Crown Royal - First Grow

Trichomes are cloudy on the experimental plant with a few Amber. Fed flawless finish and into the dark she goes .
Other buds hanging are drying nicely , I may throw some smaller ones into jars cause last time I dried the first batch too long .

Cleaned out the tent and threw the autos under the Cali's !!!

Transplanted 4 2nd batch of crowns to a 7 gallon . Getting ready to throw up some trellis for them . I may flip the switch very soon cause I want to start my citral glue seeds .

420-magazine-mobile421930994.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1210085215.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1315469388.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1057055366.jpg

312 grams so far in jars. Still have a couple big branches that need a day of drying left plus my experimental plant is coming down tomorrow! Almost there !!

I sampled some of the first plant today , stuff hit me like a truck . It still hasnt fully cured yet, the taste wasn't all there and it was a little wet for papers . I have a boveda in there to regulate humidity levels right now .

I'm guessing I'll be right around 13 ounces for final weight after the last plant and those big ass branches.who knows, might be more !

I made a batch of bubble hash with the trim , it was fucking bomb ! Smoked with my friends and they LOVED it!!! We only took two hits and we're wrecked haha .

Ill update you guys soon with a final weight .

Back
Top Bottom