Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

:ciao: Nice score on the seeds. Your going to love Doc's kit! I have back to back orders coming. I hit the Black Friday shopping and then they came out with the with the Master Hemp from MMG...and I had to get that for my CBD pantry. Have a little seed hoarding problem...kinda like a chipmunk storing away for the wintah!

:ciao: Nice score on the seeds. Your going to love Doc's kit! I have back to back orders coming. I hit the Black Friday shopping and then they came out with the with the Master Hemp from MMG...and I had to get that for my CBD pantry. Have a little seed hoarding problem...kinda like a chipmunk storing away for the wintah!
One person problem is another persons pleasure! Welcome Lady G! That Master Hemp sounds amazing! That’s 32:1 CBD/THC right?

One person problem is another persons pleasure! Welcome Lady G! That Master Hemp sounds amazing! That’s 32:1 CBD/THC right?
That's the one! I am looking for a daytime strain for oil capsules, for me and for my sister. I'll be running it next. Can't wait to try it.

Hiya Arch,

Im a grab a spot here. I so admire the Brix grows. Ladies are so vibrant. Should be fun!

Or a clone...? ;)

I so wish I had waited a few weeks before ordering the Candida! Who needs 20:1 when you can grow 32:1. Oh well :rolleyes:.
I ordered the Candida first as well. I'll use them both. I also stocked up on CBD Crew's Therapy. I have grown that twice. She is a beauty. I haven't met a strain I did not like, but I like some a bit more than others.

That's the one! I am looking for a daytime strain for oil capsules, for me and for my sister. I'll be running it next. Can't wait to try it.

Wow...that sounds like what i should be makin oil for my sister from. Stopped taking my oil caps. Took them for two weeks and , even though made with evoo, she still got way too high from them. Of course the oil was made with a very high THC strain , in Thai Chi from ACE. .....woops....:rollit:
LadyG,...how would that weed be to smoke,...what effects ......:passitleft:.....prolly the same as this A5 X Malawi eh.....:reading420magazine:.....:passitleft:.....Cheers Archie , LadyG and friends...

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!...:ganjamon:

It does sound wonderful! I hope you document it LadyG!
Hiya Arch,

Im a grab a spot here. I so admire the Brix grows. Ladies are so vibrant. Should be fun!
I hope I don’t disappoint buddy! It’s my first one so mistakes will be made ;) Thanks for joining me!
Or a clone...? ;)
I so wish I had waited a few weeks before ordering the Candida! Who needs 20:1 when you can grow 32:1. Oh well :rolleyes:.
Let’s do it! I think I have time this week.
I ordered the Candida first as well. I'll use them both. I also stocked up on CBD Crew's Therapy. I have grown that twice. She is a beauty. I haven't met a strain I did not like, but I like some a bit more than others.
Therapy sounds nice ! Haha

Wow...that sounds like what i should be makin oil for my sister from. Stopped taking my oil caps. Took them for two weeks and , even though made with evoo, she still got way too high from them. Of course the oil was made with a very high THC strain , in Thai Chi from ACE. .....woops....:rollit:
LadyG,...how would that weed be to smoke,...what effects ......:passitleft:.....prolly the same as this A5 X Malawi eh.....:reading420magazine:.....:passitleft:.....Cheers Archie , LadyG and friends...

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!...:ganjamon:
I am guessing she will be a lot like my Therapy, but less stoney. Therapy was a nice light & calming body high. Think of being wound up with muscles clenched..It should just give a wave of calm like you put a warm pack on sore shoulders.

I need to build or buy a stealth cabinet so I can start her when I flip my current girls. Interesting that they recommend running her 12/12 from the start with light feeding. I bet she will do real well with just Doc's soil and when she goes into flower, half the amount of drenches than normal.

Can't do this week, maybe weekend or I'm off next week. We'll sort it out!
Okay let’s see what we can do :thumb:
I am guessing she will be a lot like my Therapy, but less stoney. Therapy was a nice light & calming body high. Think of being wound up with muscles clenched..It should just give a wave of calm like you put a warm pack on sore shoulders.

I need to build or buy a stealth cabinet so I can start her when I flip my current girls. Interesting that they recommend running her 12/12 from the start with light feeding. I bet she will do real well with just Doc's soil and when she goes into flower, half the amount of drenches than normal.

In the interest of knowledge, why would you do half the amount of drenches? I’ve never grown a CBD plant which is probably part of the answer haha.

Okay let’s see what we can do :thumb:

In the interest of knowledge, why would you do half the amount of drenches? I’ve never grown a CBD plant which is probably part of the answer haha.
I wouldn't normally. It is the breeders recommendation for this particular strain. They recommended 12/12 in veg and flower and very light feedings for optimum results.

I wouldn't normally. It is the breeders recommendation for this particular strain. They recommended 12/12 in veg and flower and very light feedings for optimum results.
Very interesting! I’ve been tempted to try 12/12 from seed before.

Update Day 11 Veg
Temps and RH have been fluctuating between 20C and 26C and 40%-50%. No water has been given other than sprinkling some water on the topsoil.
FFB417B8-B6F5-4ABD-B4C7-153ADCE4BE21.jpeg
426CA244-511F-4AE2-AF3D-50E8A4042D87.jpeg

I could never do that soil sprinkling thing! Lately I've been bottom watering my Candidas in solo cups by pouring water in the outer cup and letting the inner one soak it through the holes. Is your Brix soil damp and holding moisture?
So when I put the soil in the 1 gallon containers, I dunked them in RO water and added more soil prior to popping the seeds in the dirt. I didn't soak the seeds or anything just put Roots! in the hole and pinched it shut.
Day 11 and the topsoil was getting a little crusty so I checked the weight of the containers and took not that they are light but not dry.
Having said that, am I starting the wet/dry cycle too early with my young plant? I ask because I seem to be able to go a couple weeks with seedling before they really need a good drink.

Back
Top Bottom