Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

Oh my god dude, Sophias pretty cute, youve got a good excuse there lol. Hmmm,,, tough choice, you seem to have everything pretty much covered. you had mentioned before that the one WW didnt get enough light, and got a bit stunted.....maybe that area, or underneath in that area? Not sure on it coverage.....sorry!
Thanks. We're hoping she keeps her wrinkles. As for the light I'm going to replace one of my 300s above the canopy and move that for lower lighting

Uh oh, busy weekend! No weekly update after a bachelor party.......could be trouble, lmao. Hope you made it to work today!

Uh oh, busy weekend! No weekly update after a bachelor party.......could be trouble, lmao. Hope you made it to work today!
Haha. I thought I already posted my final weight from that last ww. Guess not but once I do that I'll be done with this journal. Will be starting a new one shortly after that. As for the bachelor party.......Fri night to 5am Saturday, drinking this was just me and best man after a concert. Saturday 4pm- Sunday 5am drinking with the bachelor party. Then after two hours of sleep on Sunday the fiance and i had to meet her cousin for dinner. So yes no definitely called into work on Monday. There is no way with that heat and humidity was I making it.

This had better be a good update this weekend, slacker lmao...... hope you're good buddy!

Last night sitting in the shop smoking with my lady. I thought dam I forgot to take a pic of that final weight. My last girl came in at 81grams. Not my best but like I said before, I tried a couple different things. I'll have to go back to my other post to get a complete final weight of all four.

420-magazine-mobile387068322.jpg

It's a little dense with a nice give to it. The taste is nice, not to sure how to describe it. A small rush to the head at first, but then nothing. To me and a few who tried it agree, this is some creeper bud. Then it's almost a zoned out high but if needed you can function. Overall I like it and will definitely order this strain again from Crop King.

420-magazine-mobile387068322.jpg

It's a little dense with a nice give to it. The taste is nice, not to sure how to describe it. A small rush to the head at first, but then nothing. To me and a few who tried it agree, this is some creeper bud. Then it's almost a zoned out high but if needed you can function. Overall I like it and will definitely order this strain again from Crop King.
Looks awesome.....smells great too lol!

This journal has come to an end. I have a perpetual grow going on and have so since the beginning of this journal. I've showed it a few times with the mini side segments. With my wedding coming in a week and half, I won't be starting anything new. After that though my next journal, right off the bat or pretty close I'll be moving the whole op to a friend's for my honeymoon. My in-laws will be staying at the house with my son and they not so cool with it. The next one should be more informative, I've changed the way I do a few things. I'll be doing seeds along side with clones and will attempt to make my own seeds. Till then I'll be around the journals, learning and getting ideas for my grow.

This journal has come to an end. I have a perpetual grow going on and have so since the beginning of this journal. I've showed it a few times with the mini side segments. With my wedding coming in a week and half, I won't be starting anything new. After that though my next journal, right off the bat or pretty close I'll be moving the whole op to a friend's for my honeymoon. My in-laws will be staying at the house with my son and they not so cool with it. The next one should be more informative, I've changed the way I do a few things. I'll be doing seeds along side with clones and will attempt to make my own seeds. Till then I'll be around the journals, learning and getting ideas for my grow.
Well let me be the first to say that it's been an absolute pleasure, I've learned a ton from your journal and will continue to learn from you in the future I'm sure... .

Congratulations on your impending wedding, be safe and please give your girlfriend my best.

I'll hold down the fort while you're away ....lol. I should have this wedding present all wrapped up any day now. With any luck it'll arrive as your in-laws are staying in the house LOL.

Guy, I am glad we met. A true friend. My fiance always asks how our Canadian friend is doing.

My shop will be locked up so a package that I won't explain will go right a long with the suspicion. I know the fort will be in good hands. Your doing a great job getting your new fort going. I can't wait to see it completely done.

So much more I feel I wanted to say but dam is this white widow good after a few week cure.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

And congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. :thumb:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom