Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

I'm good with the BC purple or not if I get those fat greasy buds! And the cuttings are looking good so far too :).

That BB has towering spears...nicely done! How amber are you going to let it get?
Yeah now they are kinda greasy aren’t they? Thanks for the kind words :high-five:

Yeah I want to take some nice shots of BB when I chop the others down.
I took a tester of her and the smell has sadly went from rotten blueberries to citrus and gassy. Her leaves aren’t the most indica Ive ever seen so who knows. I’ll probably chop her next week if she looks ready. I’d like to chop and hang in the tent at the same time. I’m tempted to try and let the BC’s go all week too. I’ll sleep on it... for a couple days lol

Ok :passitleft: thanks. I’d always thought a straight blueberry would be too heavy for me - but I love the blue Dream so much and am wondering about blueberry as a sleep med. I have some from Dope Seeds I might have to try one day. Gorgeous plants - yours is anyway :)

Thanks for the compliments AG!

I’m glad I took the time to give Blueberry a shot again after my first attempt with CKS a couple years back. The plant began revegging on me and it was already to tall for my box at the time.
Sleepy isn’t what I would say about it, at least not yet.
The combination of GSCxWWxAfghani is serious sleepy stuff. @Pennywise has said it many times in the past, it is a night time medicine for sure.

Heres some Durban boss, you should get some after all you helped me grow it :high-five::passitleft:
Not that you need any Durban right now lol right?
:passitleft:Thanks Archie....i've got lottsa Durban Poison....very disasappointed in it. Was from a sponsor too! Just a hoe hum strain imo! NOTHING special with no real defining characteristics...just a generic hoe hum weed. NOT impressed with it AT ALL!
I'm thinking no more grows from that breeder...i don't have time for 'maybees'. cheers bud!

Was from a sponsor too! Just a hoe hum strain imo! NOTHING special with no real defining characteristics...just a generic hoe hum weed.

It wasn’t Dutch Passion’s tho was it?

Wasn’t it Crop King? Not very many good reports about their stuff anywhere. They’re not a sponsor anymore. :)

It wasn’t Dutch Passion’s tho was it?

Wasn’t it Crop King? Not very many good reports about their stuff anywhere. They’re not a sponsor anymore. :)
Yes Amy,..it was CKS Durban Poison. For the beginner /newbie , or someone who has way more time than me,...ya those peeps would love it...not me....like i said , a very generic, look, taste, smell,..nothing really great about it. Sure it gets me where i wanna be,..sort of, but , but would not recommend this strain from them. I have grown out a few of there gear and it all seems the same....if i could rate it out of ten it would get a 7, if i was in a good mood.....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey everyone :ciao:
I had a buddy from school pass away yesterday and it hit me quite hard.
I’m good though, ya know, these things happen. It makes you appreciate every day above ground even more.

Plants are still alive! I resisted the itchy scissor fingers. I’ll have a good look tonight again. If I have to, I don’t wanna, I’ll chop the BC’s if they are going too amber. I’m not looking to completely diminish the THC levels.

Here’s a look at GD-1.
4A41A4D9-1811-4A63-B00C-1AE1B098EE40.jpeg

That does sound yummy huh?! I’m headed your way to get caught up AG!
:passitleft:Thanks Archie....i've got lottsa Durban Poison....very disasappointed in it. Was from a sponsor too! Just a hoe hum strain imo! NOTHING special with no real defining characteristics...just a generic hoe hum weed. NOT impressed with it AT ALL!
I'm thinking no more grows from that breeder...i don't have time for 'maybees'. cheers bud!
I’m sorry you didn’t like the Durban brother. Sucks to grow such beautiful plants as you did and then not be fully enjoy them.

Cheers :420:

Sorry to hear about your friend AW. :peace:

GD-1 looks terrific, and if the BC is sleepy time weed you definitely don't need amber!

:Namaste:
Thanks Shed, he was a good dude.
GD-1 already has me captivated. I am doing way better with this plant as opposed to my first run in Docs soil.
Those white one gallon containers I used, the square style, they are really difficult to feel when theyre light. The regular ol' black nursery containers give me a little more feedback.

Yeah, I dont really want to let BC get much more amber. Lights on in a few, Ill check the trichs. Maybe I can get a photo of them up here. I wish I had a macro lens for my cameraso I can be like AG!

Back
Top Bottom