Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Galaxy S8 phone and a $20 lens attachment kit that has about 8 different effects, but I mostly use the macro. I use the phone's camera in "pro mode" so I have control over iso, shutter speed, white balance, manual focus, and color saturation.

Well I can see that we will all reap the benefit when you get a DSLR or some such!

:popcorn:

Nice training! Looks like it will reward you well someday. :thumb:
It really does! :thumb:
Thanks you guys! I was just really making room in my veg box and decided to put her outside. I’ve got around 13hoursbof daylight now and she never even flinched.
I didn’t really harden her off, just threw her out there as a test to see if she would flower. She hasn’t and it’s been over a week.
Yeah, it takes a very long time and many tries to get just one or two good ones, and I'm kinda OCD when it comes to these sorts of things.

I've got a Galaxy S8 phone and a $20 lens attachment kit that has about 8 different effects, but I mostly use the macro. I use the phone's camera in "pro mode" so I have control over iso, shutter speed, white balance, manual focus, and color saturation.
That’s the phone I would’ve guessed. Wow, really is crazy how much control they give you on the phones camera.
Cheers Beez :high-five:

Well I can see that we will all reap the benefit when you get a DSLR or some such!

:popcorn:
Oh yeah! He seems like a dangerous guy with a camera in his hand. Well said AG!

Yup! Top to bottom.
I would also spray the top of the soil. I haven't had mites, for maybe 4-5 yrs.. But now that I'm back in soil, the mites will follow (I hope not). Havn't seen any recently. Knock on wood !!
I actually named the strain to remember Rich by, his original name here was Bedroom Farmer. The GSC Xtrm is from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds. It's actually a cross between GSC x White Widow, not sure where 420 gets their info. Rich crossed that with Afghan #1 and sent me a vial of seeds to test and asked me to name it for him.
Bedroom farmer was a good dude !! Is he still around ?

He is @Rich Farmer now. Last seen a few months ago. Where you at Rich!?

Slow, when you say soil, docs kit no? Not immune to pests but less of a concern with the kit.

:passitleft:
I have 4 plants 39 days into bloom, in Coast of Maine platinum stonington blend super soil and 4 plants, 6 days into bloom, in kit soil. i'm not doing a journal, until i figure out how to control my environment. Low humidity is terrible !! Archi is recommending hydro houses misters, and i'm seriously looking at them. I was gonna build a swamp cooler, but those misters look like something that could be made to work.

:passitleft:Thanks Archie....i've got lottsa Durban Poison....very disasappointed in it. Was from a sponsor too! Just a hoe hum strain imo! NOTHING special with no real defining characteristics...just a generic hoe hum weed. NOT impressed with it AT ALL!
I'm thinking no more grows from that breeder...i don't have time for 'maybees'. cheers bud!
Glad you threw this out there, as I'm thinking of buying Durban seeds. Great info Duggan !!

He is @Rich Farmer now. Last seen a few months ago. Where you at Rich!?

Slow, when you say soil, docs kit no? Not immune to pests but less of a concern with the kit.

:passitleft:
Well, they're a concern to me, and if you see one, you've already got thousands. If I find one alive, I treat everything in that tent, immediately. I can't allow bugs in my house !! Nasty creatures from hell !!

Well, they're a concern to me, and if you see one, you've already got thousands. If I find one alive, I treat everything in that tent, immediately. I can't allow bugs in my house !! Nasty creatures from hell !!
Did i say, I hate mites ???

Back
Top Bottom