Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Thanks Gazoo :thanks:
If I understand correctly, Brix is sprayed only once. This is done after lights on for approximately an hour, and the day after a GE drench. Correct?
De-stress follows the same next day rules and after an hour lights on? Do I understand correctly that We can spray this whenever the plant doesn’t look “great” as Doc would say?

You Should BRIX every 10 or so days, This keeps the Microbes feed. When they need the DE-STRESS
I normally try and apply that 5 days after the brix. All this can be done when needed but the BEST
time to FOLIAR is close after a watering but again this is all adjustable as needed

EDIT: The Time between the BRIX applications is important

You Should BRIX every 10 or so days, This keeps the Microbes feed. When they need the DE-STRESS
I normally try and apply that 5 days after the brix. All this can be done when needed but the BEST
time to FOLIAR is close after a watering but again this is all adjustable as needed

EDIT: The Time between the BRIX applications is important
Okay, Im happy I have that info here for my reference. Much appreciated!

I can tell you from my experience that you don't need to get hung up on when to spray. The hour after lights on is good advice. I run a perpetual so I have plants that need watered/fed at all different times so spraying the day after a watering is not always doable for me. I have and do spray the same day as a watering and some get it the day before a watering, so I'm spraying at all different times and I don't see any negative effects. This kit is very forgiving and you'll experiment once you feel comfortable. I'd say spray at different times and come to your own conclusion on what is best. You won't screw them up either way.

I'm really no light expert, or anything for that matter but I was thinking the switches had something to do with light spectrum that is good ln veg then good ln flower so have been using the light ln that way. I'll tag @LEDRF but don't see him much on the mag anymore, maybe he'll stop by and give some input. It's certainly a lot brighter with all switches on!
Thanks for tagging me or I wouldn't have seen this. The switches on my lights are only to control the power. I veg and flower with the same spectrum, the sun. :)
The first switch is for seedlings if you want to get the light closer, next is for early veg and then full blast the rest of the way. I personal go full blast from day one. I just start with the light farther away.

Thanks for tagging me or I wouldn't have seen this. The switches on my lights are only to control the power. I veg and flower with the same spectrum, the sun. :)
The first switch is for seedlings if you want to get the light closer, next is for early veg and then full blast the rest of the way. I personal go full blast from day one. I just start with the light farther away.
Ahh right On Neil thanks for the heads up homie.
I kinda had a feeling all switches on was the way to be but hell Im not above making mistakes.

I can tell you from my experience that you don't need to get hung up on when to spray. The hour after lights on is good advice. I run a perpetual so I have plants that need watered/fed at all different times so spraying the day after a watering is not always doable for me. I have and do spray the same day as a watering and some get it the day before a watering, so I'm spraying at all different times and I don't see any negative effects. This kit is very forgiving and you'll experiment once you feel comfortable. I'd say spray at different times and come to your own conclusion on what is best. You won't screw them up either way.
Neiko thank you man!
I would like to ask what are the signals your plant needs destress? Brix? You spraying brix every 7-10 days? If you have a plant that looks less than awesome are you hitting it with destress daily?
I know it’s a lot I’m trying to understand what the foliars do so I can understand when the plants need them.
I was under the impression that destress calls for nutrients from the soil and feeds the vegetation. Brick feeds the soil? Am I even close? :thanks:

Thanks Gazoo :thanks:
If I understand correctly, Brix is sprayed only once. This is done after lights on for approximately an hour, and the day after a GE drench. Correct?
De-stress follows the same next day rules and after an hour lights on? Do I understand correctly that We can spray this whenever the plant doesn’t look “great” as Doc would say?[/QUOTE
Ahh right On Neil thanks for the heads up homie.
I kinda had a feeling all switches on was the way to be but hell Im not above making mistakes.
I thought I made a mistake once, in the 1990s, but it turned out, that I was mistaken !!

