Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

think I missed the FIM
Well if you aimed to top, missed it and ended up with 4 tops instead of 2, then it’s a perfect FIM :thumb:

Assimilate is not AG,'s word.....
........:slide:

We.....the brix gang use that word to describe what happens to growers when they start using Docs kit......ha.....and of course what the 'Borg' do.......:surf:
:yummy: “... resistance is futile... “:yummy:

I tried to change my name to BRIXY Rick but they wouldn't let me lol.
Too funny haha!! Show cracks me up.
Assimilate is not AG,'s word.....
........:slide:
We.....the brix gang use that word to describe what happens to growers when they start using Docs kit......ha.....and of course what the 'Borg' do.......:surf:
Ha love it!
Well if you aimed to top, missed it and ended up with 4 tops instead of 2, then it’s a perfect FIM :thumb:

:yummy: “... resistance is futile... “:yummy:
Y’all tell me:
B24265CA-421E-4871-B83B-779691EEBE2A.jpeg

That a FIM? Absolutely no internodal spacing.

Archie...evenin Mr.! Wish i could say all looks great,...but it don't. You have had issues of sorts, Was wondering why u topped that lil one so early. I would like to see a stronger looking plant , first. She looks very stressed and stunted , with poor posture. Bin watching her. Most , if not all newer growers want to rush things along , as quickly as possible and have little 'let it grow' in them. They want things to happen , right now,..yesterday. IMO, and it's only mine,...is to let them get stronger and healthier before topping. Anyhow, she will get going and build more roots,...after she repairs the damage . Keep on , keepin on man.
Cheers Archie.

Hey Archie! That little one does look a little sad but don't worry, they'll all be fine. I've seen plants in much worse shape turn out great, Rich Farmer had some horrendous looking girls that I never though would make a turn around but sure enough they did and he got a very nice crop.

How often are they drinking?

Are you letting them dry out to the point that the pots feel like they're filled with feathers before you feed/water?

They're a little pale and am thinking a nice heavy trans drench will be helpful. Maybe @Duggan @Doc Bud @Graytail @neikodog or anyone else can make a suggestion.

I like the structure on the Durban but she's a little pale and has a few rusty leaves down low. I bet a nice trans drench will help. Maybe a de stress on all 3?

The non brix girls that just got up potted look good BUT please clip off all of those dead leaves. You're asking for trouble leaving them on.

Fear not my friend, they'll get back on track soon.

:passitleft:

Archie...evenin Mr.! Wish i could say all looks great,...but it don't. You have had issues of sorts, Was wondering why u topped that lil one so early. I would like to see a stronger looking plant , first. She looks very stressed and stunted , with poor posture. Bin watching her. Most , if not all newer growers want to rush things along , as quickly as possible and have little 'let it grow' in them. They want things to happen , right now,..yesterday. IMO, and it's only mine,...is to let them get stronger and healthier before topping. Anyhow, she will get going and build more roots,...after she repairs the damage . Keep on , keepin on man.
Cheers Archie.
Thanks for stopping in Duggan! I don’t have a great explanation for why I chose to top so soon other than the sooner I topped it the lower I could keep it. When I look at these plants life I believe I need a lot of work with the wet/dry cycle. I probably watered too soon, and then in an effort to be more patient I waited too long I think. That all happened in the first thirty days of life. The plants are drinking roughly every 6-7 days give or take.
Thanks for the honest feedback brother man. I appreciate you stopping by.
Hey Archie! That little one does look a little sad but don't worry, they'll all be fine. I've seen plants in much worse shape turn out great, Rich Farmer had some horrendous looking girls that I never though would make a turn around but sure enough they did and he got a very nice crop.

How often are they drinking?

Are you letting them dry out to the point that the pots feel like they're filled with feathers before you feed/water?

They're a little pale and am thinking a nice heavy trans drench will be helpful. Maybe @Duggan @Doc Bud @Graytail @neikodog or anyone else can make a suggestion.

I like the structure on the Durban but she's a little pale and has a few rusty leaves down low. I bet a nice trans drench will help. Maybe a de stress on all 3?

The non brix girls that just got up potted look good BUT please clip off all of those dead leaves. You're asking for trouble leaving them on.

Fear not my friend, they'll get back on track soon.

Thanks for the advice Ween. I honestly wasn’t sure if those dead leaves should come off before or after the transplant or during for that matter. I’ll remove them with lights on tonight.
The Durban is technically due for her first Brix spray tonight. Should I proceed after the lights have been on for an hour?
Thanks everyone for the encouragement, sorry it’s not some mind blowing grow. This is obviously going to be a learning grow for me :Namaste:

They'll do just fine. Like ween says wait until the pot feels like it's full of feathers then do a nice strong TP drench. I'd go with 3 times normal strength and top dress about a teaspoon of roots powder. You are better off letting them start to droop before watering than doing it too soon. They'll come around but I wouldn't do anymore high stress training until things are back on track.

They'll do just fine. Like ween says wait until the pot feels like it's full of feathers then do a nice strong TP drench. I'd go with 3 times normal strength and top dress about a teaspoon of roots powder. You are better off letting them start to droop before watering than doing it too soon. They'll come around but I wouldn't do anymore high stress training until things are back on track.
Okay my biggest challenge is, for example Bedroom Cookies 2.1 is currently drooping all day and night but her pot does not feel light like feathers. Do you keep waiting? It’s Very hard to resist watering when the leaves are pointing to the roots showing me their frustration but the container is not dry. I have avoided sprinkling water on the topsoil, as many suggest. Is this something that shouldn’t be skipped?

