Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Hey hey mr.Archie amazing harvest brother, you can almost smell the aromas coming off them brother....
Don't worry I'm busy saving up so I can buy a suitcase and renew my passport and come visit with all of ya....haha
Heya Smeegol! Thanks so much for swinging through friend. Oh cheers! I’d be happy to have you visit as well!

My wife just asked me today what I wanted for my birthday. I told her "maybe a nice camera". Now I have an idea what to look for. :thanks:
The Macro lens is very popular, and a 70mmm to 200 or 300 is fun to use. Ive been enjoying my 50mm lately too.

:thumb: this takes great portraits as well. Nice tightly framed landscapes too. I can see that a 50mm would be very nice, in terms of framing.

Luiz, some folks prefer Canon. I think it’s more personal preference than quality - differnt strengths and weaknesses. I went with Nikon becasue i grew up around Nikon SLRs (well and a Hassleblad - but who can afford one of those?!). There is also a lot of interest in the new mirrorless cameras. If i’d Bought mine 6months later I might have gone for one of those. They’re very lightweight ;)

Do they have the sound effect of the mirror slamming up and down when you shoot?
They’re mirrorless, but it still makes the sound for nostalgia’s sake :slide: :rofl:
Haha Im kidding. The mirrorless are silent for the most part. I looked into them a couple years ago. Even had a mirrorless Sony camera picked out and all.
I felt like, for the price, the DSLR bundles were a better bargain.
They are much lighter Though, the mirrorless

When digital became a thing I bought a few point and shoots until my phone had higher resolution than (if not the analog zoom of) the camera.
The phones are so darn good these days ya know? That’s why I haven’t bought one until recently.
My same thoughts. I took these with my phone, but am ready for something better.

If i’d Bought mine 6months later I might have gone for one of those. They’re very lightweight ;)
I wasn't aware of these, so I think I'll look into them. Thanks!

My same thoughts. I took these with my phone, but am ready for something better.

I wasn't aware of these, so I think I'll look into them. Thanks!
Holy moly what kinda phone you working with Beez?! Those pics are amazing quality.
You need better than that?
Yeah hey I can see those trichomes all day. Looking through my microscope and trying to read trichomes is like having pink eye

You need better than that?
Yeah, it takes a very long time and many tries to get just one or two good ones, and I'm kinda OCD when it comes to these sorts of things.
Holy moly what kinda phone you working with Beez?! Those pics are amazing quality.
I've got a Galaxy S8 phone and a $20 lens attachment kit that has about 8 different effects, but I mostly use the macro. I use the phone's camera in "pro mode" so I have control over iso, shutter speed, white balance, manual focus, and color saturation.

Back
Top Bottom