I rarely use destress for anything other than clones. Destress is good for helping a stalled plant finish too but I don't regularly spray destress. I spray Brix every 2-3 weeks, I'm a little lazy when it comes to spraying plus the only time I'd get powdery mildew is when I was spraying more frequently. Maybe post your question on the Q&A thread and Doc can give you the full technical answer as to what each spray contains and what happens in the plant with each one.

I rarely use destress for anything other than clones. Destress is good for helping a stalled plant finish too but I don't regularly spray destress. I spray Brix every 2-3 weeks, I'm a little lazy when it comes to spraying plus the only time I'd get powdery mildew is when I was spraying more frequently. Maybe post your question on the Q&A thread and Doc can give you the full technical answer as to what each spray contains and what happens in the plant with each one.
Will do thank you Neiko. :Namaste: This conversation is helping me learn which part of the kit Im going to use more than others. So far tea and transplant drench are on my next order. Just got another first amendment kit and new bale of ProMix HP but I forgot the earth worm castings.

Awesome, thanks Neil! Last run (my first with Max yield) I did not crank it up until I flipped so next time ill do that earlier.

:passitleft:

Glad you posted that question in q & a I did not know to space out brix sprays when using multiple run soil :high-five:

I didn't know that either but as Doc said, it's a general guideline. Lots of us just brix every 10-14 days or so no matter what, seems to work but takings docs advice is always a good idea!

I didn't know that either but as Doc said, it's a general guideline. Lots of us just brix every 10-14 days or so no matter what, seems to work but takings docs advice is always a good idea!
Glad you posted that question in q & a I did not know to space out brix sprays when using multiple run soil :high-five:
Yeah I mean its not spelled out specifically which makes it hard for someone like me. Im constantly wondering if Im doing stuff right ya know.
I like your new avatar KB!

Yeah I mean its not spelled out specifically which makes it hard for someone like me. Im constantly wondering if Im doing stuff right ya know.
I like your new avatar KB!
I hear where you're coming from Archi. it's much easier when you know to put a certain amount of this & a little of that, all cut & dried. But I'm seeing different growers using the kit differently, and it seems to work for them all.

Wow! Well that was fun :reading420magazine::popcorn:

All caught up and settling in for the ride.

Let’s see if any fragments I picked up along the way are still relevant.

Think I inadvertently fimmed the Durban when I topped.

Awesome! That’s a proper FIM then :D you really did miss! F*^k!

does not say much about the timing of foliars nor does it mention only spraying Brix once every 10 -14 days. This is where my confusion comes from, there are the directions and then there are all of the other things the directions doesnt
Directions say to brix every 7-10 days but I've seen a lot of vet brixxers go 10-14 so that's what I do. The timing of foliars have nothing to do with the feed schedule except were not supposed to brix same day as feed/water. I hope this makes sense.

:thumb: And in the q&a recently doc seemed to say that the calendar thing is really meant to just give the structure of the routine. And the timing is dependent on the plants and what happening.

:thumb: yeah that was a great tidbit!
Little by little... assimilation ...

Great day to ya Archie! :passitleft:

I hear where you're coming from Archi. it's much easier when you know to put a certain amount of this & a little of that, all cut & dried. But I'm seeing different growers using the kit differently, and it seems to work for them all.
It’s true. I’m trying to “ assimilate” to the system. That’s AG’s word ;)
Seriously though, just trying to make sure I understand and learn as much as possible.
I feel the plants are turning a corner, as am I :high-five:
Wow! Well that was fun :reading420magazine::popcorn:

All caught up and settling in for the ride.

Let’s see if any fragments I picked up along the way are still relevant.

Awesome! That’s a proper FIM then :D you really did miss! F*^k!

:thumb: And in the q&a recently doc seemed to say that the calendar thing is really meant to just give the structure of the routine. And the timing is dependent on the plants and what happening.

:thumb: yeah that was a great tidbit!
Little by little... assimilation ...

Great day to ya Archie! :passitleft:
thanks Amy for stopping by! Yea I think I missed the FIM. I’ll try to get some pics up. I’m learning when to do what and I’m feeling good about the knowledge Doc dropped along with all my fellow growers.

Back
Top Bottom