The leaves on Durban, prior to the drench before last, we’re so dry and papery and after watering it was very obvious just how light the container was. The leaves now feel lush so at least that’s better. Also the spots on the lower leaves that Ween mentioned were from the first time I sprayed Destress I got it all over the tops of the leaves inadvertently.
On the subject of stress, I vow no more HST. I am curious if I should avoid daily LST? @Duggan mentioned that growers need to kinda let the plant grow, so maybe this is one of those moments? Not sure how the plant responds to this stress as in if it slows them down? My experience says no, but I want to double check.

Archie....let pots dry out....stop all training until better health is observed.
When pots are dry give Transplant Drench (use proper amounts) with some Tea.
And yes... .give them some time to grow.If waiting to upcan into final pots....now is a good time...cheers man!

Hey Duggan. I appreciate you helping Archie out and realize there are many ways to skin a cat but just don't want him getting confused by conflicting info. I suggested a strong TD then Neiko suggested triple strength TD and you are suggesting proper amounts, assuming you mean regular strength, I.e. by your method 15ml per gallon of water. I want to help Archie but also want the info for myself since my instinct was to give a strong TD and Neiko confirmed that.

Also, are you suggesting he up can those little plants now and if so can you give a little reasoning behind that recommendation? Thanks!!

Hey Duggan. I appreciate you helping Archie out and realize there are many ways to skin a cat but just don't want him getting confused by conflicting info. I suggested a strong TD then Neiko suggested triple strength TD and you are suggesting proper amounts, assuming you mean regular strength, I.e. by your method 15ml per gallon of water. I want to help Archie but also want the info for myself since my instinct was to give a strong TD and Neiko confirmed that.

Also, are you suggesting he up can those little plants now and if so can you give a little reasoning behind that recommendation? Thanks!!

Hey Ween! Thanks as that was my next question. You and Neiko seem to be suggesting a rescue drench, essentially.
Also, I’m not ready to upcan anything until they drink daily right?
Archie....let pots dry out....stop all training until better health is observed.
When pots are dry give Transplant Drench (use proper amounts) with some Tea.
And yes... .give them some time to grow.If waiting to upcan into final pots....now is a good time...cheers man!
i will let them dry out. Waiting for recommendation on heavy Trans drench or just normal. They do seem a pale sorta green, at least Blueberry and Durban.

Archie and Ween...yes, there are many ways to achieve success with our kit...no doubt. I will let alone now. I'm just giving my recomendations , Archie will do as he sees fit. For me....a sure fire way to turn the health of these plants around , is to transplant right now into final pots and give a Transplant Drench w/Tea. Yes , i know they are not that developed or big yet....i'm just saying what will be a 100% cure, is all. 10 kit users will have 10 different ideas...these are mine...cheers. From now on i will stay away from journals i am not directly mentoring...like Lefty's, or at least shut my mouth. At the beginning , i told Lefty i would help him achieve a very successful first crop...but he has to listen to me...and only me...otherwise , just like u said Ween...way too many solutions to the same issue can be very confusing for some...i apologize.

Archie and Ween...yes, there are many ways to achieve success with our kit...no doubt. I will let alone now. I'm just giving my recomendations , Archie will do as he sees fit. For me....a sure fire way to turn the health of these plants around , is to transplant right now into final pots and give a Transplant Drench w/Tea. Yes , i know they are not that developed or big yet....i'm just saying what will be a 100% cure, is all. 10 kit users will have 10 different ideas...these are mine...cheers. From now on i will stay away from journals i am not directly mentoring...like Lefty's, or at least shut my mouth. At the beginning , i told Lefty i would help him achieve a very successful first crop...but he has to listen to me...and only me...otherwise , just like u said Ween...way too many solutions to the same issue can be very confusing for some...i apologize.

Duggan, please, please do not stop giving advice and helping the newer kit users! Your advice is solid and much appreciated by many, myself included! I was just looking for a little explanation behind your reccomendation which I got and understand now, your saying in lieu of a heavy trans drench in the 1's, up can with a regular trans drench is sure to help his plants get better. Now, as you said, Archie will pick the solution that best fits his situation or growing style. I can offer advice BUT I don't have nearly as much experience (with the kit or growing period) as you or many others here so sometimes I look to you guys to confirm or deny my instincts to not only help Archie or others but myself as well. Thanks Brother!

Like Duggan said there are many ways to skin this cat. The advise I gave was what I would do. I was tagged for advice so I gave my thoughts. I'm not disagreeing with Duggan's advice at all. New soil always helps but I was thinking he was trying to get them root bound in the 1's. The great thing about the kit is it is very forgiving. Most issues are due to overwatering or poor environment. I'm assuming his environment is good so then we have to look at the micro hard. A good strong TP drench won't hurt and top dressing roots powder will help colonize the soil again if it's lacking. Have patience and let them dry out. If they live with wet feet they'll droop. No problem will get corrected by over watering. Make sure they aren't on a cold floor and that a fan isn't blasting them. They'll snap out of it.

Back
Top Bottom