Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Update Day 55 Flower
Alright pulled the plants out for their Brix foliar and decided to capture them with the camera.
Last drink was Transplant with tea last night. That’s 15ml per gallon of RO with 0.5ml of Tea per gallon of RO. The ten gallon containers drink almost exactly two gallons every four days and has not slowed yet. Buds are getting floppy on Blueberry and BC 2

Thanks for looking everyone!

This was my first attempt at collecting concentrate from isopropyl 91%. I had a cooking dish with some leftover bits of material from when I purged the everclear from my tincture to make essentially rso. Hmm okay second attempt at concentrates lol.

Anyways, how’s it look? Did I do okay or should it be lighter?it seemed to get dark as soon as I used the easier to scrap it up. Any and all tips welcome to get me extracting better.

:nomo:..................think i'l go and puff some Durban....:high-five:

Hey Duggs! My Durban is officially been at 62%RH for 12 hours :yahoo: I’d love to try yours though haha!
:yahoo: You’re potentially going to have some big ones! :ganjamon:
"potentially"...Pfft!........:surf:
I hope they don’t get too big ...
Since you're trying outdoors this year, you might be interested in this thread started by @TheMadDabber :
Yeahhh! Come one come all
Ooh thanks guys sounds perfect! I’m there!

That qwiso looks like it will eff you up lol. Looks fine to me, a little dark but fine. Was your ingredients frozen and the iso in the freezer? Usually that helps with the quick wash. You have purple in your buds (if this is the durban) so that could be the reason. Haha how long will that last you? I'd finish that by Monday latest :) yum.

:laughtwo: I totally knew that would hook you, Duggs!

:passitleft:
Haha! I think that’s called trolling lol
That qwiso looks like it will eff you up lol. Looks fine to me, a little dark but fine. Was your ingredients frozen and the iso in the freezer? Usually that helps with the quick wash. You have purple in your buds (if this is the durban) so that could be the reason. Haha how long will that last you? I'd finish that by Monday latest :) yum.
Hey LeRugged good to see you again!
It’s not qwiso so much as it’s reclaim from an earlier concentrate attempt where I boiled off the everclear from a green dragon tincture. So technically it’s RSO maybe? Cause it’s decarbed already too haha.
I could use some advice, going forward, about how best to manipulate the wax, shatter, whatever these concentrates are called. Can you warm it to make it easier to collect?

I ultimately want to make a few vape cartridges worth of concentrate.
I have propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin but I’ve been told there are simpler ways.

Could I use my extract from earlier in a cartridge somehow? How would you get it off the paper lol.

Haha! I think that’s called trolling lol

Hey LeRugged good to see you again!
It’s not qwiso so much as it’s reclaim from an earlier concentrate attempt where I boiled off the everclear from a green dragon tincture. So technically it’s RSO maybe? Cause it’s decarbed already too haha.
I could use some advice, going forward, about how best to manipulate the wax, shatter, whatever these concentrates are called. Can you warm it to make it easier to collect?

I ultimately want to make a few vape cartridges worth of concentrate.
I have propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin but I’ve been told there are simpler ways.

Could I use my extract from earlier in a cartridge somehow? How would you get it off the paper lol.
Lol. Rso. Got it now. Hmm not sure on how to get it to juice but for concentrate a take cured buds / popcorn/ sugar leaves and pop into the freezer for about two or three days along with a couple bottles of 99% isopropyl alcohol. Then in a bottle soak the doob in alcohol for about 10 seconds or so and strain it out. Gotta be quick with the first wash. That should be great shatter. Forgot the decarb before freezer.
Collecting it warm or any way is a ball ache . I try collect while it still has a bit of alcohol in it and transfer it to some silicon paper from my bakery and finish the process on that. Then freeze and crack off the paper into something and theeeen enjoy it hard . From there I have not tried to put it in a cartridge I vape it in an aurora flower mate thing. Once you figure it out it works a charm.absolutely no Additives. If you make it I'll be interested to see How you do it.

Lol. Rso. Got it now. Hmm not sure on how to get it to juice but for concentrate a take cured buds / popcorn/ sugar leaves and pop into the freezer for about two or three days along with a couple bottles of 99% isopropyl alcohol. Then in a bottle soak the doob in alcohol for about 10 seconds or so and strain it out. Gotta be quick with the first wash. That should be great shatter. Forgot the decarb before freezer.
Collecting it warm or any way is a ball ache . I try collect while it still has a bit of alcohol in it and transfer it to some silicon paper from my bakery and finish the process on that. Then freeze and crack off the paper into something and theeeen enjoy it hard . From there I have not tried to put it in a cartridge I vape it in an aurora flower mate thing. Once you figure it out it works a charm.absolutely no Additives. If you make it I'll be interested to see How you do it.
Ahh thanks LeRugged! I will try it this exact way when I give the qwiso a try.
Ahh so I can freeze my extracts without harming it to get it off the paper? I think once I can manipulate this sticky icky, the propolyne glycol and vegetable glycerine can be infused together at low temp.
I’ll have to make some better extract before trying it.

Ahh thanks LeRugged! I will try it this exact way when I give the qwiso a try.
Ahh so I can freeze my extracts without harming it to get it off the paper? I think once I can manipulate this sticky icky, the propolyne glycol and vegetable glycerine can be infused together at low temp.
I’ll have to make some better extract before trying it.
Not sure if freezing it harms it at all , it's just easier to handle I recon.

Those buds look amazing! Can't wait to flower out the BC 2.2 :).

Or you can wait until the 14th and stick it directly into a VB11.
Oh it can do actual dabs? I am such noob at this stuff.
Not sure if freezing it harms it at all , it's just easier to handle I recon.
Makes sense, I can’t see it hurting the product. They did just come out of the freezer right? :laugh:

Allow me to read the link for you:
"The Eleven Pen is designed for easy, efficient vaporizing of oils and wax (not for dry leaf). "
:)
Lol okay.. sorry about my obliviousness there haha. I see it takes the 510 threads so I can fill the cartridges (510 thread) with the VG/PG and concentrate mixed together. That should produce vape! Voila! I think lol

Back
Top Bottom