Crower619's Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk Fem Seeds - SCROG

Crower619

Hey Guys :welcome:to the next and up coming grow I ordered these seeds from Barney's farm really stoked about this strain heard alot of good positive feed back about this strain so stay tuned thanks :high-five:

We crossed the famous "Barney's" Pineapple with our Cheese/Skunk #1 with the intention of breeding in to this new variety the essence and flavor of these two delicious strains. The result is an extremely vigourous and stable plant. Mould and disease resistant.
Flowering to a beautiful conclusion in just 55 days. The essence and flavour of Pineapple Chunk is immediately obvious. Its aroma of earthy Cheese X Skunk is backed up by a secondary scent of Pineapple. The taste is delicious and unique. Earthy flavours are underpinned by a strong tasty Pineapple aftershock.
Pineapple Chunk is most rewarding. A huge giver with a massive THC output and high CBD gives a powerful couch lock effect.
information
cbd: 1.1%
flr.time: 60-65
genetics: pineapple/skunk#1/cheese
har.time: end september
height: 60-70cm
thc: 25%
type: indica dominant
yield: 650gr/m2

:thanks::morenutes::circle-of-love::love::Namaste::adore:

Re: Crower619"s Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk Fem seedZ

I germinated the seeds on 12/1/11 and planted on the 4th of this month this is 4 days after already running a 600W MH Digilux 75k lumens enjoy

002769.JPG

Re: Crower619"s Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk Fem seedZ "ScRoG"

I'm in

Can't wait to see this one Crower!! You know I'm in!!

I remember having pineapple cheese sticks at birthday partys when i was a nipper, very tasty indeed, ingenious cross bro might have to try this one myself.

Subb'd early on this one + Reps to get you going.

Re: Crower619"s Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk Fem Seeds "SCROG"

Wow another Pchunk grow!! I'm lovin it, this is a popular strain and from others reviews one that doesn't dissappoint. And a scrog, I've been looking at scrog info all day thinking(but nervous) of doing that for my next grow that's already vegging 7days GLR now once the tent is empty from others in flower maybe scrog current one. You have a couple great things going already, Pchunk and Scrog:high-five: Looking forward to seeing scrog method from the beginning. Hope all is well.

I'm in I've got a pineapple chunk going in next glwg mate.

how are these ladies doing???

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom