Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Thanks Mad Dabbs! :high-five:Sounds like I’m closer to figuring it out than I thought.

@Grandpa Tokin recommends thirty seconds of swishing if I remember correctly but I get the idea. Keep it all frozen as possible, etc.
I successfully purged the everclear by putting it on a hot plate just as GT suggests and my concentrate looked pretty much like tar. This is decarbed herb though just to be clear, I suppose if I’m making extracts that isn’t necessary to decarb.
Sounds like I just need to mix it into a carrier oil and fill a cart eh?
Madd dabber you got any suggestions on a 510 thread battery? What about a concentrate pen? I hear good things about Dr. Dabber.
I checked out our sponsor, CCELL, and I like the palm but I’m hesitant because you can’t purchase direct. Maybe there’s a vape shop sponsor who sells it, I didn’t get that far.

Grandpa if there’s anything you would add, I’m all ears :thanks:

Hey Joe! Yeah I saw mention of wax liquidizer on Grays journal a couple weeks back. Everything I found about it just seemed like a mix of vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol anyways so I just bought a bottle each from the rainforest site.
@Dutchman1990 care to share your experience friend?

I’m not big on vaping I’m a dab and blunt kinda guy but my one buddy constantly vapes and he uses the wax liquidizer. It’s as easy as taking your concentrates adding a few drops mixing and then adding it to your vape pens! Works pretty quickly and from my sample puffs ice have from his pens it workable pretty well! You can also add additional terpenes if you have access to those as well!

Hope that helps any other questions lemme know!!

I’m not big on vaping I’m a dab and blunt kinda guy but my one buddy constantly vapes and he uses the wax liquidizer. It’s as easy as taking your concentrates adding a few drops mixing and then adding it to your vape pens! Works pretty quickly and from my sample puffs ice have from his pens it workable pretty well! You can also add additional terpenes if you have access to those as well!

Hope that helps any other questions lemme know!!
Right on! That’s exactly what I was lead to believe. I’m gonna have to try it for science!

That's a solid trunk AW...thanks for the pic! Took that down with a sawzall? I used a lopper and got a much rougher cut :).

Check your PM!
Haha no I had a brand new pair of Fiskars 3/4” pruners. It is a nice cut huh? I should use my dovetail saw on it lol.

For my sons and their friends, Sour D and Blueberry Muffin were the two most popular of my grow last season.

Mini-update :bongrip:

Put my Green Doctor into a gallon of HB soil tonight. This thing is growing quite fast right this second. It’s crazy!

Here’s a cutting I took a couple weeks back fro the AK47 Shed gifted me. I am heavily considering using this as my AK47 for my outdoor grow. The big thing is it’s not in three gallons of Dr. Earth potting soil trying to go to HB soil later. Rather it’s just in a solo cup :Namaste:
I’ll sleep on it. I’ve got until what, late May before they can live outside without flowering early?
The Gas Lantern Routine might be a real consideration for me either this outdoor crop or the next.

Lastly, from the veg box update tonight, is the one Durban cut that gives me hope..
Good night everyone

Like the old saying, a watched reveg never grows.

Ahh so that’s the old saying....:laugh:

I'd say mid-late April is okay. Ideally the indoor light schedule should match the outdoor one when you go outside.
Speaking of.. I have my fluorescent light on 24/0.
I did that because, you asked me a little while ago what the schedule was in the veg box and I told you 18/6.
I got to thinking and the Durban cuts were taken from a flowering plant on a 16/8 and the mother kept flowering on that light schedule. Long and short: I wanted to make damn sure she revegged.

So, knowing that, what do you advise? Should I start by adding a short photoperiod that goes dark at sundown?

It gets complicated with many plants sharing the same light, hence the word ideally!

In the best of all possible worlds, the photoperiod plants you intend to put outside should be running close to the light schedule of the day you want to put them outside, so as not to send them into early flower like your DP did on only a 2 hour deficit. If you can't swing that then some might be fine (like the rest of your tent seemed to be), and if any do start to flower they should reveg eventually once they realize the days are getting longer, only to start flowering again after June 21st. They might get confused by all the lighting changes...it's a possibility!

It gets complicated with many plants sharing the same light, hence the word ideally!

In the best of all possible worlds, the photoperiod plants you intend to put outside should be running close to the light schedule of the day you want to put them outside, so as not to send them into early flower like your DP did on only a 2 hour deficit. If you can't swing that then some might be fine (like the rest of your tent seemed to be), and if any do start to flower they should reveg eventually once they realize the days are getting longer, only to start flowering again after June 21st. They might get confused by all the lighting changes...it's a possibility!
Hmm the stakes for outdoor growing get higher and higher lol
This is gonna be one crazy summer haha

I mentioned in Sheds thread already, but I want to break everyone’s heart and let you know Durban dried too fast and is sitting in jars at 50%RH. The Santa Ana winds this weekend has dropped RH to sub 30% all weekend.

I’m looking into getting the Rh up in the jars. Good news is that is a nice and uplifting sativa and I couldn’t be happier with the smoke :lot-o-toke:

So given this news, I am aiming to be a little more masterful with the rest of the harvest. I will try and hold off harvesting the Bedroom Cookies plants until Blueberry is done... if at all possible.
I need the 4x8 to dry the buds cause it has the magic humidifier in there. Going forward, I may grab some panda sheeting and section off both halves of the 4x8. If it’s light proof enough, I could open up a lot of options for myself.
Separate place to dry, could make it a veg space, could have a perpetual going... lots of ideas but they’ll have to wait

Cheers all

Alright I’m tagging you @InTheShed so we can continue this discussion about re-hydration of the too dry buds.

I set up a tote with the buds in a Pyrex baking dish. Boiled some water and put that in a Pyrex mixing bowl. I’m not sponsored by Pyrex guys okay :rofl: I promise.

Shut the lid and set a timer so I can check them out in about ten.
I also splashed a couple nugs real good with scalding hot water. Steamed buds smell bad mmkay.
I’ll probably fish those buds out and put them in a paper bag again lol. I’ve never had this much trouble drying before but I suffer from low RH all the time where I am.

No I didn’t mean to but I splashed a few as I was pouring the water.
I want you to imagine a football, okay.. an American football. Now picture two monkeys performing coitus on said football. That’s what’s happening here bro... it’s like a bad nap I can’t wake from lol

Back
Top Bottom