Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

I find it hilarious you felt the need to put the age of the arm :rofl::rofl:. Well sir I'm counting the number of trunk rings and can tell you it's a 42 yr old arm instead of 40 :passitleft:.
haha I was wondering if anyone was gonna catch that lol!:goodjob:

Day 18 - Not a lot to report. Plants are both working on their 5th node and the soil has not even needed the topsoil sprinkled. They both seem a little light green to me.
0BC048E8-E012-48A6-B3AE-CAA0B3206EF1.jpeg

The clone BC2.1 whose color looks fine in my humble opinion.
7C37B4E1-3BBC-4E49-9C67-027BDF7F142E.jpeg

Is there any cause for alarm with the two lighter plants? I have not given anything other than water at this point but I was going to give transplant drench with tea upon NEXT watering. They still have a long way to go to dry out.

I’m thinking 15ml/gallon of transplant and .5ml/gallon tea. This is as Duggan suggests for topfeeding. How do my measurements look?

Yup......looks good.Make next drink a Transplant Drench at 15 mls per gal. After that get back to straight water.
Thanks Duggan, it's wonderful having the backup of the Brix Brigade!

Yup......looks good.Make next drink a Transplant Drench at 15 mls per gal. After that get back to straight water.

that cant be right Did we miss a decimal point ? 15ml per gal sounds high but maybe I am missing something

EDIT: Oh I think I got it, that was 15ml in one gal of H20. thats better :rofl::rofl:

that cant be right Did we miss a decimal point ? 15ml per gal sounds high but maybe I am missing something

EDIT: Oh I think I got it, that was 15ml in one gal of H20. thats better :rofl::rofl:
Phew you scared me for a minute haha. 15ml/gallon of H20 yes.

Excuse me for interrupting, I don't run hi-brix (yet) los soil for me because I work all day and don't have the time...and well, sometimes I get lazy. Soil water only soil works good for me. But that whole "just add 15 mil. per gallon of water sounds like a pretty easy, and straightforward recipe. Me thinks the time for the kit is near.

:goodjob:

Doc original instructions is for 5 gallons of water for a "kit" of plants, ie 6 plants in 7s. Many don't do a full kit and it got confusing hence the per soil method which works great and really is easy BUT it doesn't get much easier than 15ml per gallon of water! You do need to know how much water your pots are gonna take, I.e. 1 gallon of water may feed 4 plants in 1s...,? I'm not really sure since I've been dunking. Next grow, I'll find out.

:passitleft:
if it helps I've found about 1 3/4-2 gallons is feeding my girls just right

Excuse me for interrupting, I don't run hi-brix (yet) los soil for me because I work all day and don't have the time...and well, sometimes I get lazy. Soil water only soil works good for me. But that whole "just add 15 mil. per gallon of water sounds like a pretty easy, and straightforward recipe. Me thinks the time for the kit is near.

Truthfully the kit can be boring at times lol. Most of my time is spent looking at how I can improve my environment putting things in my Amazon cart then taking them out :rofl:

I gotta be honest, the 15ml/gallon thing makes it so easy I can do it lol. More importantly, I can remember it. :theband:

We should talk, my next endeavor is to build a LOS for my neighbor so he cant mess up the plants I give him. He doesnt want to do any ph'ing, no foliar, no mixing anything. Just a seed in soil, with sun and water.

if it helps I've found about 1 3/4-2 gallons is feeding my girls just right
I forget (ironic, I know :slide:) how many plants you have. I suppose if I run out of the gallon I can make another. I think Im gonna need more transplant and growth drench though.

Truthfully the kit can be boring at times lol. Most of my time is spent looking at how I can improve my environment putting things in my Amazon cart then taking them out :rofl:

Haha I do that too, then I talk myself out of it, only to actually buy it a week later :yahoo:. Im looking at the inkbird humidity and temp outlets they have, wondering if they might be a little more accurate than my current environmental controller.

Once or twice a day I open the door to the grow room and squint my eyes and spend a couple minutes looking things over and shut the door. Then I'll go check the vegging girls- don't have to squint as much there- I fiddle with the leaders if they need some training, and then I have to wander away and find something to do. A couple times a week I spend an hour or so mixing and watering. :)

Someone has to do all that work, after all. The really time consuming part is trimming though. :confused:

Most of my time is spent looking at how I can improve my environment putting things in my Amazon cart then taking them out :rofl:
LOL!
We should talk, my next endeavor is to build a LOS for my neighbor so he cant mess up the plants I give him. He doesnt want to do any ph'ing, no foliar, no mixing anything. Just a seed in soil, with sun and water.
Here is a link to Laquerhead's soil mix:
LaquerHead's LOS: Gold Rush, Strawberry Glue & More!

and Retrix is doing a simple soil build:
"Then I prepared two 5 Gallon pots with the new soil mix from build a soil, which consists of a brand new bag of Fox Farm Happy Frog, amended with exactly 50% of the recommended amounts of 2 cups of the nutrient pack, and 4 cups of the mineral pack" from this company:
lun00245-jpg.1653743

Both he and laquer are always up to answer soil questions!

Someone has to do all that work, after all. The really time consuming part is trimming though. :confused:
I guess so with those beauty’s you grow brother!
LOL!

Here is a link to Laquerhead's soil mix:
LaquerHead's LOS: Gold Rush, Strawberry Glue & More!

and Retrix is doing a simple soil build:
"Then I prepared two 5 Gallon pots with the new soil mix from build a soil, which consists of a brand new bag of Fox Farm Happy Frog, amended with exactly 50% of the recommended amounts of 2 cups of the nutrient pack, and 4 cups of the mineral pack" from this company:
lun00245-jpg.1653743

Both he and laquer are always up to answer soil questions!
I’ll check them both out buddy thanks! I’ve been reading over at buildasoil for a few minutes.

So little groupshot before Bed time.
C17A8238-ECE0-4BF7-89BE-365DCF1A7984.jpeg

I’m hitting the fifth node on Blueberry and 6th node on Durban. I could use some training advice. Not sure if I should top now and start LST. What’s the Brix Brigade say?

I vote for top or FIM but the LST won't start for a bit. Looking good! :high-five:

:passitleft:
I’m fairly sure I’ll top them. Regarding the timing of the topping, should I let the plant develop more? Is it better to top earlier?

Back
Top Bottom