Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

Here is the board. They are written according to placement. This board along with the notebook, is a life saver. The measurements on the bottom are bucket location. Not to many Guy. Could use a few more.

420-magazine-mobile1254951448.jpg

Not my best haul. I am still very happy, some nice quality dense and very sticky buds. Like I said before I probably stunted them a little. I've learned a lot from this forum that I will be applying in my next go round. I still have one to take down. She's gonna make up for these three for sure. I was going to take her tonight but we had a dinner with my parents.

These weights are for three WW minus who knows how much I've smoked. I have a microwave in the shop, so I've been tasting. Plus they were dry the other day.

420-magazine-mobile1924891571.jpg

Dab/maybe bubble hash?

420-magazine-mobile1524501760.jpg
Congrats dude that's a decent harvest! Bout a half pound! Lemme know how the bud is and especially lemme know how the BH is if you end up making any.

Congrats dude that's a decent harvest! Bout a half pound! Lemme know how the bud is and especially lemme know how the BH is if you end up making any.
Thank you. I'm happy with it. I have a cold or some kinda sinus head thing going on the past couple days. For some reason when I'm sick like this I don't get all that high, in fact it's frustrating. I feel it starting to go away today. So hopefully in a day or two I will give a smoke report.

Thank you. I'm happy with it. I have a cold or some kinda sinus head thing going on the past couple days. For some reason when I'm sick like this I don't get all that high, in fact it's frustrating. I feel it starting to go away today. So hopefully in a day or two I will give a smoke report.
Me too man, wow! Feels like head trauma lol. Couple this with the back out again and it's a recipe for sleeping in and getting nothing done. Thank god for my chiropractor lol.

The eagle has landed. Haha

Thanks Guy. Words cannot describe how great full I am. I love the wire used to hang it. Every light I have is hung one way or other with the drop ceiling wire. Around my group we call it the everything wire.

420-magazine-mobile706175713.jpg

No problem buddy.... congratulations on your marriage and new family.. It was extra for me once I introduced my new light, we're helping each other. Plus that box foam is really handy, I used some to stop my fan from vibrating lol....... enjoy Shop, I know it'll be put to good use.

I got the light, my tent and ventilation system all from the same place when I first started. I had success with the light in veg so I went back and bought a second one for my flower area as well. For the money, not too bad, I even kept one for myself now in case my temperatures get too high during the next few months with my newer lights. Just trying to be diverse and upgrade as I can afford to. My new lights are 800w as well but have both UV and IR spectrums.

So your new lighting......for side lighting the undergrowth, or are you growing under it?
Glad you asked because I was going to get your opinion. So many options. Either main lighting for these clones.

420-magazine-mobile1558332300.jpg

420-magazine-mobile693189890.jpg

Another is separating my two 700s some and putting the king in between. I have a 300 in-between them now.

420-magazine-mobile489192829.jpg

Last, do you know the coverage of the light? I was thinking moving my 700 to veg replace with the king. That way I could move my 300s to supplement and give lower branches in flower more light.

I wanted to ask you this the other day, but I have been putting some hours in at work. Also we got a puppy couple weeks ago and she's been getting all extra time and attention. Her name is Sophia.

420-magazine-mobile988792842.jpg

Oh my god dude, Sophias pretty cute, youve got a good excuse there lol. Hmmm,,, tough choice, you seem to have everything pretty much covered. you had mentioned before that the one WW didnt get enough light, and got a bit stunted.....maybe that area, or underneath in that area? Not sure on it coverage.....sorry!

Back
Top Bottom