Crowind

Crowind

Whats up man? They call me Crow in the wind, but I go by Crowind 4 short. Im old school man, like back in the day when you could get what they called a lid 4 like 12 bucks, then like over fkn night man it went to 20/40! we couldnt belive they wanted 40 bucks for a z! thats when the grow your own faze kicked in,well anyhow I live in the woods man, with the cyotes and all my other wood friends, (well their my friends until I get hungry!) out here man its still ok to greet folks comin down your lane with a shotgun, yea man try that shit on peach blossom lane! I make my own pipes outta corn fed white tail deer antlers and such, the only problem with my pipes are the fact that theyll turn even your best friends into theives!! Ill post some of my work up on the pipes page, ya all can get a see look, later man. Crowind.

Welcome to 420 magazine bro...you are "OG", so am I. I don't remember $12oz in LA county back in the seventies, usaully ran $25-50 range...but in the woods...LOL...man I'd love to see yer craft work in the gallery soon.:smokin:

Welcome to the site! Can't wait to see some of your handy work.

Hi Crow, welcome to the boards. It's nice to have another longtime smoker on the site. Keep posting, let's hear about some of your adventures with marijuana. Stick around, it's a great place to be.

Peace and happiness

...anyhow I live in the woods man, with the cyotes and all my other wood friends, (well their my friends until I get hungry!) out here man its still ok to greet folks comin down your lane with a shotgun, yea man try that shit on peach blossom lane!....

When did you get a computer installed in the outhouse?

Back
Top Bottom