as possible,

I am starting only AutoFlower from CKS as my 1st grow, and I have everything I feel is needed except nutrients.

From what I can tell, the feeding of nutrients seems to happen on week 3-5 depending on strain all the way until its ready to be flushed. I like numbers broken down as easy as possible for me, mainly because I dont wanna screw this up. Its a learning process but I feel I have a handle on it up until the nutrients.

I dont want to burn the plants, but I want to feed them as much of every nutrient they can handle during this short growing and flowering period to maximize everything as much as possible

I was looking at purchasing General Hydroponics nutrient kit (FloraGrow, FloraBloom & FloraMicro)
I dont think I will need all of them where the soil is organic and has nutrients that get released which makes me think I should be good for the first couple weeks without adding any food.

Using the instructions on these bottles, should I go EXACTLY by the label when it comes to measuring the amount of nutrients I am placing into my water? I am worried where the growth is so short and happens so quickly that I may over feed with too much nutrients during various stages of their cycles. Should I mix as directed, or cut the solution down less than recommend per liter or gallon? If I have to cut the solution down, what would you recommend?

I was looking at the General Hydroponics feeding schedule and there is talk about PPM..is this something I should be looking for? Been reading some but still dont understand it.

Thanks!

If you're growing in soil don't use nutes until week 3. Okay to use all 3 as per the schedule. Start at 1/4 strength week 3. Wait a few days, observe and add 1/4 more if they take to it. Dialing it up to %100 as the weeks go on. If hydro, start 1/4 strength at week 2.

Thanks!
I'm telling you to invest I advance nutrients. Why... simply for the customer service us outstanding. Any questions call the email 1800 support. You won't very disappointed. Also call them explain your growing plans they will point you In the right direction. I have flora series sitting here. My opinion ebay starter pack 70$ shipped week to me or less I think actually. Plus freebies. Hope that helps.

Thanks!
Get advanced nutrients PH perfect Gro, Micro, Bloom. Saves you time because you won't have to PH your water. PH perfect does it for you.
420-magazine-mobile1086196366.jpg
Works for me...

Ok I was thinking I would only use Bloom, all 3 does the job then :)

Lets say I end up watering 3 times a week (just for an example for this conversation) would it be wise to add nutrients during every feeding, or only once during that week? That is an answer I couldn't find. Other than that I think I will be good to go!

Lets say I end up watering 3 times a week (just for an example for this conversation) would it be wise to add nutrients during every feeding, or only once during that week? That is an answer I couldn't find. Other than that I think I will be good to go!
Once to twice a week until week 4 then 1/2 strength all the way to flush is all I did

I wold start I'd auto angel correct me if in wrong but just ph water around 5.5-6 tap water make sure sits out for 24 hrs. Hey a tester see what your tap water is 150 ppm. Your good.

But start on week two add 1/4 dose of the three part series. Go grow micro bloom . Then add any Trace elements during autos week two to 4. No more trace elements. Specially nirvana. Then week three to SIX add any bloom boosters. Aka Trace elements after your pm grow micro bloom mix. Even trace elements nirvana I add half dose . During week two 4 . Then when it starts to preflower I stop with nirvana. Then week three bang full doses again.

I wold start I'd auto angel correct me if in wrong but just ph water around 5.5-6 tap water make sure sits out for 24 hrs. Hey a tester see what your tap water is 150 ppm. Your good.

But start on week two add 1/4 dose of the three part series. Go grow micro bloom . Then add any Trace elements during autos week two to 4. No more trace elements. Specially nirvana. Then week three to SIX add any bloom boosters. Aka Trace elements after your pm grow micro bloom mix. Even trace elements nirvana I add half dose . During week two 4 . Then when it starts to preflower I stop with nirvana. Then week three bang full doses again.

I honestly wouldn't add any nutrients if it's soil until week three. Doesn't need it at all.

Thank you for your help guys...I am gonna research this Advanced Nutrients. I got a PH meter but would rather not have to purchase Ph Up/Down and make changes if there is a solution that does it for me automatically...less to worry about...will research this a little more and if any other questions I will update.

You all rock!

Thank you for your help guys...I am gonna research this Advanced Nutrients. I got a PH meter but would rather not have to purchase Ph Up/Down and make changes if there is a solution that does it for me automatically...less to worry about...will research this a little more and if any other questions I will update.

You all rock!

Advanced nutrients is a great lineup. One thing to consider with the pH perfect option, you cannot use just any supplements with them. You have to use pH perfect supplements and products.

You all rock!
Don't be shy. It's what I use and I'm quite happy with it.

I go 6.2 bit that's just me

If I do go with the Advanced nutrients, I will strictly keep it to Ph perfect only (bloom, grow & micro) without any PH up/down or other solutions...exception to H20 of course :)

Well you'll need to monitor nutes once added to tap water I've noticed they run high. It goes over 8.5 ph so I add gh ph down to 6-6.5 ot green ish brownish.

If I do go with the Advanced nutrients, I will strictly keep it to Ph perfect only (bloom, grow & micro) without any PH up/down or other solutions...exception to H20 of course :)
I don't ever have to worry about PH when I use it. My tap water is almost 9 on the PH scale. It adjusts to 6.2 as I leave it there anyways. I will never add PH down to my PH perfect products.

I don't ever have to worry about PH when I use it. My tap water is almost 9 on the PH scale. It adjusts to 6.2 as I leave it there anyways. I will never add PH down to my PH perfect products.

I've been looking at the ph perfect line for my next grow. Have you found any supplements you can use along side? Things like bud candy aren't compatible.

Back
Top Bottom