Crown Royale First Attempt At A Log Book

Beautiful girls you have in this thread .
You have grown the Dosidos? I’m at day 59 of 12/12 with 75% milky trichs, is it a long flower cycle?
Thanks. No never grown it. My buddy had some in Alberta he was bragging about. He had every reason to brag. It was delicious. Sweet and made my mouth water lol

Thanks. No never grown it. My buddy had some in Alberta he was bragging about. He had every reason to brag. It was delicious. Sweet and made my mouth water lol
That’s what I wanted to hear , I was going to make rosin out of her but I guess just squish half of it . Thanks Green Thumb Lou for that info .

That’s what I wanted to hear , I was going to make rosin out of her but I guess just squish half of it . Thanks Green Thumb Lou for that info .
Not sure if you have tried Meat Breath. That one is a beauty and falls in that category for flavour. A lip smacker haha

Not sure if you have tried Meat Breath. That one is a beauty and falls in that category for flavour. A lip smacker haha
I hadn’t tried it . Nothing like great flavor to add to the excellent buzz . The Dosidos claims to be 30% thc that would be a one hit wonder did you think so ?

I hadn’t tried it . Nothing like great flavor to add to the excellent buzz . The Dosidos claims to be 30% thc that would be a one hit wonder did you think so ?
Couldn’t tell you the percentage. But it’s on my top ten list

Couldn’t tell you the percentage. But it’s on my top ten list
I’ve got one that’s 57 days in 12/12 and about 75% milky . I want to see a slight patch of amber before I pull her !

Well I trimmed up two branches today. The other 13 branches need a day or two. If this is what I have now I am gonna be a happy camper. I would have to say this will be the end of the journal. I am sure you all know what trimming is lol. I am very appreciative of all who followed along. Thanks for making me feel welcome. This was a good learning experience and I really enjoyed sharing
7B0BE0D8-CC36-46F2-B5F9-9EB36702CDED.jpeg
1069EFA9-8D84-49B8-A926-6CAC43DB18A7.jpeg
They taste great. But of course they need sometime to cure. Cheers everyone! Lou.

Thanks for the journal Lou! Great finish! Looks like top shelf stuff all around!
Thanks @MrSauga you have been a pleasure and a huge help. All the best to you

:) Nice results, new learning experience and top notch nugs, what do you want more!? great round.
I enjoyed it too and thank you for sharing your log with us.
Thanks Ganjaguy. You have been deadly with all you comments. Thanks for tagging along. Best wishes to you and your garden :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom