Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Indoor Grow Summary
Alright I’ve had enough time to get a smoke report for you guys.
First, I’d like to again just say thanks for Duggan taking time out of his life to help me navigate the waters.

First up is Durban Poison - I’ve had some decent seat time with DP and she is smooth, exhibits that unique Durban scent, and can really put some pep in your step early in the day. I’d wager that her THC is a bit on the lower end of the spectrum but that’s great for when you don’t want to be a zombie all day.

Bedroom Cookies #1- BC1 was an easy grow and her flowers looked a little different than the other phenotype. Her scent is more floral than cookies. I’d say she displays more of the White Widow than the other pheno as well. She was my lowest yielder, and she is probably the lowest potency of the three BC strains.

Bedroom Cookies 2 and 2.1- 2.1 was a cut taken from 2. BC2 was grown in Mother Earth soil with Osmocote +. 2.1 was in DBHBB.
Hands down the plants in DBHBB smell better and are more smooth and potent. Don’t get me wrong, BC2 is plenty potent.
This pheno grew fairly easily with no complaints. The buds are just absolutely rock hard. The aroma is like chocolate chip cookies, and kinda makes my mouth water. The effect is narcotic. She’s gonna keep you kinda just relaxed. I’m very happy with how this strain turned out.

Blueberry- This strain was a second attempt for me as my first attempt never made it to flower. I’m so glad I grew this strain out. This is lights out for me man and I don’t know if it’s the Hi Brix or what. I usually am not narcoleptic, but this strain puts me out. I can smoke it in the day, but I gotta be engaged in something. Once the train stops moving, Archie’s gonna snooze lol.
I was sad that she doesn’t smell and or taste necessarily like blueberry, just kinda floral on the nose and sweet tasting. Again though, she has cured well and her smell is strong and inviting.

Takeaways for me from this grow and moving forward:
I learned a lot about DBHBB and I’m still learning.

I learned that training plants is how I get from where I am, to the next level.

I learned that it is more cost effective for me to grow my indoor crop in the fall and early spring than try to keep my tent cool in the dog days of summer.

I learned that photoperiod plants are what I should have been growing the last two years instead of autos(for my environment).

I learned that properly controlled humidity is the key to not just growing healthy plants, but also drying your plants properly. It took almost 7 days to dry my harvest and the extra effort was so worth it.

I am a fan of the results of DBHBB grown cannabis. Drying my harvest properly was a game changer, but the smells that are locked in the jars is something I’ve not done as well in the past.

Final notes: This was never meant to be a comparison between soil types. I was planning a DBHBB grow and I had two Mother plants, BC1&2, that I decided to upcan to three gallon bags and flower with the others.
The Perfect Sun Max Yield is a beast of a light and enabled me to hit well over a pound for this grow. Final tally was 20.8oz :thumb:

Excellent summary & smoke report! :thumb:

Looking forward to your outdoor journey this year.

:bravo: Beautiful wrap up, fantastic grow and gorgeous buds :circle-of-love:

Thanks for a great journal Archi:popcorn::love:
Thank you so much AG for hanging with me and getting me on this path last year! I’m not sure I would have ever tried DBHBB if it weren’t for you. :passitleft::high-five:
Yup...wat Amy said Archie.
Great grow and learning experience.
You did a great job with DBHBB and im sure will continue to get great results.
Cheers to ya Archie.... :bravo::cheer:
Thanks Duggan. I owe you a Stella and a nice fat one some day. :thanks::high-five:
Thanks so much for joining in with me Dynamo!
Congrats on a great run!
Thanks Penny, I’m pretty sure you’ve been with me from the beginning... I’m sorry man :rofl::thanks:
Way to go Archie! Blueberry strains do that to me too but I sure do love the stuff.
Thanks Neiko, you made me feel calm when things had me freaked out :Namaste: I appreciate you hanging with me here on this one man. :high-five:
Excellent summary & smoke report! :thumb:

Looking forward to your outdoor journey this year.
Beez! Love that we’ve gotten to know each other better recently and I’m looking equally forward to you and @Liquidintel ’s journey this summer.
Nice reports. I liked Blue Berry too.
Thanks Age, and thanks for jumping in to my journal man. Looking forward to sharing this crop at our next meetup :thumb:
Great journal Archie! What's next?
Thanks Stoney!
Well, I’ve got a veg box going with my purple Durban revegging nicely now. Couple weeks I hope to get some cuttings from her to share with folks down here.

I also kept a cut each of the Bedroom Cookies.

Other than taking some cuts from them, I just plan to keep them as small moms until Fall.

I am instead shifting my attention outdoors where I have an AK47 cut that Shed gave me, I call it Shed’s Gift :circle-of-love::laugh: ,
I have a strain called Green Doctor from MMG. It’s a cross between their popular strain Candida and Super Lemon Haze. It’s a 2:1 CBD:THC with a 10week flower.
Green Doctor is hardening off this week and I am finishing the raised bed as we speak.
I also have a cut of Shed’s Gift in a gallon of Docs soil. I never really intended to grow this out so I will likely just keep it as a Mom as well.
I dropped a seed on 4/20, Critical Orange Punch Auto from Dutch Passion but...mistakes were made and she never came up. I’m looking at this as a sign...a sign I’ve got plenty to focus on with these two plants outdoors haha.

It will be my first serious grow outdoors. Ive thrown plants outside before but never really flowered them, save for two Northern Lights autos two years ago.

Indoor Grow Summary
Alright I’ve had enough time to get a smoke report for you guys.
First, I’d like to again just say thanks for Duggan taking time out of his life to help me navigate the waters.

First up is Durban Poison - I’ve had some decent seat time with DP and she is smooth, exhibits that unique Durban scent, and can really put some pep in your step early in the day. I’d wager that her THC is a bit on the lower end of the spectrum but that’s great for when you don’t want to be a zombie all day.

Bedroom Cookies #1- BC1 was an easy grow and her flowers looked a little different than the other phenotype. Her scent is more floral than cookies. I’d say she displays more of the White Widow than the other pheno as well. She was my lowest yielder, and she is probably the lowest potency of the three BC strains.

Bedroom Cookies 2 and 2.1- 2.1 was a cut taken from 2. BC2 was grown in Mother Earth soil with Osmocote +. 2.1 was in DBHBB.
Hands down the plants in DBHBB smell better and are more smooth and potent. Don’t get me wrong, BC2 is plenty potent.
This pheno grew fairly easily with no complaints. The buds are just absolutely rock hard. The aroma is like chocolate chip cookies, and kinda makes my mouth water. The effect is narcotic. She’s gonna keep you kinda just relaxed. I’m very happy with how this strain turned out.

Blueberry- This strain was a second attempt for me as my first attempt never made it to flower. I’m so glad I grew this strain out. This is lights out for me man and I don’t know if it’s the Hi Brix or what. I usually am not narcoleptic, but this strain puts me out. I can smoke it in the day, but I gotta be engaged in something. Once the train stops moving, Archie’s gonna snooze lol.
I was sad that she doesn’t smell and or taste necessarily like blueberry, just kinda floral on the nose and sweet tasting. Again though, she has cured well and her smell is strong and inviting.

Takeaways for me from this grow and moving forward:
I learned a lot about DBHBB and I’m still learning.

I learned that training plants is how I get from where I am, to the next level.

I learned that it is more cost effective for me to grow my indoor crop in the fall and early spring than try to keep my tent cool in the dog days of summer.

I learned that photoperiod plants are what I should have been growing the last two years instead of autos(for my environment).

I learned that properly controlled humidity is the key to not just growing healthy plants, but also drying your plants properly. It took almost 7 days to dry my harvest and the extra effort was so worth it.

I am a fan of the results of DBHBB grown cannabis. Drying my harvest properly was a game changer, but the smells that are locked in the jars is something I’ve not done as well in the past.

Final notes: This was never meant to be a comparison between soil types. I was planning a DBHBB grow and I had two Mother plants, BC1&2, that I decided to upcan to three gallon bags and flower with the others.
The Perfect Sun Max Yield is a beast of a light and enabled me to hit well over a pound for this grow. Final tally was 20.8oz :thumb:
Solid stuff brother, we knew you had it in you all along. Keep on looking for that ultimate blueberry strain and keep us updated man :Rasta:

If you have metal fence post and netting you can train them into trees this summer.
My wife is gonna piss herself if I grow two giant plants lol. ‘Shed’s Gift’ is trained flat already. This backs gonna be hurting by summer. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Solid stuff brother, we knew you had it in you all along. Keep on looking for that ultimate blueberry strain and keep us updated man :Rasta:
Thanks KB! Yeah man, I got a couple beans of this one left. I’ll probably trade em’ offfir something new to grow. Maybe keep one, so I can run it side by side a different breeders Blueberry maybe. I don’t know haha!
Ima say it again cause it needs to be said. The 5 of us need to compare berry bomb buds. “ALL 5 OF US!”
Those clones looked amazing man I wish I could’ve taken one. That reminds me I forgot to grab Sheds Candida he offered me lol. Sorry Shed.
Great summary post AW! Congrats on the final haul too. :welldone: Terrific start to your journey into the world of HB!
Thanks Shed and thank you for everything you’ve done for me man. I look forward to many years of growing alongside all you guys.

Back
Top Bottom