Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

As I'm sitting here stoned and zoned from some microwaved white widow. I can't remember what week I'm at so I'll give update on that later. No reason for microwaving I just wanted to try it some more. Anyways after a few days of flush with my non pHd well water. I like to get least 5-7 days but being in a pinch for lighting coverage I chopped a little Sooner. I left one up, not enough Amber's for my liking. I'll keep a daily eye on her before I start flush. I am not finished so more pics to come, here is some for now.

420-magazine-mobile884110252.jpg

420-magazine-mobile712444153.jpg

This one looks like the runt of the group. Must been in bad spot for lighting, it really looked good while in the group. Hopefully nothing another light can't fix.

420-magazine-mobile657632859.jpg
The eagle is in the sky.....or however they do it now lol. Sent this morning.

So nothing real big, not like my sour d but like I said before I might have stunted them a little, plus crammed them to try and use only one light per two. The buds are pretty dense though. I still have one going so I'm not done with this journal yet. I will definitely be doing another journal as, I have changed the way I do a few things. I'm also going to try and be more informative on why I'm doing something a certain way. Without anymore stoned rambling, the pics.

420-magazine-mobile365989140.jpg

420-magazine-mobile116936059.jpg

420-magazine-mobile726503731.jpg

420-magazine-mobile115632997.jpg

420-magazine-mobile150544465.jpg

So nothing real big, not like my sour d but like I said before I might have stunted them a little, plus crammed them to try and use only one light per two. The buds are pretty dense though. I still have one going so I'm not done with this journal yet. I will definitely be doing another journal as, I have changed the way I do a few things. I'm also going to try and be more informative on why I'm doing something a certain way. Without anymore stoned rambling, the pics.

:thumb:

I thought stoned rambling was the most important point of these things? /sarc ;)

:thumb:

I thought stoned rambling was the most important point of these things? /sarc ;)
Haha some of the best and worst advice/info I'm sure comes from stoned rambling. With me though you get incomplete, run on sentences, very poor Grammer and I'm sure a headache trying to decipher one of my longer rants.

420-magazine-mobile365989140.jpg

420-magazine-mobile116936059.jpg

420-magazine-mobile726503731.jpg

420-magazine-mobile115632997.jpg

420-magazine-mobile150544465.jpg
Yeah you've got your shit dialed n Shop.......congratulations on another nice haul...... More Lighting can't hurt, that's for sure.

Stoned rambling is great. I'm not sure how often you stop by my thread but I feel like I ramble a lot. There is just so much info I want to get out there and I can go on and on. I'm glad it gives you 7 hours to edit because I edit a LOT. Looking forward to seeing you get much more detailed though on how you do things. I always like seeing if there is something I can take from what other people are doing that I had never thought about. Can't wait for the last one to finish and to see your new light as well! Great job as always Shop!

Stoned rambling is great. I'm not sure how often you stop by my thread but I feel like I ramble a lot. There is just so much info I want to get out there and I can go on and on. I'm glad it gives you 7 hours to edit because I edit a LOT. Looking forward to seeing you get much more detailed though on how you do things. I always like seeing if there is something I can take from what other people are doing that I had never thought about. Can't wait for the last one to finish and to see your new light as well! Great job as always Shop!
Stop by often? Your my evening read, and depends what went on while I slept your part of my morning read. Thanks for the compliment. While you're here, I have a question. You posted a answer for another question, you said you feed at two and ten. What time are your lights on? Do you find it any harder to keep temps down running during the day? I'm thinking I want to start feeding twice a day, but currently run my lights 6pm-12am for flower and 6pm-12pm for veg.

Good question. Lol I'll go edit that other answer now so others are informed. Lights are on from noon to midnight in flower and 6AM to midnight in veg.

