Crown Royal - First Grow

420-magazine-mobile696101455.jpg

420-magazine-mobile336133451.jpg

Just took down the experimental plant this morning. Got exactly 56 grams off it lol . That brings my total to 407 grams !! Pics to come later . that s 14.5 ounces on my my first grow, I'm very very happy with that .

I'm throwing my other crowns into flower soon so they finish early November.

Nice yield budzzz. Next runnwith those Cali lights your gonna break that pound no problem.

Did you weigh the hash?may be you hit the pound with that included?anyway ten of of ten plus I noticed you really trimmed it tight I leave about a 1/4 of an inch of leave from the bud as it shrinks back into the bud after it's dried out, you should be proud of yourself,first grow you really nailed it imo good luck with the next lot you will hit that pound I am sure of it when you have those Cali lights dialled in,now crack on with your stash. Cheers

Did you weigh the hash?may be you hit the pound with that included?anyway ten of of ten plus I noticed you really trimmed it tight I leave about a 1/4 of an inch of leave from the bud as it shrinks back into the bud after it's dried out, you should be proud of yourself,first grow you really nailed it imo good luck with the next lot you will hit that pound I am sure of it when you have those Cali lights dialled in,now crack on with your stash. Cheers
I got 6 grams of premium hash . I wanted nice tight good looking buds , I probably could been a little more neat but it's just for personal use . I'm happy at 14.5 ounces though .

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom