Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

I tried to use those plastic trays but they were too flimsy. Those are good numbers for your environment and plants look good cheerz
Ahh yeah they are flimsy and kinda pricey for what they are. What are you using KB?

Ahh yeah they are flimsy and kinda pricey for what they are. What are you using KB?
Little bit pricey but sturdy perfect for my 10 gal pots

619d8orUo1L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Hydrofarm HGS16P Green Premium, Pack of 10 Saucers, 16 inches

Little bit pricey but sturdy perfect for my 10 gal pots
619d8orUo1L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Hydrofarm HGS16P Green Premium, Pack of 10 Saucers, 16 inches
Yeah I think my local shop sells that kind. Might swap my cheap ones out at some point.

Yup....is so lookin good! They got lottsa growing to do in all that great soil. Things are much , much better Archie. If you can..i would do some LSTing and get the bigger ones to spread out a lil to better fill your space. Careful when spreading/tieing down, bending etc. cheers eh.
Can do Duggan :thumb: The Blueberry is begging to be LST’ed.

Update Day 52 Veg
(*yesterdays post was incorrectly labeled 61 rather than 51 :slide:)

Right, so I set about performing LST on Durban and Blueberry. Blueberry stretched a lot this week where as Durban, despite the leaves sativa look, has short internodal spacing.
I want to, prior to flipping take cuts at some point just in case the smoke is crazy good. I’m liking the short bushy nature of Durban as opposed to Blueberry. I topped this Durban and it resulted in five or six tops. What info I read said this is typical of the strain.
I’m rambling on. Without further ado:

How long are you going to let them go before the flip Archi?
Hmm good question. I want to avoid the mistake of not vegging long enough. I probably have about 5 feet of usable growing space after taking the containers and the light in account. When do you like to flip?

Back
Top Bottom