I fortunately run my tents in a nice basement. When it got over 100 degrees here for weeks my basement went up like 5 degrees. Pushing my grow from 77-78F to about 82F. So that is about my top end in heat. I also don't run any A/C unit or external air. In the wintertime I only struggle with temps getting too low at lights off. I do have a furnace heater and there is a vent that goes to my area. It does a good job keeping temps up when I need them and I can manipulate the vents throughout the house to keep that basement warmer or cooler. I also hang some old bedsheets and create a mini room around my tents to keep the warm air in a smaller space during the winter and take them down in the summer.

If I didn't have the nice area I would have to do it differently. Also if I lived in another part of the USA I would have to probably do things differently. Luckily having the lights on the day does not seem to effect my area more than a couple degrees and I like that they are on while I have time to do things at my leisure. I'm glad I don't only have an hour or two while I am home and the lights are on to get things done. I would feel like it is more a chore than anything because I'd be locked down to just that time frame.

Lastly my house is hottest at 10pm and coldest at like 10am. It's weird but we don't have great air flow in the house so even though it's 5pm and 105F I feel like it's 85F in my house. A few hours later the heat has built up and bam. In a way it's really nice the lights come on just after it's the coldest and is a little too warm right before it shuts off (only on hot days). Otherwise it's pretty much perfect. I think a lot of people just assume that because the weather is hot that the grow space will be too. For most people that might be accurate but my area is a good example of knowing your grow space and environment and what it's like in hot weather. My RH doesn't jump around a ton either but some people's might during rain. I did this by placing a temp and RH meter outside of my tents and just watched the numbers. Was kind of surprising to me the results.

You only run your lights 6 hours in flower? 6 PM to 6 AM maybe?

Good question. Lol I'll go edit that other answer now so others are informed. Lights are on from noon to midnight in flower and 6AM to midnight in veg.

I fortunately run my tents in a nice basement. When it got over 100 degrees here for weeks my basement went up like 5 degrees. Pushing my grow from 77-78F to about 82F. So that is about my top end in heat. I also don't run any A/C unit or external air. In the wintertime I only struggle with temps getting too low at lights off. I do have a furnace heater and there is a vent that goes to my area. It does a good job keeping temps up when I need them and I can manipulate the vents throughout the house to keep that basement warmer or cooler. I also hang some old bedsheets and create a mini room around my tents to keep the warm air in a smaller space during the winter and take them down in the summer.

If I didn't have the nice area I would have to do it differently. Also if I lived in another part of the USA I would have to probably do things differently. Luckily having the lights on the day does not seem to effect my area more than a couple degrees and I like that they are on while I have time to do things at my leisure. I'm glad I don't only have an hour or two while I am home and the lights are on to get things done. I would feel like it is more a chore than anything because I'd be locked down to just that time frame.

Lastly my house is hottest at 10pm and coldest at like 10am. It's weird but we don't have great air flow in the house so even though it's 5pm and 105F I feel like it's 85F in my house. A few hours later the heat has built up and bam. In a way it's really nice the lights come on just after it's the coldest and is a little too warm right before it shuts off (only on hot days). Otherwise it's pretty much perfect. I think a lot of people just assume that because the weather is hot that the grow space will be too. For most people that might be accurate but my area is a good example of knowing your grow space and environment and what it's like in hot weather. My RH doesn't jump around a ton either but some people's might during rain. I did this by placing a temp and RH meter outside of my tents and just watched the numbers. Was kind of surprising to me the results.

You only run your lights 6 hours in flower? 6 PM to 6 AM maybe?
Haha. I should proof read a little better. I run my flower lights 6pm to 6am. I'm thinking during the winter running during the day. Vent my room into the shop get some usage from all that heat. Lucky your basement like most stays like that. I'll see what I can figure out. I feel like I am missing out not feeding twice a day in flower. I'm already in there more than twice.

Thanks. This is my first time growing this strain. It really is white looking. Crazy. First time smoking it as well. I'm a fan and definitely adding it to my grow list.
Another one out of the park brother. Did you get my email with tracking numbers?

Back
Top Bottom