Crown Royale First Attempt At A Log Book

First peek at a popcorn bud of the baby I cut down. Had to have a taste. Oh my!!! If the teaser was any indication I am stoked. Better pics tomorrow trimming
AC802B3A-FEF8-4B38-9F41-5AB1AA3B0010.jpeg

Nice Christmas tree, a tree without balls, but that's how we like em :D
sorry if i didn't catch up :battingeyelashes: But how long you vegged this one?
Hi. Thanks. I started Oct 10th from seed Because I had an auto flower that decided not to flower for a full month and a week and through my schedule out. Then I shocked her with too much salt build up and had to flush and then I switched nutrients lol. So she needed time to heal before I flipped her. 9 weeks flower friday. But I am waiting a few more days. Watching TDS in and out flow. I was at 3000 ppm and I am at 300 now. I want 150 before I harvest her. 15 g pot and she gets 5 gallons a day in coco. Lol. It’s been an adventure and I appreciate your interest. Have a great night

So she's a cougar at this moment, with a tough road ahead of her geheh. Just a little more time milady, it will be all over soon! :rip::cheesygrinsmiley:

Sometimes they just won't flower as they should or it takes them a real long time, this is why i personally like photo periodic plants more so you have more control. Good thing to let her heal first before flipping it does look great now.
3000 ppm wow that was pretty high! i assume you flushed again or did you gave less nutes?

Lol. It’s been an adventure and I appreciate your interest. Have a great night
It's always an adventure gotta love it! No problem dude, and thank you for the report and nice pics, and i like them pics :D
Have a good day!

So she's a cougar at this moment, with a tough road ahead of her geheh. Just a little more time milady, it will be all over soon! :rip::cheesygrinsmiley:

Sometimes they just won't flower as they should or it takes them a real long time, this is why i personally like photo periodic plants more so you have more control. Good thing to let her heal first before flipping it does look great now.
3000 ppm wow that was pretty high! i assume you flushed again or did you gave less nutes?

It's always an adventure gotta love it! No problem dude, and thank you for the report and nice pics, and i like them pics :D
Have a good day!
Haha. Thanks for that laugh. Oh ya I have ran mad amount of water. And not nutes in over 30 days since last top dress with Gaia Green. The Ppm is 290 coming out now.
She is so close. And I will be sad to see her go. Truly haha. And have a wonderful day! :passitleft:
4B8EE56F-CF34-476A-8786-1A0EC5CDF7A9.jpeg
06D83C3A-DA4E-40B7-9474-14EAE6216BE8.jpeg

Beautiful buds dude
Keep up the good work:thumb::yahoo:
Glad you like the looks. That first one is one of the nicest pics of have taken to date I think haha. So much fun. Last watering day tomorrow. TDS is down to 225. Should be 175 tomorrow. Should be good to go for a 36 hr darkness. Fingers crossed. Have a great day Pepperhead

Good morning to all that are following. Well I have been flushing extra to ensure I have a clean smoke. So much water with this size a pot. What a lesson learned haha. Finally got the numbers down on the tds to 175ppm and 225 EC. Took a good look and I am happy to shut lights out till tomorrow. Tomorrow we will have a family pic lol and take her down. Hope you are as excited as I am.
63AAD0A3-6159-439E-A384-5C5E586BED39.jpeg
FDC8A871-E8CB-4FD7-AC85-8C3D885EACE2.jpeg
94F5FB65-8E7A-4DD5-85E9-C798D6D68DB6.jpeg
D8F1E7E8-6CB2-4CB6-8D32-DF033438B29B.jpeg

Beautiful girls you have in this thread .
You have grown the Dosidos? I’m at day 59 of 12/12 with 75% milky trichs, is it a long flower cycle?

Back
Top Bottom